How do you think jon snow will come back. Personally I see blood magic involved

snow is the man

Alright my theory is the red woman will use the lives of those who murdered jon to bring him back  to life. And since it will be three lives he will be stronger. I think a piece of him stayed with his wolf and that is what will allow him to come back. My crazy theory is he will come back a bit messed up and more violent since he had been part of a wolf for a time with his human body dead. I believe this was mentioned by that wildling skin changer in his POV.

I can't say I have seen that one suggested before. 

I didnt come up with it but my personal favorite is Val and the old gods bring him back. 

But I believe he isn't dead, just wounded.

Another one that peaks my interest, but I doubt, is that Jon warged ghost and it's ghosts body that's getting stabbed. 

7 minutes ago, The Great and Mighty Poo said:

I didnt come up with it but my personal favorite is Val and the old gods bring him back. 

Another one that peaks my interest, but I doubt, is that Jon warged ghost and it's ghosts body that's getting stabbed. 

It sounds interesting but I don't see them trying. After all there is no reason for it

8 minutes ago, The Great and Mighty Poo said:

I do like the idea of val and the old gods being part of it. guess we will see

I also believe he may just be wounded and Val is nursing him back to health but the odds don't look to good for him.

Cutting the story short:

Dark Theory

1.Mel knows Jons Special

2.Val already doesn't like Shireen

3. Shireen has Kingsblood

(I just don't see her living through the book)

4. They burn Shireen

5. Ghost Howls , Jon wakes up.

Less Dark Theory

1. Jon is in a fever dream.

2. He is having visions of the past possibly brought on by Bloodraven or/and Bran.

3. He finally goes down into Winterfells Crypt and learns a secret.

4. Ghost Howls , Jon wakes up

1 minute ago, Magnar of the Dreadfort said:

I also believe he may just be wounded and Val is nursing him back to health but the odds don't look to good for him.

Cutting the story short:

Dark Theory

1.Mel knows Jons Special

2.Val already doesn't like Shireen

3. Shireen has Kingsblood

(I just don't see her living through the book)

4. They burn Shireen

5. Ghost Howls , Jon wakes up.

Less Dark Theory

1. Jon is in a fever dream.

2. He is having visions of the past possibly brought on by Bloodraven or/and Bran.

3. He finally goes down into Winterfells Crypt and learns a secret.

4. Ghost Howls , Jon wakes up

Does she? I always got the feeling she was perplexed that she saw Snow and not Stanis. 

As a Stannis fan I'm torn.

As horrendous as it would be I sort of want it to be the Shireen sacrifice so that Stan can be absolved from the order. I'm convinced she will be involved and I don't see how Mel would go back to believing in Stannis after resurrecting Jon.

I think a lot of people are gonna burn. With Stannis dead (or "dead"), Shireen is Queen, Selyse is Regent, and Mel calls the shots. First she's gonna burn Gerrick Kingsblood - he of the most poorly chosen last name in the series - and all three of his "kissed by fire" (cruel irony!) daughters.

Nothing's gonna happen, so she'll move on to Val and the false wildling prince. Val will manage to escape, but Mel will burn the baby. By doing that, the Others are gonna lose their shit and start a full on attack on the Wall. 

Growing more desperate by the minute and with the Others at the door, Mel's gonna burn Shireen. Again, nothing's gonna happen, other than make even the most loyal of the Queen's Men abandon the sinking Mel ship.

All alone, Mel's gonna finally realize the truth: she herself is the Nissa Nissa to Jon's Azor Ahai. She's gonna give him the Kiss of Life, sacrificing herself for him like Beric did for Cat.

Oh defintely bloodmagic will be involved. But remember it is not just Mel using blood magic. The Children also use blood magic. Sacrifices to Heart Trees to power spells and the like. They slaughtered a thousand Children to power the Hammer of the Waters.

So, because Jon's is the Song of Ice and Fire, I believe it will be Melisandre and Bran in combination who will raise Jon from the dead. Two Kings to wake a dragon, remember. One burned by Mel (Shireen, the rightful queen after Stannis dies) and one sacrificed to a Heart Tree (Theon, the rightful king of the Ironborn). Together, they will resurrect Jon.

3 hours ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

Oh defintely bloodmagic will be involved. But remember it is not just Mel using blood magic. The Children also use blood magic. Sacrifices to Heart Trees to power spells and the like. They slaughtered a thousand Children to power the Hammer of the Waters.

So, because Jon's is the Song of Ice and Fire, I believe it will be Melisandre and Bran in combination who will raise Jon from the dead. Two Kings to wake a dragon, remember. One burned by Mel (Shireen, the rightful queen after Stannis dies) and one sacrificed to a Heart Tree (Theon, the rightful king of the Ironborn). Together, they will resurrect Jon.

Let's look at this.

So you're thinking Theon dies at the heart tree. Stan dies later? Or Shireen is mistakenly pronounced Queen? Or Theon dies but his life source power is stored like a battery until used up?

Archived