Why is Jon Snow the favourite Stark (usually)?

The Brave Wolf

Goodness me

1. A 15 year old boy runs off to join his brother after hearing his father executed and you dislike him for it. If he had just said meh I have made my vows, you would I think have liked him less. Family or vows - the choice - he wavered, but with pressure from friends and his soul mate ghost he went back, opting for vows ahead of love.  It was Robb who faced with the same dilemma - his duty/honour to a woman and duty to a vow chose to break it.

2. He spared Mance Rayder - however recall Mormant also spared HIM from an act of desertion, although it was only a very short term act. Jon expected to be executed. Also most of the guys on the wall suspected he too had been guilty of desertion. He almost was - he had to make a split second decision - Ygritte and the wildings or the wall.  For Jon to execute any man for deserting his post at the wall would have been hypocritical. Janos was different. He deliberately disobeyed orders. Jon had  no choice and much more reason to decapitate Slynt than Robb did for Karstark.   I see this act as Jon growing as a leader - growing beyond Ned's constricted view of the world - deserter bad - always. Ned was wrong in executing Gared. Jon showed wisdom.  Jon also realised Mance was crucial in fighting the others which Jon knew as the real enemy.

3. We actually do not actually know what Jon was going to do re the Pink letter. We know what he said in the Shield room, but whether that was his actual plan is another question altogether.  best not make judgements on a cliff hanger.

Finally I do not see how any of Jon's decisions while LC (other than possibly his final ones) were in any way foolish. They were courageous and disturbed the status quo, but not wrong.  Opening the gates to the wildings was wise. Letting Val go was risky but good judgement. Supporting Stannis was also wise - the wall NEEDED him, since no other "king" had bothered to help. Sending away his friends was a personal self sacrifice that he made for the good of the wall.  Essentially what Jon was doing is recognising that the threat to the land was from the Others NOT the wildings. His actions put men on the wall, gave him an ally in Stannis and forged new alliances. Dealing with the Bank of Braavos was intelligent and thinking outside the box.

7 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

We have no reason to disbelieve him, he seemed genuine in that statement. And joining the crazy border patrol cult in the worst place of Westeros is not "coming off lightly" Exile to Essos would have been "coming off lightly".

His punishment would have been death, likely, people will do all sorts of things in the face of death.

It's a Westerosi vow. The laws of Westeros have no meaning in Essos.

He was acting rashly and could have gone over the whole thing more thoroughly and rationally, yes, but that still doesn't give Arya the right to play Judge, Jury and Executioner and enforce her idea of how people should live on others.

Imho he had no responsibilities towards the Night's Watch. Nobody who is forced/pressured to go to the Wall has it. The whole organization is simply ridiculous.

If he had one flaw then it was that he failed to recognize the consequences of his actions, but he was young. Given time he might have grown out of that. Now he'll never have the chance. Thanks, Arya!

Seemed genuine to you.

Funny, in your very next sentence you mention death. Joining the Night's Watch is not a lighter punishment than death? Exile to Essos is not a standard punishment in Westeros.

No, actually castration would have been more likely. But he CHOSE the Wall instead. It sure wasn't a choice between two wonderful vacations but he did have a choice, and he made that choice. No one is actually forced to take the vows. That's another choice he made.

They do to Westerosi people living in Essos.

She did no such thing. She was following established law. Westerosi law. Westerosi Arya. Westerosi Dareon. 

Well your humble opinion doesn't matter in the story. Really? The whole organization? Who exactly is supposed to fight the Others then? Or have you missed that the original reason the Night's Watch was even created is back as of the prologue to the first book?

According to you. He was old enough to sleep with the girl which means he was old enough to know the culture and its rules, and the potential consequences. Young is not an excuse for not considering consequences after one reaches puberty. We have brains, we're supposed to use them, and that goes for sleazy fictional singers too.

4 hours ago, GhostNymeria said:

For being such a small background character, you seem to have a lot of interest in defending Dareon's actions of all people. Is he your favorite character or something?

That poster just dislikes Arya and uses the Dareon assassination to justify it.

1 minute ago, Winter's Cold said:

That poster just dislikes Arya and uses the Dareon assassination to justify it.

Yes, I know he/she's doing that. I responded to him/her about it in another thread. I just found it kind of funny how many extensive and long arguments the poster made about Dareon's supposed "innocence" in the other thread and now this thread as well, considering how many people have been killed by other POVs. Apparently Dareon's death was much worse and more unjustifiable than all the others.

