Milo Yiannopoulos

DraculaAD1972

Milo is under fire. The injustice is palpable.

Milo will endure. He has more charisma in his little fingernail than a cathedral-sized room filled to the brim with mainstream journalists.

Bill Maher, who boasted that he took down Milo, has been now been busted for the same thought crime that brought down Milo. Isn't that sweet?  

3 minutes ago, Leap said:

It's Pizza Friday, my suggestion is tandoori chicken, peppers and chillies if you can

Actually, pizza friday sounds perfect.  I haven't ordered pizza in forever.

So, how was everyone's day?  It was beautiful here and I got to enjoy some of it outdoors.  80 degrees, sunny, slight wind.  

I think he's worth discussing.

hes a pretty vile individual, who has said some nasty things. But at the same time he has had many accusations thrown at him paint him unfairly. On some level he does expose the mainstream left wings tendency to shut down anyone who doesn't toe the line. Its a shame it has to be someone like him who shows this. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

A bunch of frozen stuff.  Salmon filets, frozen veggies.  I have some random cheese and pasta.  It's grocery day but I didn't have time today.  

Grilled salmon with a plate of roasted veggies imho. Yum. 

6 minutes ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

I think he's worth discussing.

hes a pretty vile individual, who has said some nasty things. But at the same time he has had many accusations thrown at him paint him unfairly. On some level he does expose the mainstream left wings tendency to shut down anyone who doesn't toe the line. Its a shame it has to be someone like him who shows this. 

If only he had something interesting to say. There's just no substance behind the style, unfortunately. He's like the Milli-Vanilli of social commentators. 

36 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

It is ridiculous of Maher to take any credit for Milo's little scandal though. He seemed to be smoozing up to him for most of that show. It was Larry Wilmore and one of the other panel guests that made Milo look the fool.

Yeah I agreed in principle with Maher letting him on (and consequently disagreed with Scahill boycotting), but Maher credit claiming insults any observer's intelligence.  Dude compared him to Hitchens, which is even more insulting to intelligence. 

Just now, dmc515 said:

Yeah I agreed in principle with Maher letting him on (and consequently disagreed with Scahill boycotting), but Maher credit claiming insults any observer's intelligence. Dude compared him to Hitchens, which is even more insulting to intelligence

Oh hells yes, I couldn't believe he said that. Hitchens was a completely different animal. He knew how to craft a cogent argument and was extremely witty. I haven't seen anything comparable from Milo. 

The only good thing I can say about Milo is he admits what he is:  a troll.  While nowhere near the level of Berkeley, he came to the school I work at last year and caused somewhat of a shitstorm.  While I think the students that let him get to them are silly, glad that looks to be over with.

People are saying it was an anti-Trump conservative group who conspired with the media to co-ordinate the takedown. They were pissed Maher had Milo on his show and decided to act.The Milo tapes have been on ice until now. 

The tape showing Maher endorsing sex between adult women and 12 year old boys has also been on ice until now. 

44 minutes ago, Relic said:

Grilled salmon with a plate of roasted veggies imho. Yum. 

6 minutes ago, DraculaAD1972 said:

People are saying it was an anti-Trump conservative group who conspired with the media to co-ordinate the takedown. They were pissed Maher had Milo on his show and decided to act.The Milo tapes have been on ice until now. 

The tape showing Maher endorsing sex between adult women and 12 year old boys has also been on ice until now. 

What's your opinion - grilled salmon with veggies or pizza? I don't know how anyone could possibly pick anything but pizza. I have a feeling that you, DAD1972, might surprise though.

Archived