Most Courageous Act in ASOIAF

Winter prince

1 minute ago, Winter prince said:

It was a tongue in cheek comment referencing a discussion in a different thread.  I listed the RW as one of the most cowardly acts in ASOIAF

Fine. I am a Walder apologist but I wouldn't dare to call him courageous and the act not cowardly. Probably those people who called RW as a courageous act in that thread are also the people who call Tywin brave.

1 hour ago, Joy Hill said:

All those who crossed the bridge of boats during the battle of blackwater.

Dany eating a horse's heart.

Jaime killing Aerys.

Ami Gatehouse's husband deciding he'll be the one who kills Gregor.

It took a reread for me to truly grasp how crazy that actually was. Who even comes up with that idea? Special shout out to the guy on his f***ing horse through all that.

Harghaz the (Almost) Hero went one on one with a dragon.

Then we have Daemon Targaryen who leapt off of a dragon, landed on an enemy dragon and delivered a Final Fantasy 9999 critical hit to Aemond. 

2 hours ago, The Fresh PtwP said:

Then we have Daemon Targaryen who leapt off of a dragon, landed on an enemy dragon and delivered a Final Fantasy 9999 critical hit to Aemond. 

Maybe not the most courageous but certainly the most badass.

3 hours ago, The Fresh PtwP said:

It took a reread for me to truly grasp how crazy that actually was. Who even comes up with that idea? Special shout out to the guy on his f***ing horse through all that.

I always wondered who was badass enough to try that.  Richard Horpe?  Faring? Godry's best feats were on horseback:  Killed the giant with a lance, dragged Mance around tied to his horse.

1 hour ago, Lord Wraith said:

Maybe not the most courageous but certainly the most badass.

How is it not the most courageous?!?

26 minutes ago, LindsayLohan said:

I always wondered who was badass enough to try that.  Richard Horpe?  Faring? Godry's best feats were on horseback:  Killed the giant with a lance, dragged Mance around tied to his horse.

I don't think that guy lived through the ordeal...

Since Jaime and Brienne are already mentioned, I would like to add the following:

• Barristan running towards Drogon in the pit, while yelling "Me, Try Me".
  • Theon agreeing to help Jeyne Poole escape.
  • Sansa saving Ser Dontos, even after she intervened she could not believe that she had expressed her opinion to Joffrey.
  • Rodrik Harlaw questioning Euron's journey to Valyria and generally questioning his plan of provoking the Tyrells and chasing dragons. That was after Euron had killed Baelor Blacktyde for refusing to follow him. 

1 hour ago, Danelle said:

Since Jaime and Brienne are already mentioned, I would like to add the following:

• Barristan running towards Drogon in the pit, while yelling "Me, Try Me".
  • Theon agreeing to help Jeyne Poole escape.
  • Sansa saving Ser Dontos, even after she intervened she could not believe that she had expressed her opinion to Joffrey.
  • Rodrik Harlaw questioning Euron's journey to Valyria and generally questioning his plan of provoking the Tyrells and chasing dragons. That was after Euron had killed Baelor Blacktyde for refusing to follow him. 

I'd slap the Queen of England if I could stand behind Ser Harras afterwards.

Archived