Sorry to have been so facetious in my previous post. I was only replying to the question in the topic.

Now, I like Jon Snow most of the "Stark kids". Robb, Sansa, Arya are all entitled and bratty in their own ways, without realising it. Bran, too, but it gets pretty weird pretty soon. Rickon is super bratty, disturbed (understandably) but he isn't a real character in the books.

Jon Snow, while given a privileged castle education and being somewhat bratty early on, grapples with his entitlement, or, rather, the lack of it, as he's a bastard. He becomes reconciled to what he seemingly is, he's making his own way in the world... At least until his NW brothers kill him. We don't know what he does after... haha, indeed if he doeas ANYTHING after.

Now, many readers will have deduced R+L=J (I did, all alone while half-way through ASoS, no online stuff), a theory that has not been proved in the books. I don't want to mention the unmentionable too much but it confirmed R+L=J. Continuing to discuss book things, pretending the show hasn't confirmed the fucking most popular fan theory will be just silly.

19 minutes ago, The Wolves said:

He is. 

Well, that's arguable. 

For me, Jon Snow will always sort of be a Stark. He was brought up by the Ned, Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell, as the lord's bastard son. Jon certainly has always thought Lord Eddard is his father. That's why he has moments of doubt and conflict about honour. 

But... Maester Aemon tried to explain love and duty to him... And Jon tragically chose duty over love (Ygritte, we're looking at your dead body). The all-so-honourable Ned chose love over duty or honour. Love of his sister, love of his sister's infant son, his nephew, over the duty he owed to his King and friend, lying to his friend and king Robert. The things you do for love... Oops, that's someone else's catchphrase, isn't it? Or are Ned and Jaime more similar either care to admit?

Of course there's the whole mess of Jon's real parentage.  Paternally, maternally Stark - don't worry, he's more Stark than Robb ever was. There's also speculatiom as to his parentage on the other side and he might prove to be quite... hot?

On 3/12/2017 at 3:41 PM, The Weirwoods Eyes said:

Jon's my favourite character, and I am unapologetic about the fact that I love me some underdog, badass with a special sword and a huge wolf. 

Sorry not sorry. 

Sansa is my second favourite of the Starks

Then Arya

Then Bran

Then Cat

Then Ned

Then Rickon. 

And yes, I agree with Jons Queen Consort. Jon is attractive. It is very evident by the way those around him speak to and of him.  And whilst he looks more like Ned than any of his true-born sons according to Cat, that doesn't mean he is a carbon copy of Ned. Many people upon seeing Jon for the first time comment upon him having the classic Stark look. But as we see with Brandon & Lyanna that doesn't mean he's plain. Both of them are described as attractive and sexually alluring. From the reactions of the women who interact with Jon I think it is pretty obvious that he is growing into a very good looking man.  

Ygritte comments upon his pretty face, Alys makes it clear she found him more attractive than Robb when she had been taken to Winterfell as a child. And she flirts with Jon quite a lot. Val flirts with him too, and is very open about it. Mellisandre tries to seduce him.  And I think IIRC that some men too comment on Jon's pretty looks. In a manner which suggests resentment of his good looks.

He is Lyanna's son, and she was indeed a wild beauty, and he is also the son of Rhaegar Targaryen, a man whose good looks went beyond just being a bit fit.

Do you have the book quotes about Jon being "pretty"? I only recall that from the show. Just freaking a bit because my memory is fairly good and I missed all of this.

If someone wants to say that Jon is attractive in more unconventional sort of way, or that the story is better for them imagining Jon as handsome, I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t tend toward the conventionally attractive either. But there’s too much text for me to ignore as to Jon’s unremarkable appearance.

When someone’s attractive, GRRM tends to mention it often. Jaime, Cersei, Catelyn, Sansa, Dany, Waymar, young Robert B, Renly, Loras, Mel, Val, etc. Likewise if someone is especially ugly. That Jon isn't mentioned as either leads me to believe he's middle of the road.

I think the women look at him because he’s Ned’s son, and given that women see him as 1 of only 2 Starks left, that really raises Jon’s stock. Money and status and King’s blood are very attractive to some women. The authority that comes with being LC also helps.

