TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Congratulations.

Still disapprove of the changes to the spamperial order.

Every time you protest I will kill a kitten.

4 hours ago, felice said:

It's more what you'll continue to have. If I'm not appointed as a Spamperial Inquisitor, I'll have to find something else to do with my lightsaber, and I suspect you're quite fond of most of your body parts. :devil: But seriously, I'm a loyal supporter of the Spampire who pledged my allegiance immediately upon its announcement, and you need someone to hunt down rogue Jedi who threaten the new era of Spamperial order.

I think my young apprentice was speaking out of turn, as all hiring,firing and zapping decisions ultimately lie with me I can comfortably say you're hired.

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Congrats! :cheers: Did everything proceed the way you had foreseen it? 

Everything transpired according to my design.

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I find Sidious' apprentice lacking the pizazz necessary for this dictatorship. You chose poorly, it would seem Sidious. Though at least you never need worry about him overthrowing you

Maybe I wanted it this way, although if it makes him feel better, I don't worry about being overthrown by many people.

15 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I think my young apprentice was speaking out of turn, as all hiring,firing and zapping decisions ultimately lie with me I can comfortably say you're hired.

I am honoured to serve you, Master.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I'm booooooored. 

You should find a new hobby, like riding dragons or Galactic domination, it tends to keep you busy and fend off boredom, alternatively you could learn an instrument :P.

47 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

US :lol: 

Why did I think it was the U.K.? 

6 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

You should find a new hobby, like riding dragons or Galactic domination, it tends to keep you busy and fend off boredom, alternatively you could learn an instrument :P.

I don't have the space for that. And I'm not very musical. But a hobby is definitely a good idea.

On 3/17/2017 at 3:07 AM, Mark Antony said:

I love Fargo but not really super hero stuff not sure if I should try Legion

Please do. It is not in any sense of the word a superhero show. I know at this point every show's marketing says this, but Legion truly pushes the boundaries of the genre in TV. Not to mention it's an example of unreliable narrator and 'what's-real'whats-not' done right and you know, not over done to the point of saturation like a certain Mr Robot  

On 3/14/2017 at 11:21 AM, Lily Valley said:

MY HEARTS!  FLYBY!  I swear I'll be back more often :crash!  Boom!:   Ok, that was just the drummer I hired.  I'm in midterms.  I got engaged.  Shit is weird.

THAT IS ALL!  :leaves chocolate:

Congratulations 

On 3/16/2017 at 3:49 PM, Mark Antony said:

Damian Lewis is a gem of an actor. Shame hes spent so many years on mediocre showtime series. Was so good on Wolf Hall. 

Same to you!

Well he's utilizing his time more productively in that other mediocre showtime series now 

On 3/18/2017 at 0:00 AM, Lord Sidious said:

I approve of Targaryen rule.

Also in other news, my first case went well :D.

Congratulations to you too then

1 hour ago, The King in Black said:

Please do. It is not in any sense of the word a superhero show. I know at this point every show's marketing says this, but Legion truly pushes the boundaries of the genre in TV. Not to mention it's an example of unreliable narrator and 'what's-real'whats-not' done right and you know, not over done to the point of saturation like a certain Mr Robot  

Hmm, I would say it's still a superhero show in the sense the characters have their superpowers, and follows a few points of other superhero shows. So I don't think it's misleading to label it as such. I agree that it straddles more than one genre though, and does what's-real-what's-not very well. 

Basically, great show. Watch it whatever genre it is.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Why did I think it was the U.K.? 

I don't have the space for that. And I'm not very musical. But a hobby is definitely a good idea.

Maybe you were thinking of the U.K. Ginger?

I spent my whole weekend avoiding adult responsibilities. I had a good time at least. Time to feel despair and guilt over what I did not do.

In other words, happy Sunday evening, spammers.

I also had the most horrible dream last night.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I spent my whole weekend avoiding adult responsibilities. I had a good time at least. Time to feel despair and guilt over what I did not do.

I too have buried my head in the sand and ignored my responsibilities this weekend.

Have some dancing

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I ignored adult responsibilities for an entire week, hah! I win! 

And I only started studying for the test I had today at 11:30pm. And I still passed. Thank god I didn't waste more time on that one. 

But I stressed about it alllllll night so I'm pretty tired now. 

Whats the best kind of Monday? A short Monday. Two hours to go. Then I'll go home and start acting like a grown-up. In fact, I'll go and book myself a new hair appoint right now. #adultinghardcore 

things to do this week: 

-organize flats I want to view and send them to the property agent

-get doctors appointments

-apply for jobs I can see myself doing without screaming in agony 

-view some of those flats 

-get my hair colored 

-get a birthday present for my friend

-clean my place 

-bully a web shop which lost my order into refunding my money :devil::devil: 

And I only started studying for the test I had today at 11:30pm. And I still passed. Thank god I didn't waste more time on that one. 

But I stressed about it alllllll night so I'm pretty tired now.

A test? :o I thought you finished school! What kind of test was that?

Congratulations for the pass anyway. :)

-bully a web shop which lost my order into refunding my money :devil::devil: 

:lol: You do love to complain, right?

Archived