NFL Superbowl: Dont Waste My Overtime

Jace, Extat

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

First, Jack is gross. Classy yourself up a bit. We can't have our Pony Queen drinking the equivalent of @Jaime L's booty sweat. Second, obviously the latter. And lastly, I'm not sure it would be all that fun, given that you'd have to pick something I could get past my work filter. But otherwise sure I'm down. 

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Until Cutler makes his first start for his new team? 

I would just like to point out that I basically live smack-dab in the middle of the Bourbon Trail.  Tours of Heaven Hill, Makers, and Four Roses distilleries are all very worthwhile.  No need for any of that Tennessee garbage!

For that matter, there's no reason to ruin a good bourbon by adding anything to it!

10 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

First, Jack is gross. Classy yourself up a bit. We can't have our Pony Queen drinking the equivalent of @Jaime L's booty sweat. 

Yes. It's not even cheap either. Good ol' Jim Beam or Evan Williams is at least cheaper (and better tasting)

3 minutes ago, Rhom said:

For that matter, there's no reason to ruin a good bourbon by adding anything to it!

Truth. It's gotta be good though! Or at least decent.

7 minutes ago, Week said:

Yes. It's not even cheap either. Good ol' Jim Beam or Evan Williams is at least cheaper (and better tasting)

Woodford Reserve is my go to "average" bourbon.  I can drink it neat and enjoy it.  Much less than that and it can be a bit harsh.  I'm also not a fan of Rye Whiskeys.

10 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I would just like to point out that I basically live smack-dab in the middle of the Bourbon Trail.  Tours of Heaven Hill, Makers, and Four Roses distilleries are all very worthwhile.  No need for any of that Tennessee garbage!

5 minutes ago, Week said:

I drank Jack Daniels chased by Coke or Vodka chased by Hawaiian Punch for 16 years. Anything else was just a fling. 

40 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

First, Jack is gross. Classy yourself up a bit. We can't have our Pony Queen drinking the equivalent of @Jaime L's booty sweat. Second, obviously the latter. And lastly, I'm not sure it would be all that fun, given that you'd have to pick something I could get past my work filter. But otherwise sure I'm down. 

Are you implying I sweat jack and coke? That's borderline libelous, friendo. Sure my sweat is 70% alcohol, but only the finest Colorado craft beers.

16 hours ago, Rhom said:

Makers is legit, though lately I've been on a Jameson kick. 

15 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Are you implying I sweat jack and coke? That's borderline libelous, friendo. Sure my sweat is 70% alcohol, but only the finest Colorado craft beers.

I'm a truth teller. You're fake news! 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Makers is legit, though lately I've been on a Jameson kick. 

Makers is kind of my entry tier, its good but I won't go below that in quality.  I would definitely recommend that you try Woodford Reserve and/or Four Roses.  My wife is a big fan of Baker's.

6 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

And I'm just sitting here with Wild Turkey and fine with it.  Damn you elitist snobs!

Better than Jack!

Obligatory NFL rumor too:

Speaking Friday, Jaguars EVP Tom Coughlin wouldn't completely commit to Blake Bortles as the starting quarterback.

However, Coughlin didn't indicate the Jaguars will be moving on from Bortles, according to ESPN Jaguars reporter Mike DiRocco. When he was first introduced as the new EVP, Coughlin said Bortles "is our quarterback." It suggests the Jaguars will pick up Bortles' fifth-year option, but Bortles isn't going to get an extension this offseason after his dreadful 2016. The Jaguars are a dark horse to make an addition at quarterback either in free agency or the draft, but Bortles remains the heavy favorite to be under center as the starter come Week 1.

Blake Bortles is exactly who we thought he was. The Jags have a ceiling of last year's Texans until they move on (ceiling - great D, Brock, and then trounced after playing a team with an NFL QB in the playoffs ... granted it was the eventual winners, but they'd lose to Carr).

39 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

This is why you coastal elites will never understand the plight of the common woman. Sitting in your non-paid vacation offices with your fancy drinks. 

Its 70 degrees and sunny out today... but I gots work to do woman!  So just do what Famous Jameis told you and sit there quietly while we have some man talk.

20 minutes ago, Week said:

Blake Bortles is exactly who we thought he was. The Jags have a ceiling of last year's Texans until they move on (ceiling - great D, Brock, and then trounced after playing a team with an NFL QB in the playoffs ... granted it was the eventual winners, but they'd lose to Carr).

Also keep in mind when Bortles joined Coughlin's high school team as a Freshman when Coughlin was a Senior, he was just terrible. Probably cost them a chance at Regionals. Fair or unfair, that's probably colored his impressions of Bortles ever since.

1 hour ago, Jaime L said:

Also keep in mind when Bortles joined Coughlin's high school team as a Freshman when Coughlin was a Senior, he was just terrible. Probably cost them a chance at Regionals. Fair or unfair, that's probably colored his impressions of Bortles ever since.

Does Coughlin even do colours? I thought I read something about his giving them up when he, Lewis and Clark reached the Pacific. 

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

Its 70 degrees and sunny out today... but I gots work to do woman!  So just do what Famous Jameis told you and sit there quietly while we have some man talk.

My God, the suavity!

Archived