Here’s where I draw that Jon is average looking. There's no “...but more attractive than Ned” or anything to that effect.

· Sansa has to teach him how to talk to girls which implies that the girls weren’t coming up to him and doing the work for him. One would think that the common girls would be looking to snag a Stark bastard, but apparently not. The only girl that I recall from Jon’s childhood who seems to imply Jon is attractive is Alys. She recalls wanting to dance with him, but I think the Karstarks do remember and she’s only seeking to flatter him to manipulate him. TWOW should clarify.

· Mel just wants shadow babies.Stannis is tapped out.

· Ygritte doesn’t seem so enamored of him until he mentioned who he was and he gives himself away that he like her. He's high born and very obviously into her, she'd be an idiot to not pursue him, especially given the wildlings' situation. ACOK Jon VI: “I’m Jon Snow.” She flinched “An evil name.” “A bastard name, he said. “My father was Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell.” She notices that Jon is flustered and staring at her: The girl watched him warily, but Stonesnake gave a mordant chuckle. "It's the captive supposed to tell things, remember?" ...Ygritte watched and said nothing. She was older than he'd thought at first, Jon realized; maybe as old as twenty, but short for her age, bandy-legged, with a round face, small hands, and a pug nose. Her shaggy mop of red hair stuck out in all directions. She looked plump as she crouched there, but most of that was layers of fur and wool and leather. Underneath all that she could be as skinny as Arya...She smiled. Her teeth were crooked, but very white.

· AGOT Catelyn II: Jon was never out of sight, and as he grew, he looked more like Ned than any of the trueborn sons she bore him. Somehow that made it worse.

· AGOT Eddard IX: Riding through the rainy night, Ned saw Jon Snow's face in front of him, so like a younger version of his own.

· ASOS Catelyn V: She remembered her own childish disappointment, the first time she had laid eyes on Eddard Stark. She had pictured him as a younger version of his brother Brandon, but that was wrong. Ned was shorter and plainer of face, and so somber. He spoke courteously enough, but beneath the words she sensed a coolness that was all at odds with Brandon, whose mirths had been as wild as his rages. Even when he took her maidenhood, their love had more of duty to it than of passion. We made Robb that night, though; we made a king together. And after the war, at Winterfell, I had love enough for any woman, once I found the good sweet heart beneath Ned's solemn face. 

· AFFC Cersei IV: "I glimpsed him once at Winterfell," the queen said, "though the Starks did their best to hide him. He looks very like his father."

· AGOT Tyrion II: Whoever his mother had been, she had left little of herself in her son.

· ASOS Jon XI: Stannis snorted. "I know Janos Slynt. And I knew Ned Stark as well. Your father was no friend of mine, but only a fool would doubt his honor or his honesty. You have his look."

2 hours ago, Lollygag said:

Do you have the book quotes about Jon being "pretty"? I only recall that from the show. Just freaking a bit because my memory is fairly good and I missed all of this.

If someone wants to say that Jon is attractive in more unconventional sort of way, or that the story is better for them imagining Jon as handsome, I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t tend toward the conventionally attractive either. But there’s too much text for me to ignore as to Jon’s unremarkable appearance.

When someone’s attractive, GRRM tends to mention it often. Jaime, Cersei, Catelyn, Sansa, Dany, Waymar, young Robert B, Renly, Loras, Mel, Val, etc. Likewise if someone is especially ugly. That Jon isn't mentioned as either leads me to believe he's middle of the road.

I think the women look at him because he’s Ned’s son, and given that women see him as 1 of only 2 Starks left, that really raises Jon’s stock. Money and status and King’s blood are very attractive to some women. The authority that comes with being LC also helps.

Here’s where I draw that Jon is average looking. There's no “...but more attractive than Ned” or anything to that effect.

· Sansa has to teach him how to talk to girls which implies that the girls weren’t coming up to him and doing the work for him. One would think that the common girls would be looking to snag a Stark bastard, but apparently not. The only girl that I recall from Jon’s childhood who seems to imply Jon is attractive is Alys. She recalls wanting to dance with him, but I think the Karstarks do remember and she’s only seeking to flatter him to manipulate him. TWOW should clarify.

· Mel just wants shadow babies.Stannis is tapped out.

