TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

1 minute ago, First of My Name said:

Naturally, my master.

FOMN confirmed as a sub.

10 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ladies and gentlemen of TTTNE, it is with deep sadness that I notice that anarchy simply isn't working, titles have not been granted, morale is low and mutiny is in the air.

As they were elected on the ticket of you can do whatever you want, I'm officially staging a coup and seizing control, bringing TTTNE under efficient,Imperial rule, which I would like to share with my previously experienced in ruling and newly turned to the dark side apprentice-FOMN, titles will be given to those that want them, the remaining anarchists will be hunted down and defeated, or, if they see the error of their ways, be welcomed into the Empire and allowed to bring their talents of lewdness and debauchary with them, this shall be how anarchy dies.

I'm sure FOMN will be along to adress the thread soon.....

2 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

.Yes, Lord Sidious and I are hereby seizing control of the Spampire. It shall be a kingdom of lewdness and peace. If you wish to resist us, you are welcome to try. But know what fate awaits you. We will not hesitate to execute order 69.

Everything went according to plan then. My work here is done. The destruction of the monarchy and the advent of anarchy has opened the way for the dawning of a new Empire.

Official Declaration of a New Order

Citizens of the board, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand threads, TTTNE stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against the anarchists. They had hoped to grind TTTE into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The remaining anarchists will be hunted down and defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my position has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The anarchists have been defeated. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, TTTNE will be reorganized into the first Galactic Spampire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand threads. A Spampire that will continue to be ruled by Lord Sidious and me, chosen for life. A Spampire ruled by the minority, ruled by a new constitution!

By bringing the entire board under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of two individuals, the corruption that plagued TTTNE in its later years will never take root. Regional governors will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the anarchist movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the rule of law.

Under the Spampire's New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and will stand together against attacks from within or without. Let the enemies of the Spampire take heed: those who challenge Spamperial resolve will be crushed.

We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Spampire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, Forum Games has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Billions of beings now look forward to a secure future. The Spampire will grow as more planets feel the call, from the Forum Games to the wilds of Gen. ASOIAF.

Spamperial citizens must do their part. Join our grand star fleet. Become the eyes of the Spampire by reporting suspected insurrectionists. Travel to the corners of the internet to spread the principles of the New Order to barbarians. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.

The spammers, now proudly wearing the name of Spamperial spamtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Spampire. Spamperial citizens would do well to remember their example.

The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shameful magicians. The direction of our course is clear. We will lead the Spampire to glories beyond imagining.

We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people: the Spamperial citizens of the first Galactic Spampire. We will prevail. Ten thousand threads of peace begins today.

5 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

FOMN confirmed as a sub.

Everything went according to plan then. My work here is done. The destruction of the monarchy and the advent of anarchy has opened the way for the dawning of a new Empire.

What can I say? A dom like Sidious is too good a chance to pass up. (It's the lightning).

43 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Naturally, my master.

Yes, Lord Sidious and I are hereby seizing control of the Spampire. It shall be a kingdom of lewdness and peace. If you wish to resist us, you are welcome to try. But know what fate awaits you. We will not hesitate to execute order 69.

In the meantime, rev up your engines. We've passed 950.

Hope you get well soon. And good to see we have a loyal subject in you.

Helena and Ab are both to be appointed Grand Moffs of lewdness by Imperial decree!!.

31 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Citizens of the board, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand threads, TTTNE stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against the anarchists. They had hoped to grind TTTE into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The remaining anarchists will be hunted down and defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my position has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The anarchists have been defeated. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, TTTNE will be reorganized into the first Galactic Spampire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand threads. A Spampire that will continue to be ruled by Lord Sidious and me, chosen for life. A Spampire ruled by the minority, ruled by a new constitution!

By bringing the entire board under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of two individuals, the corruption that plagued TTTNE in its later years will never take root. Regional governors will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the anarchist movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the rule of law.

Under the Spampire's New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and will stand together against attacks from within or without. Let the enemies of the Spampire take heed: those who challenge Spamperial resolve will be crushed.

