TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

Ladies and gentlemen of TTTNE, rejoice!, the titleless void of anarchy has been swept away!, within this thread, titles, lewdness and the call of the dark side shall spread across the spamire, unicorns shall be executed, innuendoes shall be encouraged and fun shall be had.

3 minutes ago, The King in Black said:

What did I miss ?

Hi! How are you doing? 

A lot. We elected two anarchist rulers who didn't rule and so now there was a coup and Lord Sidious overthrow them and it looks like we might get titles after all. 

50 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Hi! How are you doing? 

A lot. We elected two anarchist rulers who didn't rule and so now there was a coup and Lord Sidious overthrow them and it looks like we might get titles after all. 

I'm still kicking around. How about you and the sister ? 

I'm still waiting for my last year's title damn it 

17 minutes ago, The King in Black said:

I'm still kicking around. How about you and the sister ? 

I'm still waiting for my last year's title damn it 

Oh man, that's an outrage. The new regime will hopefully fix that and give everybody their titles. 

We had a fight in the afternoon, so just the usual. How is life for you?

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh man, that's an outrage. The new regime will hopefully fix that and give everybody their titles. 

We had a fight in the afternoon, so just the usual. How is life for you?

Last I remember of your sister's adventures , she was adjusting to college life if I remember correctly. What new hardships did she have to endure since ? What about you belle ? 

I'm alright. Met some new people, in an overall good place. So far it's been one of my better years.

26 minutes ago, The King in Black said:

Last I remember of your sister's adventures , she was adjusting to college life if I remember correctly. What new hardships did she have to endure since ? What about you belle ? 

I'm alright. Met some new people, in an overall good place. So far it's been one of my better years.

Just the hardship of being a dumb teen. As for me, I finished school, started a new and shitty job and am looking for a new flat to move to. 

That's good to know, glad to hear 2017 is working out for someone! 

9 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Just the hardship of being a dumb teen. As for me, I finished school, started a new and shitty job and am looking for a new flat to move to. 

That's good to know, glad to hear 2017 is working out for someone! 

Every job's going to be shitty from now on. Realising that is one of the big steps of adulthood. Apartment's probably gonna be shitty too. Trick is to make the most of it with get some good friends. 

All else fails, there's always alcohol.

Why ? 2017 wasn't off to much of a great start for you ? I mean yeah the World keeps on getting messier, but at least we have had some pretty great movies. 

6 minutes ago, The King in Black said:

Every job's going to be shitty from now on. Realising that is one of the big steps of adulthood. Apartment's probably gonna be shitty too. Trick is to make the most of it with get some good friends. 

All else fails, there's always alcohol.

Why ? 2017 wasn't off to much of a great start for you ? I mean yeah the World keeps on getting messier, but at least we have had some pretty great movies. 

I don't believe that, I think there are jobs I would actually enjoy doing, or at least job the major part of which I would enjoy doing (I'm not trying to pretend there are perfect jobs and unicorns out there). Apartment is not gonna be shitty, I wouldn't have been looking for one for half a year if I was going to settle for shitty. 

Alcohol is not the answer. I keep telling this to dumb teens too who think absinthe shots are a cool way to exhibit lovesickness. 

Meh. 2017 so far: three international orders lost in delivery, one flat lost to a stupid seller, both cinemas in 15 minutes proximity closed down, concussion acquired on the first day of my 5-day long weekend, all plans cancelled and I have to take two extra sick days (at home on the couch at the moment) 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Hi! How are you doing? 

A lot. We elected two anarchist rulers who didn't rule and so now there was a coup and Lord Sidious AND FIRST OF MY NAME overthrow them and it looks like we might get titles after all. 

Corrected this for you. I don't mean to brag, but it was my idea :P 

Congrats to Helena.

Welcome back, TKIB! :)

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Does anyone have the old title list?, or alternatively could pm me the titles that they desire.

Your co-conspirator should have it.

Archived