· Ygritte doesn’t seem so enamored of him until he mentioned who he was and he gives himself away that he like her. He's high born and very obviously into her, she'd be an idiot to not pursue him, especially given the wildlings' situation. ACOK Jon VI: “I’m Jon Snow.” She flinched “An evil name.” “A bastard name, he said. “My father was Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell.” She notices that Jon is flustered and staring at her: The girl watched him warily, but Stonesnake gave a mordant chuckle. "It's the captive supposed to tell things, remember?" ...Ygritte watched and said nothing. She was older than he'd thought at first, Jon realized; maybe as old as twenty, but short for her age, bandy-legged, with a round face, small hands, and a pug nose. Her shaggy mop of red hair stuck out in all directions. She looked plump as she crouched there, but most of that was layers of fur and wool and leather. Underneath all that she could be as skinny as Arya...She smiled. Her teeth were crooked, but very white.

· AGOT Catelyn II: Jon was never out of sight, and as he grew, he looked more like Ned than any of the trueborn sons she bore him. Somehow that made it worse.

· AGOT Eddard IX: Riding through the rainy night, Ned saw Jon Snow's face in front of him, so like a younger version of his own.

· ASOS Catelyn V: She remembered her own childish disappointment, the first time she had laid eyes on Eddard Stark. She had pictured him as a younger version of his brother Brandon, but that was wrong. Ned was shorter and plainer of face, and so somber. He spoke courteously enough, but beneath the words she sensed a coolness that was all at odds with Brandon, whose mirths had been as wild as his rages. Even when he took her maidenhood, their love had more of duty to it than of passion. We made Robb that night, though; we made a king together. And after the war, at Winterfell, I had love enough for any woman, once I found the good sweet heart beneath Ned's solemn face. 

· AFFC Cersei IV: "I glimpsed him once at Winterfell," the queen said, "though the Starks did their best to hide him. He looks very like his father."

· AGOT Tyrion II: Whoever his mother had been, she had left little of herself in her son.

· ASOS Jon XI: Stannis snorted. "I know Janos Slynt. And I knew Ned Stark as well. Your father was no friend of mine, but only a fool would doubt his honor or his honesty. You have his look."

Just cause Sansa taught him how to talk to girls doesn't mean that girls weren't attractive to him. 

Lots of good looking people can be awkward and shy when interacting with the opposite sex. 

8 minutes ago, The Wolves said:

Just cause Sansa taught him how to talk to girls doesn't mean that girls weren't attractive to him.

I didn't mean to imply this. I think Jon was very interested in girls and it may have been why Benjen advised him to wait until he'd been with a girl before joining the Watch.

8 minutes ago, The Wolves said:

Lots of good looking people can be awkward and shy when interacting with the opposite sex.

Agree. But at one point or another, even shy attractive people are pursued. And Jon is a phenomenal catch for quite a few girls at several social levels. At no point is it mentioned that Jon was flirted with/ pursued while he was still at Winterfell, except for Alys, and that's suspect.

If he was also quite handsome in addition to being the Warden in the North's son, I would think Jon would recall being chased at some point, shy or not?

2 hours ago, Lollygag said:

I didn't mean to imply this. I think Jon was very interested in girls and it may have been why Benjen advised him to wait until he'd been with a girl before joining the Watch.

Agree. But at one point or another, even shy attractive people are pursued. And Jon is a phenomenal catch for quite a few girls at several social levels. At no point is it mentioned that Jon was flirted with/ pursued while he was still at Winterfell, except for Alys, and that's suspect.

If he was also quite handsome in addition to being the Warden in the North's son, I would think Jon would recall being chased at some point, shy or not?

I'm not here to defend Jon being handsome, I assume he is quite plain.  I don't know if girls chasing them is a measure of attractiveness since we don't have a comparison like Catelyn mentioning that Robb was always being chased by girls.  The only one we knew that was actively seeking women out of the younger folk in Winterfell pre AGOT is Theon.

@Lollygag

this is what Ygritte says when Orell the eagle has attacked him. 

Ygritte helped pull him up. "He's bleeding like a butchered boar. Look what Orell did t' his sweet face."

I think you are being rather selective, though. Val undoubtedly fancies Jon, Ygritte did ALL the chasing with Jon and you can't  tell us that this was because he was a Stark Bastard, as frankly, she didn't give a shit about kneelers or their bastards.  Nor does Val, she's made that blatant and whilst as LC he has a certain level of power. Her and his flirtations begin before he is chosen as LC.

