TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

Just now, Buckwheat said:

What do you mean democracy ruined them?

So, some of my key research areas are global governance, globalization and international political economy. All of these have been somewhat upended by certain political events which culminated in November 2016. There'd still be plenty to research, more, in many cases, but it would be somewhat... depressing, at this point in time. 

54 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I do not have an idea what to write a dissertation about (yes, you have to know that beforehand and submit the idea with your application).

The next poster will also share what they want. :P

When do you have to apply? Can't you consult someone about a topic? To help you choose or something? 

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Compromise and settle with Galactic Spampire?

That sounds reasonable to me.

8 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Are you in possession of a needlessly fancy lightsaber?.

Naturally!

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Also in other news, my first case went well :D.

Yay!

19 hours ago, felice said:

I think I'd make a good Inquisitor...

Sell yourself. What can you do for the Empire? If we emply you, what will we have that we didn't have before?

10 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Wow, I am a council member now? :eek: i'm truly flattered. :kiss: 

Yeah, there aren't as many regulars to choose from this year :P 

9 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I rebel. We are the spampire, it is known. Nobody is allowed to change that, else you bring upon us the SQL demons.

I also liked the previous titles better.

Galactic Spampire, if it suits you.

The previous titles are still there, it's just that we couldn't be a proper empire if we didn't have some moffs and the like.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

FINALLY

Hide contents

We get big ass dragons, at least. If all else is crap. 

:commie: 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Nice :cheers: 

16 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Sell yourself. What can you do for the Empire? If we emply you, what will we have that we didn't have before?

It's more what you'll continue to have. If I'm not appointed as a Spamperial Inquisitor, I'll have to find something else to do with my lightsaber, and I suspect you're quite fond of most of your body parts. :devil: But seriously, I'm a loyal supporter of the Spampire who pledged my allegiance immediately upon its announcement, and you need someone to hunt down rogue Jedi who threaten the new era of Spamperial order.

20 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I think that falls into Helena's remit...

Hey i'm not greedy. As long as there is sharesies

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Congrats! :cheers: Did everything proceed the way you had foreseen it? 

Surely it must have. And soon the UKSC shall have a new President, one much younger and far more powerful.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I approve of Targaryen rule.

Me too!

And congrats!

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Congratulations.

Still disapprove of the changes to the spamperial order.

What changes? There's just extra titles. In any case, we have taken control and can do what we want. You will keep your complaints to yourself if you don't want to go down this road...

59 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I think that falls into Helena's remit...

Fair enough.

37 minutes ago, felice said:

It's more what you'll continue to have. If I'm not appointed as a Spamperial Inquisitor, I'll have to find something else to do with my lightsaber, and I suspect you're quite fond of most of your body parts. :devil: But seriously, I'm a loyal supporter of the Spampire who pledged my allegiance immediately upon its announcement, and you need someone to hunt down rogue Jedi who threaten the new era of Spamperial order.

You sound just like the type of subject we need, consider yourself hired. There's a high tea for employees every Sunday, followed by executions of infidels. Kids are invited.

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Careful now, young apprentice, I will remember this outrageous statement. 

A threat? Don't make me send felice after you.

11 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I find Sidious' apprentice lacking the pizazz necessary for this dictatorship. You chose poorly, it would seem Sidious. Though at least you never need worry about him overthrowing you

Unless this all an act, so I can catch you all unaware when the time is right...

11 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I find Sidious' apprentice lacking the pizazz necessary for this dictatorship. You chose poorly, it would seem Sidious. Though at least you never need worry about him overthrowing you

:agree: 

Archived