If You could only read the next books from one characters POV

KyLoMcf

This is difficult. I have to choose between  favorite characters (Arya or Dany) or who is going to be the most informative which is probably Bran. Ugh. I think I'm going to go Dany. Her journey with the Dothraki, Drogon, & burning Meereen to the ground (my guess on how she gets through the Meereenese knot) has to be entertaining even if you get no clue what's going on with the other 95% of the characters. Arya is close second. She would present the same problems, entertaining but no access to anyone else. But she had better chance of getting back to Westeros in winds. Bran is probably going to solve a lot of mysteries (Tourney at Harrenhal, TOJ etc) but his chapters are just too boring to just have his POV. After he crosses the Wall I can't stand his chapters and I find myself not really caring about him but just what he can find out

On 2/3/2017 at 2:06 PM, Cridefea said:

For the second reading, I've re-read jaime's chapters in Asos, only Jaime's ones, and I liked it. It was an interesting way of re-reading it.

I did this once with Bran's ADWD chapters. It was kinda cool to do it that way.

I to answer the OP, Bran. He is the one that I may turn to first in TWOW because I love him, and his situation, and his connections, and his world knowledge-to-be.

I would read a Cersei chapter for the insanity if I was in that type of reading mood.

Tyrion.  Who else is so well acquainted with nearly all the characters as well as the history and gossip of Westeros?  Dany's chapters could be read and you would get 1/3 of the entire story, but you wouldn't get as much juicy information.   

Archived