The stubborness

The Fresh PtwP

1 minute ago, Darkstream said:

I would say this falls more under wishful thinking, or just flat out denial on my part then stubbornness, but I refuse to accept that any harm will come to Ghost...that is, until I read it in the text for myself. :crying:

I'm wishful thinking right there with you, friend, And absolutely loathe all then"Ghost a s Jon's Nissa Nissa" theories! :ack:

5 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

I would say this falls more under wishful thinking, or just flat out denial on my part then stubbornness, but I refuse to accept that any harm will come to Ghost...that is, until I read it in the text for myself. :crying:

I'm with ya on this one. I used to think Ghost was the "Nissa Nissa", but not so much anymore. 

1 minute ago, The Fattest Leech said:

It is. This is "almost not bad, but will still have a headache in the morning" cider :cheers:

Nope, not me. Had a hangover once, years ago. Never before, never since. That may change tonight though. Our lodger is making me drink the local spirit and it's STRONG. 

ps: ignore all my posts for the rest of the evening, looks like it's gonna be a very bumpy ride! :P

5 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Nope, not me. Had a hangover once, years ago. Never before, never since. That may change tonight though. Our lodger is making me drink the local spirit and it's STRONG. 

ps: ignore all my posts for the rest of the evening, looks like it's gonna be a very bumpy ride! :P

Hahahaha! Me tooo :lmao::cheers::spank:

8 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Fearsomely strong? 

17 hours ago, KingMance said:

Dany is going mad and/or will end up dead. 

Maybe she'll die maybe she won't. I personally don't speculate too much about the ending.

However, I stubbornly refuse to believe that Daenerys will go mad.

Otherwise:

R+L=J. Always have stubbornly believed in it. 

Lyanna was the Knight of the Laughing Tree. 

I stubbornly refuse to believe Theon Durden. 

I stubbornly refuse to believe that anyone other than Ramsay send the Pink Letter. 

Call me a sweet summerchild, but I stubbornly believe that GRRM will finish the series. 

22 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Ha ha, I think I'm looking forward to reading your posts tonight, more than ever!

21 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

I don't think Jon will sit the Iron Throne either. I fact, I don't think he will ever travel south of Winterfell. 

Well I am not so stubborn I think its impossible I just think so far he has stuck to his vows which is what makes him stand out from others. It seems to me his and Dany's roles are to save Planetos from the Others and who sits the Iron Throne afterwards is a minor plot detail. However, there is the issue that we are rolling towards the 1,000 NW Commander which does suggest there might be some turnover. I suppose Jon could spend a long time inside Ghost and end up as the 1,000 as well as his first number (998?).

Also, I don't think Rhaegar and Lyanna married and I think Dany will be the Last Targaryean simply because in all the book indexes she and Viserys are listed under the heading "the Last Targaryeans"! How's that for a stubborn reason?

I always lean back toward Arthur Dayne being alive... no logic to defend myself. But perhaps Howland saved Ned with words instead of steel.

Kill Ned and Howland and you keep the princes son alive a few more months. Let Ned take the boy and give you his word to protect him forever. Live your days with Howland in a swamp like yoda.

23 minutes ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

Maybe she'll die maybe she won't. I personally don't speculate too much about the ending.

However, I stubbornly refuse to believe that Daenerys will go mad.

Otherwise:

R+L=J. Always have stubbornly believed in it. 

Lyanna was the Knight of the Laughing Tree. 

I stubbornly refuse to believe Theon Durden. 

I stubbornly refuse to believe that anyone other than Ramsay send the Pink Letter. 

Call me a sweet summerchild, but I stubbornly believe that GRRM will finish the series. 

We're stubborn the same, it seems.

and damn right, Martin will finish the series, no doubts whatsoever.

Archived