US Politics: YOUTUBE LINKS OR GTFO

Martell Spy

Happy Ent,

You are probably not going to get what you want to get.  The best piece I ever saw on Bannon I think was in a Print Magazine (I want to say Time, but I am not so sure; it focused about who he was and his thoughts on Breitbart) about a year or two ago, I have been trying to dig it up, but more recent stuff has been coming in the forefront of my internet searches.  Bannon recognizes the power of information and the media.  He gets an advantage of being kind of in the shadows.  He does it on purpose, it lets him manipulate and manage information much better.  I wish you luck in your search, but your best exposure is probably focus on the actions he takes and the platforms he supports and make your judgement on that   

14 hours ago, WinterFox said:

The citizens of Indiana actually prefer such leadership. If the methods are carried out against the undesirables of course.

I would say that citizens opf the US don't generally care about the killing of other american citizens or foreign nationals provided they are carried out by their guy, against undesireables and innocent civilians who happen to be unlucky enough to be in the vicinity of said undesireables.

See also Anwar al-Awlaki, and the many dead innocents killed by drone strikes.

38 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

He has signed exactly one as far as I can tell. He had to sign the piece of legislation that gave Mattis a wavier. 

Oh right. Although, did he even sign that? S.84 was passed on January 13 and presented and signed by the President on January 20; but both Obama and Trump were President that day (and Congress.gov doesn't specify names). Did Obama sign it in the morning or did Trump sign it in the afternoon.

I assume it was actually Trump. Even so, pretty pathetic output by him these first few weeks. Not that I'm complaining. I'm incredibly grateful for gridlock now.

I recently read the Futurist Manifesto by Marinetti (wikipedia).  I had the impression that the "alt -right" are either influenced by it or that there is a similar social development that causes some insecure people to turn to a martial "traditionalism" while embracing the fruit of cooperative utalitarism - technology.

"We want to demolish museums and libraries, fight morality, feminism and all opportunist and utilitarian cowardice. "

It seems that this is intentional.

Bannon Cited Italian Thinker Who Inspired Fascists (NYT)

Archived