US Politics: Deep State Solution

all swedes are racist

Sweden and Swedes executing some masterful trolling of Trump over this, including the Swedish embassy formally asking the White House to explain themselves. I imagine the Swedish government will be calling in the US ambassador as well.

Comical aspects aside, you can't just have the American President making up shit about an ally. It's damaging to the country's reputation, business and tourism.

"You're going to Sweden! That's crazy, they had that terrorist incident there."

"Jeez, I know it wasn't a great Eurovision entry, but that's a bit strong."

"What?"

11 hours ago, Relic said:

Ever notice how the pro-Trump crowd seems to think everyone is as focused on winning, or having won, as they are? The reality is, grownups move on pretty quickly from such things, and POTUS should learn that winning the presidency means absolutely nothing now. It's all about actually governing, which he is shamefully and woefully incapable of. 

Instead of focusing on the truth behind McCain's (who i think is generally a shit btw) words, you guys deflect and ascribe simple motives such as "jealousy" or "saltiness" to invalidate what is actually a compelling and valid statement. Amything that doesn't fit your narrative is either "fake" and motivated by "hate". Fucking lame kindergarten behavior. 

Ahh..except that's not the case, and the left is far better at deflection than the right. It's always racism, misogyny, xenophobia if it doesn't fit YOUR narrative. Sad!

On 2/17/2017 at 4:03 PM, felice said:

Clearing quote

58 minutes ago, Relic said:

Chris "Soon to be working at CNN" Wallace. 

Fox is like the Expos/Marlins, a fucked up organization that still manages to develop some talent till they move on to better things.

34 minutes ago, Werthead said:

"Jeez, I know it wasn't a great Eurovision entry, but that's a bit strong."

I don't understand why you didn't roll with the moose/sex doll story.  

Just now, Samantha Stark said:

Ahh..except that's not the case, and the left is far better at deflection than the right. It's always racism, misogyny, xenophobia if it doesn't fit YOUR narrative. Sad!

As opposed to Obummer is a seeekrit Muslim! Where's the birth certificate? Death Panels!!! Gold Standard!!! Bitcoin!! The Bush Boom!! Bullish On Bush!!! Obummer is going to take away our guns! "Religious Freedom" means government employees should be able to discriminate against gay people! Iraq had WMD!!! Obummer shouldn't have made deal with Iran (though we had no fucking realistic alternative). Buying insurance across state lines is going to solve health care(not really though). Expansionary austerity works! Supply side economics is awesome and brings superior growth! If Obummer would have done it the way Ronnie did it, everything would have been awesome( never fucking mind what the Federal Funds Rate was in those two situations). Golly, I can't believe people get so pissed off when I call 47% of the population a bunch of rottten no good lazy bums!!Dodd-Frank is cauisng lending to slow down! The Community ReInvestment Act caused the financial crises!!! Hillary's emails!! Benghazi (though, I have yet to hear conservatives really acknowledge George Bush's massive military fuck ups in Iraq). Obummer is the food stamp president!! Global warming is a liberal conspriacy!!! Liberal media!!!!

And on, on and on.

Say what you will about the left in the US, but it's pretty clear at this point it's nowhere near being the goddamned flamin intellectual mess that conservatism in the US is right about now.

4 hours ago, Werthead said:

The highest-profile things that happened in Sweden in the last two days are that the country chose its Eurovision entry and a male moose had repeated intercourse with a fake wooden moose ornament in the front of someone's house (although there was an allegation this may be #fakenews since it may have happened in November).

Well, that explains it! (I mean, I love the contest, call it Stockholm syndrome, but the so-called music is a bit jarring.)

I kind of hope they'll make a new, updated "Sweden Second" video, including Trump's mention on the rally, the Euroviision song contest, plus the moose incident.

Just now, Nasty LongRider said:

You forgot one OGE,  liberallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!  The worst one of all.  Sad.

LOL. Yes it's just terrible to be a liberal. Not everyone can be a kewl conservative!!

Yes. Second in officially reported rapes. But then, there's various reasons why the numbers in Sweden would be higher than anywhere else, from higer report rates to stricter sexual violence laws (grabbing women by the genitals is classified as rape by Swedish law - so Trump would have to be considered a rapist in Sweden) to every accusation, not conviction, counted in Swedish crime statistics.

In other words, by just comparing the official reported rape rates, you're actually comparing apples to oranges.

