Things you want to see in the next books (NO SPOILERS)

rotting sea cow

I'll start with myself

1.-  I want a Last Battle of the Unsullied against a zillion of wights/Others maybe with the help of Nymeria pack. They protect some place of metaphysical strategic importance (Isle of Faces?) or some choke point. They fight to the last one, holding for enough time to allow Dany to fly to the hearth of winter or something of that sort.

2.- I want Jaime's gold hand to become alive and do some awesomeness.

3.- I want Bran to wake up the trees.

4.- I want mayhem in Westeros, grey plague, ghosts on the loose, wights everywhere, deep ones, shadows of every sort, etc. Nobility nearly wiped out. Iconic locations destroyed.

5.- I want the Free Cities raided.

6.- I want to hear rumors of weird things happening in the Far East.

mmh

- Brienne and Barristan encounter

- more about Valyria and the doom

- Pod and Devan (Davos' son) surviving

- LF and Varys encountering Others or wights

- Roose Bolton killed by Barbrey's dogs

16 minutes ago, rotting sea cow said:

5.- I want the Free Cities raided.

I have intuition that some will be raided

Arya being united with Nymeria. 

Sansa uniting the Vale under SR, joining them (eventually) to the Kingdom of the North. 

Rickon and Shaggydog being brought back to Westeros safely.  (No more Starks or direwolves dying!)

Rickon, SR, and another boy (? Monterys Velaryon?) squiring under Aegon VI, a parallel to Tywin, Aerys, and Steffon Baratheon serving Aegon V at court.  

Brienne becoming a KG or QG member.

Harrenhal becoming the new capitol. 

The North not only gaining its freedom, but also adding the Vale (see above) and part of the Crownlands (namely the islands and northern part of the Crownlands) joining the Kingdom of the North.  Basically, SR and Stannis’s lords allying with the King in the North. 

Lannisters losing power and Jaime publicly announcing his children's bastardy, allowing them to be disposed peacefully.  (The last part is wishful thinking though. :()

Theon becoming king, the Ironborn destroying Euron from within; the Ironborn allying with the KotN to bring Euron down. 

The Lannister dromonds being used to ferry people out of the North, a good deed washing away the bad, like Davos. 

Velaryons gaining (some of) the wealth and power they lost after the Dance. 

Westerlings starting the first Bank of Westeros from the gold they acquire from the Castamere mines. Take that, Lannister! :D

I want to see Lothor Brune kill Mychel Redfort, then take Mya Stone to Pound Town.

I want to see Selmy kill Victarion in single combat.

I want to see Gendry kill someone with a hammer.

I want to see CleganeBowl.

I want to see Jon marry Val.

I want Stannis to mount both Bolton's heads on spikes outside Winterfell, Selyse to commit suicide, and Stannis to be the sexiest bachelor in Westeros.

• Lord Manderly surviving because he's bad ass, and also a member of The Order of the Green Hand which I think is significant.
  • Daenerys to at least leave Slaver's Bay. I don't see her arriving before ADoS.
  • Jaime becoming Quorin Halfhand 2.0.
  • Walder, Edwyn, and Black Walder dying somehow so the Freys start a war amongst themselves for succession.
  • Finding out what happened to Jon before the end of the book.
  • Arya leaving HoBW and either returning to Westeros or meeting up with and joining Daenerys.
  • Ramsay dying.
  • Stannis taking Winterfell.
  • Davos retrieving Rickon and returning him to White Harbor.

2 hours ago, Isobel Harper said:

Arya being united with Nymeria. 

Sansa uniting the Vale under SR, joining them (eventually) to the Kingdom of the North. 

Rickon and Shaggydog being brought back to Westeros safely.  (No more Starks or direwolves dying!)

Rickon, SR, and another boy (? Monterys Velaryon?) squiring under Aegon VI, a parallel to Tywin, Aerys, and Steffon Baratheon serving Aegon V at court.  

Brienne becoming a KG or QG member.

Harrenhal becoming the new capitol. 

The North not only gaining its freedom, but also adding the Vale (see above) and part of the Crownlands (namely the islands and northern part of the Crownlands) joining the Kingdom of the North.  Basically, SR and Stannis’s lords allying with the King in the North. 

Lannisters losing power and Jaime publicly announcing his children's bastardy, allowing them to be disposed peacefully.  (The last part is wishful thinking though. :()

Theon becoming king, the Ironborn destroying Euron from within; the Ironborn allying with the KotN to bring Euron down. 

The Lannister dromonds being used to ferry people out of the North, a good deed washing away the bad, like Davos. 

Velaryons gaining (some of) the wealth and power they lost after the Dance. 

Westerlings starting the first Bank of Westeros from the gold they acquire from the Castamere mines. Take that, Lannister! :D

Forgot to add Dorne. 

I think Aegon is legit, and Arianne (through her mother Mellario) is a Blackfyre descendant.  Aegon and Arianne will have a child together, uniting those lines.  This child will be Daenerys' heir.  The prophecy of her "bearing a living child" is her carrying/supporting the babe to the throne. 

3 hours ago, Cymorococh said:
  • None of the leaks from season 7 of the show

I haven't watched the show besides few scenes in youtube. Your comment made me curious and I just read a summary of the leaks. I was pretty much in dismal.  I didn't know whether to laugh aloud or cry in despair. WTF!!!??? On a second thought, there might be some hints of truth among these lies, as with the Pink Letter :D

Archived