Mellisandre wants a new sexual partner for shadow babies, yes. But she specifically settles on Jon as the one she'd like to take into her bed. Why is that? His power as LC doesn't seem to be her motivation. And he's just a boy, either he's good looking enough to make a grown woman want to bed him, or Melisandre is shooting well below her level. 

Alys I can see would have something to gain from flirting with Jon, after all, she is pleading for his protection. So I can give you that one. but she does seem to genuinely remember him as a kid and I can't help think there is a reason he stuck in her mind. So he was probably a cute kid. 

Your argument that he is a plain lad,  would work a lot better of he wasn't the son of two of the best looking people in the books. 

I think as well your reference to an absence of Jon thinking about girls having been interested in him prior to his leaving WF is a stretch. Jon was all of 14 when he left WF, hardly going to have had the lasses flocking after him at that age. LMAO. lads don't start coming into their looks till they hit their big growth spurt, at 15/16. And then frankly most aren't much more than gangly, sweaty messes whose noses look too big for their faces till they get to about 20.  But our 17 almost 18-year-old Jon has 2 grown women who could take their pick of men lusting after him. 

Sansa teaches him to dance and to compliment girls. This is not an indicator that his little sister felt sorry for him for being so plain, that she decided to school him in the art of charm. And I am a big Sansa defender, but she wasn't interested in improving her brothers chances of getting his leg over with the kitchen maids. She was attempting to help him get to grips with navigating the world of courtship within high-born society. Because that is the world she occupied, and which Jon also occupied. despite Catelyn's objections, Ned was raising the boy alongside his trueborn children, and to all intents and purposes seemed to be grooming him to make a modest but advantageous marriage and settle him with a small parcel of land somewhere within his domain.  

Sansa schooling him in what to expect from those gently born but not too highly born maids whom he'd be expected to set out a suit for is just her being the good kind girl her family have raised her to be. 

On March 7, 2017 at 0:28 AM, The Brave Wolf said:

Something that I have noticed about the feelings of the fans on House Stark is that more often than not Jon Snow, the Bastard of Winterfell, is the favourite character of the family. Of course, it it alternates between Ned and Robb sometimes but most of the time it is Jon and I think I know why. 

Now, let's briefly talk about the Starks. 

Catelyn Stark - doesn't count as a Stark. 

Ned Stark - honourable but naive

Robb Stark - honourable but has a sense of entitlement that makes him arrogant and sometimes stupid

Sansa Stark - kind but trusts too easily

Arya Stark - not honourable nor does she trust easily, she just does what she has to do to survive making her a total badass

Brandon Stark - makes bad decisions for the sake of making bad decisions

Rickon Stark - lets be real, he's not a real character. 

Now, as for Jon Snow, I think the reason he is liked is because his personality is like the personality of what we imagine the Starks of Old were like for example Theon Stark the Hungry Wolf and Cregan Stark who brought about the Hour of the Wolf. 

He definitely has the honour of Ned  but I think he knows, at least in the book, to use it sparingly. He can be ruthless as shown when he switches Gilly and Mance's babies. And he wasn't killed because of his honour but because he didn't trust his 'comrades' with his plans. There is also the fact because he is a bastard he is not too trusting having experienced how horrible people can be in his youth e.g Catelyn Stark. 

Show Jon is an idiot but the real Jon, as in book Jon, is the best Stark character, in my opinion, for this reason. 

What do you think?

Jon is just ok but I guess he is a favorite because he is the hero of the story. I think Daenerys is more of a hero for ending slavery but I guess Jon has some things to do also. 

53 minutes ago, The Weirwoods Eyes said:

@Lollygag

this is what Ygritte says when Orell the eagle has attacked him. 

I think you are being rather selective, though. Val undoubtedly fancies Jon, Ygritte did ALL the chasing with Jon and you can't  tell us that this was because he was a Stark Bastard, as frankly, she didn't give a shit about kneelers or their bastards.  Nor does Val, she's made that blatant and whilst as LC he has a certain level of power. Her and his flirtations begin before he is chosen as LC.

Mellisandre wants a new sexual partner for shadow babies, yes. But she specifically settles on Jon as the one she'd like to take into her bed. Why is that? His power as LC doesn't seem to be her motivation. And he's just a boy, either he's good looking enough to make a grown woman want to bed him, or Melisandre is shooting well below her level. 