We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Spampire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, Forum Games has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Billions of beings now look forward to a secure future. The Spampire will grow as more planets feel the call, from the Forum Games to the wilds of Gen. ASOIAF.

Spamperial citizens must do their part. Join our grand star fleet. Become the eyes of the Spampire by reporting suspected insurrectionists. Travel to the corners of the internet to spread the principles of the New Order to barbarians. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.

The spammers, now proudly wearing the name of Spamperial spamtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Spampire. Spamperial citizens would do well to remember their example.

The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shameful magicians. The direction of our course is clear. We will lead the Spampire to glories beyond imagining.

We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people: the Spamperial citizens of the first Galactic Spampire. We will prevail. Ten thousand threads of peace begins today.

An ademnum must be added to this speech:

You can't very well declare a New Order without it, my young apprentice.

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

Helena and Ab are both to be appointed Grand Moffs of lewdness by Imperial decree!!.

An ademnum must be added to this speech:

You can't very well declare a New Order without it, my young apprentice.

Buckwheat too. She is now required to post a lewd picture every day until her death, or execution.

You're very right, I still have much to learn. But you must admit my speech was glorious.

53 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

That is an oxymoron.

Nonesense! You can have lewdness and peace quite easily

44 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Citizens of the board, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand threads(1), TTTNE stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings(2). But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against the anarchists(3). They had hoped to grind TTTE into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The remaining anarchists will be hunted down and defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate.(4) These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my position has left me scarred and deformed, (5) but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The anarchists have been defeated. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, TTTNE will be reorganized into the first Galactic Spampire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand threads(6). A Spampire that will continue to be ruled by Lord Sidious and me,(7) chosen for life. A Spampire ruled by the minority, ruled by a new constitution!

(1) Umm....wrong. Last I check 468 was less than 1000

(2) I dispute my status as a civilised being 

(3) When did you take up arms? Rhae was the only one who spoke up...

(4) You can pry my anarchist lifestyle from my cold yet generously proportioned cleavage or so help me I'll instigate the apocalypse

(5) I dispute the use of the term deformed

(6) We shall see

(7)*Lord Sidious and I. Honestly, and you call yourself civilised 

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Nonesense! You can have lewdness and peace quite easily

(1) Umm....wrong. Last I check 468 was less than 1000

(2) I dispute my status as a civilised being 

(3) When did you take up arms? Rhae was the only one who spoke up...

(4) You can pry my anarchist lifestyle from my cold yet generously proportioned cleavage or so help me I'll instigate the apocalypse

(5) I dispute the use of the term deformed

(7)*Lord Sidious and I. Honestly, and you call yourself civilised 

1) TTTNE is eternal. It has always been and will always be. Numbers need not apply. Also something something manner of speech.

2) Naturally you are an exception to this rule.

3) Why, Lord Sidious and I did, when we decided to pry your anarchist lifestyle from your cold yet generously proportioned cleavage.

4) Try us.

5) I shall take that as a compliment.

6) Where did number 6 go?

7) English is not my first language ;) 

44 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

7) English is not my first language ;) 

But you got it right this time - "X and me" is often incorrectly used instead of "X and I", but it can be correct too. Just imagine the sentence without "X and", and it should be obvious which you need.

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

Yes, of course that was what you wanted, Jar Jar :P

Felice, this is a new kind of race, where the last person to post something wins. As you can see, everyone is trying their hardest.

22 minutes ago, felice said:

But you got it right this time - "X and me" is often incorrectly used instead of "X and I", but it can be correct too. Just imagine the sentence without "X and", and it should be obvious which you need.

Huh, sweet :P 

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Felice, this is a new kind of race, where the last person to post something wins. As you can see, everyone is trying their hardest.

I think that will work about as well as New Coke...

9 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Helena and Ab are both to be appointed Grand Moffs of lewdness by Imperial

I thought you would have executed ab already. He was the whose (dis)order you just destroyed, remember?

Archived