PCK

Name a surprise character who could be king/queen at the end

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Doran Martell 

Claiming the throne through his ancestor princess Daenarys the daughter of Aegon IV

Edited by Magnar of the Dreadfort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mance, because my name on here obliges me to say so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Drogon, because he is Daenerys' first born male son.  Westeros wants a strong king and he has the full blood of the dragon.  People will reject their species centric predjudices, because who is going to anger him? Also, fire breathe.

Edited by HoodedCrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KingMance said:

Mance, because my name on here obliges me to say so.

I was actually going to suggest him. He's got the leadership experience and has been working on trying to save Westeros by uniting the Wildlings and getting them through the Wall to make for fewer wights attacking.

Otherwise I like Timmet, son of Timmet. Not sure how that would work exactly, perhaps LF putting Sweetrobin on the throne and Timmet ending up being the lost heir to the Vale and thus next of kin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ramsey Snow-Bolton. Because he's even more evil than Littlefinger. Ol' Ramz can trot out the traditional Bolton Starkskin robes for his coronation and have his (latest) Reek do the honors with the Fingerbone Crown decorated with Garnet blood-drops. None dare complain of the stench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zandru said:

Ramsey Snow-Bolton. Because he's even more evil than Littlefinger. Ol' Ramz can trot out the traditional Bolton Starkskin robes for his coronation and have his (latest) Reek do the honors with the Fingerbone Crown decorated with Garnet blood-drops. None dare complain of the stench.

He won't live that long. But it would certainly surprise people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think there will be a king in the end, as I think feudalism will die. But if I had to pick an unlikely I think might be king, Sweetrobin, mostly because GRRM spent a lot of time talking about how he's going to die soon so if anyone lives I thinkhe will .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hizdar zo Loraq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sigella said:

Hizdar zo Loraq

I think you win the thread. Nobody would expect that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I think you win the thread. Nobody would expect that.

Honestly took me a good while to think him up :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Praetor Xyn said:

I don't think there will be a king in the end, as I think feudalism will die. But if I had to pick an unlikely I think might be king, Sweetrobin, mostly because GRRM spent a lot of time talking about how he's going to die soon so if anyone lives I thinkhe will .

 

I don't think feudalism will die though. People are too poor and uneducated. Plus there is magic (who wants to be a scientist when you can be a wizard?), plus there is this seasonal thing with winters lasting for years (making everything much more unreliable for everyone).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sigella said:

I don't think feudalism will die though. People are too poor and uneducated. Plus there is magic (who wants to be a scientist when you can be a wizard?), plus there is this seasonal thing with winters lasting for years (making everything much more unreliable for everyone).

That could be solved when the WW's are defeated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sigella said:

I don't think feudalism will die though. People are too poor and uneducated. Plus there is magic (who wants to be a scientist when you can be a wizard?), plus there is this seasonal thing with winters lasting for years (making everything much more unreliable for everyone).

The seasons might get fixed though. I know GRRM said we'll find out the reason they're messed up and that it does have to do with magic. Can't recall if he said it will get resolved though. Resolving it might well take away all magic, and then no more wizards. :(

I agree feudalism is not going to just die out unless they have a very sudden industrial revolution, which I don't see coming just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

The seasons might get fixed though. I know GRRM said we'll find out the reason they're messed up and that it does have to do with magic. Can't recall if he said it will get resolved though. Resolving it might well take away all magic, and then no more wizards. :(

I agree feudalism is not going to just die out unless they have a very sudden industrial revolution, which I don't see coming just yet.

Did he?! Nice! 

I certainly don't hope its gets fixed though... I like it as it is and fictional characters don't really suffer do they? :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sigella said:

Did he?! Nice! 

I certainly don't hope its gets fixed though... I like it as it is and fictional characters don't really suffer do they? :D 

Ah but we suffer on their behalf. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Son of Daenerys and Aegon--Daemon IV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

Hodor.

Holy shit, someone said it before me.....now I'm sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Queen Sansa. Let them eat lemoncakes, motherf*ckers!

That's actually possible and wouldn't be that surprising to me at least.

2 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

Son of Daenerys and Aegon--Daemon IV. 

Interesting. Got a council of regents to go with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kind of Darkstar nut myself. Son Rhaegar and someone with an awesome and inexplicable sword? He might have a case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.