Blast from the past

One-eyed Misbehavin

1 hour ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

My only problem with that is Robb was seems much more aware/cunning and overall better than Daeron but I still agree it's gotta be on here

Oh yeah sometimes I feel like Euron is kind of a collection of the "best" (morally worst) reavers/salt kings/iron islanders. I think many of them have strong comparisons to my usernamesake 

Loves sister, but can't have her bc a gluttonous king stands in the way. But I hate to take a Aemon and knock him down to Jamie's morals. Say Lancel or Daven or any other cousin (by some mitacle) became king. Jamie definitely wouldn't jump in a viper pit and carry him to safety while getting bitten over and over. But with the sister and in the way king ordeal... Absolutely. 

You are correct in that Ser Jaime wouldn't jump into a viper pit for Lancel or Daven......but he would jump into a bear pit for the Maid of Tarth.

I'm not sure about where the Kingslayer's arc is going.....but he will never be anywhere near the Dragonknight regarding morality and virtue. He never shows any remorse for Bran and he doesn't grieve one bit for his wretched son. Even after Tyrion "admitted" to killing Joffrey, Jaime just shrugs it off.

7 hours ago, The Pimp that was Promised said:

You are correct in that Ser Jaime wouldn't jump into a viper pit for Lancel or Daven......but he would jump into a bear pit for the Maid of Tarth.

I'm not sure about where the Kingslayer's arc is going.....but he will never be anywhere near the Dragonknight regarding morality and virtue. He never shows any remorse for Bran and he doesn't grieve one bit for his wretched son. Even after Tyrion "admitted" to killing Joffrey, Jaime just shrugs it off.

Damn. I'll give u that 1..... Nice

Agreed :cheers:

6 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Hellicent=Cersei

Rhaenys=Dany, I hope they will have the same end.

Nymeria=Val

Daeron the Dragon=Jon

Baelor Breakspear=Jon

Daeron the Good=Jon

Aemond=Dany

Of the three, I like Baelir the best for Jon. I think Daeron the good works well with Jon Arryn (even Dorne) the rest are cool Dany=Aemond is scary and Rhaenys makes sense to me (I can actually see Dany have a Rhaenys level of bad assness eventually.) But care to explain Val? Is she literally the wildling princess?

Archived