Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Baratheon's hammer

Predictions for the battle of fire.

9 posts in this topic

George has stated that at the start of the winds of winter we will have two battles, the battle ice and the battle of fire. Today I would like to focus on the battle of fire.

I want to know who you think is going to win and how you think they will do it. 

Predictions for who will die and who will live to die another day.

Also your prediction on how the dragons will come into the action.

Spoiler alert.

Its worth noting that there has been 4/5 sample chapters on the battle so far. The battle is between the Yunkai and Volantis forces vs Baristan and the unsullied who are fighting on behalf of there queen. Vic has arrived with a dragon horn and 50 plus ships to help danny. Tyrion is still with the second sons. However the second sons are likely to go on to baristan's side. The Tattered Prince will also be involved. Daario is allegedly captured but I am not sure how true that is. Some say that he is Euron in disguise.  

There's also the small matter of two dragons.

Edited by Robert Baratheon's hammer

I dare say that Daenaerys' loyal people will utterly destroy their enemies both due to the fact that many sellswords will switch sides, that the Yunkai and Volantis forces are jokes and that to this the Greyjoys shows up to side with Daenaerys. It will be less of a battle and more of a massacre of the besiegers of Meereen as only the legions from New Ghis would seem to be a serious opponent, and I think they are far to few to win this battle by themselves.

The way I see it is that  the purpose for this battle is to destroy all enemies who are in the field against Meereen and this will set things up for Daenaerys to leave Essos with no unfinished business behind.

On 24.02.2017 at 4:56 PM, Robert Baratheon's hammer said:

Is there already a thread on this? Or is no one interested in this battle?

You posted this on the wrong subforum.

4 minutes ago, Robert Baratheon's hammer said:

Direct me to the right one then.

It would be better placed and get more interest in the main General (ASoIaF) sub-forum. If you report your OP and ask nicely, then a mod will probably move the topic for you.

21 minutes ago, Horse of Kent said:

It would be better placed and get more interest in the main General (ASoIaF) sub-forum. If you report your OP and ask nicely, then a mod will probably move the topic for you.

Ok thank you.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:12 AM, Robert Baratheon's hammer said:

Spoiler alert.

Its worth noting that there has been 4/5 sample chapters on the battle so far. The battle is between the Yunkai and Volantis forces vs Baristan and the unsullied who are fighting on behalf of there queen. Vic has arrived with a dragon horn and 50 plus ships to help danny. Tyrion is still with the second sons. However the second sons are likely to go on to baristan's side. The Tattered Prince will also be involved. Daario is allegedly captured but I am not sure how true that is. Some say that he is Euron in disguise.  

There's also the small matter of two dragons.

The people who say Euron is Dario mysteriously left the forum when the Aeron sample chapter came out.  You should check it out if you interested in spoilers.  There are some transcription errors in the thread on the winds sub forum, but it's mainly accurate.