Alys I can see would have something to gain from flirting with Jon, after all, she is pleading for his protection. So I can give you that one. but she does seem to genuinely remember him as a kid and I can't help think there is a reason he stuck in her mind. So he was probably a cute kid. 

Your argument that he is a plain lad,  would work a lot better of he wasn't the son of two of the best looking people in the books. 

I think as well your reference to an absence of Jon thinking about girls having been interested in him prior to his leaving WF is a stretch. Jon was all of 14 when he left WF, hardly going to have had the lasses flocking after him at that age. LMAO. lads don't start coming into their looks till they hit their big growth spurt, at 15/16. And then frankly most aren't much more than gangly, sweaty messes whose noses look too big for their faces till they get to about 20.  But our 17 almost 18-year-old Jon has 2 grown women who could take their pick of men lusting after him. 

Sansa teaches him to dance and to compliment girls. This is not an indicator that his little sister felt sorry for him for being so plain, that she decided to school him in the art of charm. And I am a big Sansa defender, but she wasn't interested in improving her brothers chances of getting his leg over with the kitchen maids. She was attempting to help him get to grips with navigating the world of courtship within high-born society. Because that is the world she occupied, and which Jon also occupied. despite Catelyn's objections, Ned was raising the boy alongside his trueborn children, and to all intents and purposes seemed to be grooming him to make a modest but advantageous marriage and settle him with a small parcel of land somewhere within his domain.  

Sansa schooling him in what to expect from those gently born but not too highly born maids whom he'd be expected to set out a suit for is just her being the good kind girl her family have raised her to be. 

Blast - I got logged out and lost everything. Short version.

As for Mel/Val/Alys: interest in Jon =/= Jon is hot. It only means interest in Jon. That's it. I think there's more there to be interested in than just his looks. As for Mel, Jon is the brother to a king, so he has king's blood. Mel's only into R'hllor and his agenda. She's not looking for romance.

The plain argument: it's not an argument. The text is quite clear. Ned is plain + Jon looks just like Ned :. Jon is plain. I need more text from the books if I'm to believe otherwise.  And it happens all the time that 2 attractive people have plain kids, and 2 plain people have beautiful kids.

Boys' appearance: I grew up with a lot of boys who were very handsome at these ages. There's also the boy band phenomena, Justin Bieber, Disney channel shows, etc. Attractiveness can't be assumed by age and gender alone. Joffrey is 12 and described as very well developed and rather, um, pretty. AGOT Jon I: Sansa, two years older, drew the crown prince, Joffrey Baratheon. He was twelve, younger than Jon or Robb, but taller than either, to Jon's vast dismay. Prince Joffrey had his sister's hair and his mother's deep green eyes. A thick tangle of blond curls dripped down past his golden choker and high velvet collar.

Talking to girls: Where I'm from, this is how you refer to the flirting which is appropriate to young teenagers, as opposed to the 2:00am drunken hook-up type flirting. I won't argue the point, though, since this means different things to different people, and I'm not sure what GRRM intended. This is how I see it, and for me, it builds onto the text.

Well Jon and Arya look alike because Arya is also like his mother Lyanna, and a few adult people called Arya pretty along her travels. Gendry certainly seems to think she is pretty. Now that I think about it, it is kind of sad that Jon really yearns for his mother only to have his little sister be a lot like her instead but he does not know it. 

'Cuz Jon is closest to Standard Fantasy Protagonist we get and people love Standard Fantasy Protagonists, otherwise fantasy writers, smart people they are would stopped writing them long time ago and term Standard Fantasy Protagonist wouldn't exist. 

I for one don't especially like Jon, and he isn't my favorite Stark at all.

Never cared much for the starks and have no fav amogs em,anyway i dislike Jon Snow's character in almost everything.

1: Why join the watch? Stupid choice and he had plenty of time to reconsider, could be excusable if the watch was in it's glory days,sadly it's not.

2: Ok he wants to run away i get that,can't even do it properly,like that singer guy mentioned in the topic,who managed to escape and if not for Arya's deus ex assassin's creed,would never been caught or killed for it.

3: Lack of ambition or seemingly lack of such,like if you were raised up to know that you are less then your brothers and sisters and that one day when your parents/father die they get all and you nothing? No bad feelings tho,no desire to change it do anything about it?  That guy's an idiot.

Archived