Milo Yiannopoulos

DraculaAD1972

3 minutes ago, Week said:

What's your opinion - grilled salmon with veggies or pizza? I don't know how anyone could possibly pick anything but pizza. I have a feeling that you, DAD1972, might surprise though.

I would choose a Greek dish, of course. If the pizza comes with olives and feta, we have a winner. 

There seems to be a return of slight open homophobia that came with the Trump victory. It appears that traditional conservatives have the biggest problems with his comments about sex. Maher actually called him a "British f-word" on his show, I remember like 5 minutes ago when sjw mobs were demanding ppl get fired for calling someone an f-word. Then again there seems there could have been some sort of coordinated social media purge with the coincidence to what happened with Pewdiepie

2 minutes ago, DunderMifflin said:

There seems to be a return of slight open homophobia that came with the Trump victory. It appears that traditional conservatives have the biggest problems with his comments about sex. Maher actually called him a "British f-word" on his show, I remember like 5 minutes ago when sjw mobs were demanding ppl get fired for calling someone an f-word. Then again there seems there could have been some sort of coordinated social media purge with the coincidence to what happened with Pewdiepie

Sorry, but you have to throw that out the window when it comes to Milo. His tagline is basically "you cannot offend me". Everyone on that panel told him to go fuck himself or to fuck off and he sat there with a sheepish grin on his face. He had no comeback. They hoisted him on his own petard and he really didn't know how to play it.

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Sorry, but you have to throw that out the window when it comes to Milo. His tagline is basically "you cannot offend me". Everyone on that panel told him to go fuck himself or to fuck off and he sat there with a sheepish grin on his face. He had no comeback. They hoisted him on his own petard and he really didn't know how to play it.

He isn't interested in facts, man. Honestly, a thread titled with this dudes name is basically the same as giving him money. Please , read this, and dont feed the trolls!

http://observer.com/2017/02/i-helped-create-the-milo-trolling-playbook-you-should-stop-playing-right-into-it/

7 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

There was never any special permission given for calling someone that word. 

As in - well in case someone comes along that I think is so bad that in that case it's ok to call someone that word.

It can be justified in all cases if it can be justified in this case.

Just now, Notone said:

I never understood the buzz about that alt right Ken doll. So I really understand it even less, now that he has managed to put himself outside the media circus. 

The goal of any troll is to drum up engagement. Positive or negative, it doesn't matter. For a highly functional capitalist troll engagement leads to exposure, exposure can lead to $$$$. For the other trolls, engagement is what they want to validate their fragile self hating yet totally self absorbed egos. All they want is a reaction from you to feel like they have won. 

1 minute ago, Relic said:

The goal of any troll is to drum up engagement. Positive or negative, it doesn't matter. For a highly functional capitalist troll engagement leads to exposure, exposure can lead to $$$$. For the other trolls, engagement is what they want to validate their fragile self hating yet totally self absorbed egos. All they want is a reaction from you to feel like they have won. 

So, I should pay attention to the speaking Ken doll, so he can make money out of it? 

I mean in a way I get it why the political right kinda likes that dude. It's that BS reasoning, Trump isn't a right wing monster, because he has gay supporters like Thiel and Milo, ignoring the fact, even Hitler had gay support, before he offed a real dangerous fag. I know the Ken doll liked to tour US campuses as an agent provocateur as self-proclaimed dangerous faggot. But really just ignore him. His talking points did not become less nauseating or more intelligent, because of his sexual preferences. 

So really, just let that troll die.

Archived