1 hour ago, Commodore said:

It's a pretty shitty argument against multiculturalism when Canada is way over to the right on that graph there, yet our numbers aren't remotely accurate as represented thereon. We have lots of issues: sparsity of reporting, victims dismissed as liars, their cases are unwinnable, or not enough evidence. Few charges are laid and out of those actually taken to court hardly any are actually found guilty. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the countries with lower rates were for reasons similar to ours.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/investigations/unfounded-sexual-assault-canada-main/article33891309/ 

Nobody wants to play wid him!  Not even UK's parliament, brexit or not!  Racists or not!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/british-lawmakers-to-debate-trumps-state-visit/2017/02/19/159712f0-f60d-11e6-9fb1-2d8f3fc9c0ed_story.html?utm_term=.f770e199906e

It will be"embarrassing to Her Majesty the Queen to receive such a notable mysogynist and vulgarian" They Say.

LONDON — British lawmakers on Monday will debate whether to withdraw President Trump’s ­invitation for a state visit — an offer extended with ­unprecedented speed.

The debate, to be held in Parliament’s Westminster Hall, was triggered after a petition calling on the British government to cancel the state visit amassed more than 1.8 million signatures. A counter-petition urging the government to back the visit, signed by 300,000, will also be debated.

1 hour ago, OldGimletEye said:

As opposed to Obummer is a seeekrit Muslim! Where's the birth certificate? Death Panels!!! Gold Standard!!! Bitcoin!! The Bush Boom!! Bullish On Bush!!! Obummer is going to take away our guns! "Religious Freedom" means government employees should be able to discriminate against gay people! Iraq had WMD!!! Obummer shouldn't have made deal with Iran (though we had no fucking realistic alternative). Buying insurance across state lines is going to solve health care(not really though). Expansionary austerity works! Supply side economics is awesome and brings superior growth! If Obummer would have done it the way Ronnie did it, everything would have been awesome( never fucking mind what the Federal Funds Rate was in those two situations). Golly, I can't believe people get so pissed off when I call 47% of the population a bunch of rottten no good lazy bums!!Dodd-Frank is cauisng lending to slow down! The Community ReInvestment Act caused the financial crises!!! Hillary's emails!! Benghazi (though, I have yet to hear conservatives really acknowledge George Bush's massive military fuck ups in Iraq). Obummer is the food stamp president!! Global warming is a liberal conspriacy!!! Liberal media!!!!

And on, on and on.

Say what you will about the left in the US, but it's pretty clear at this point it's nowhere near being the goddamned flamin intellectual mess that conservatism in the US is right about now.

As opposed to the American left, which is a flaming intellectual, hypocritical and violent mess.

As opposed to the American left, which is a flaming intellectual, hypocritical and violent mess.

Fact is though is the right has been out to fuckin lunch on major policy matters. Nice try at the false equivalency. But, epic fail.

And it has been explained to you over and over about violence that comes from the right. And you refuse to acknowledge it.

And as far as hypocrisy goes, where all these so called "constitutional conservatives" at who oppose Donald Trump from overturning the judicial branches decisions?

And just where in the fuck are the conservatives these days to call the "identity politics" of white nationalism?

1 minute ago, OldGimletEye said:

Fact is though is the right has been out to fuckin lunch on major policy matters. Nice try at the false equivalency. But, epic fail.

And it has been explained to you over and over about violence that comes from the right. And you refuse to acknowledge it.

And as far as hypocrisy goes, where all these so called "constitutional conservatives" at who oppose Donald Trump from overturning the judicial branches decisions?

I actually have acknowledged it before, and the fact remains the left maintains a monopoly on political violence in America today. See: Antifa.

The epic fail belongs to you alone, I'm afraid.

I actually have acknowledged it before, and the fact remains the left maintains a monopoly on political violence in America today. See: Antifa.

The epic fail belongs to you alone, I'm afraid.

How do you acknowledge that right has committed acts of political violence but then write the "left maintains a monpoly...."

You do know that makes no fuckin sense right? You completely contradicted yourself there in the same sentence. That's one hell of a feat. Good job!!!

And it seems to me all you can do here is just say Antifa! Antifa! Antifa!, Antifa!

It also seems to me that you generally don't have one iota of fuckin clue about how politics operates in this country.I'd suggest you get one.

9 minutes ago, Samantha Stark said:

https://news.vice.com/article/violence-caused-by-far-right-extremists-has-surpassed-that-caused-by-domestic-jihadists-study-says

http://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_ECDB_FarRightViolence_FactSheet_June2014.pdf

Archived