TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

4 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

A test? :o I thought you finished school! What kind of test was that?

Congratulations for the pass anyway. :)

:lol: You do love to complain, right?

A test at work. To prove that I have some basic knowledge of the field I'm working for (I don't). Thanks :) 

I dooooooo! :wub: but hey, in this particular situation it's perfectly legitimate, I never got the stuff I paid for, so gimme my $20. Yeah, you heard right, $20. It's about the principle. 

19 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

When are you heading out to the States? Must be soon right?

Middle of next month :D.

I now know why I was feeling so ugh yesterday, I woke up today with a sore throat and a runny nose, I swear this year I've been sick more times than in the last 5!.

I wish Neumond were back so that somebody understood how great the Zamonian books are. :D Everybody go read Mythenmetz, oder ich lasse euch alle mir die Schere spülen! :P

Work is so boring this week.

29 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

This has been terrible, glad you're ok Helena, in case you care I'm ok too :P, I'm sure ab will be fine too as he doesn't work near Westminster.

Yeah, some disruption at the Canary Wharf end, but nothing unmanageable. 

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Wow you three live in the same city, don't you? Isn't this a pleasant mix of weird and cool? Have you ever met in person? 

Hard to say, it's a big city... Helena might have polished our shoes one of these days.

13 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Yeah, some disruption at the Canary Wharf end, but nothing unmanageable. 

Hard to say, it's a big city... Helena might have polished our shoes one of these days.

you're horrible. But glad to hear you weren't near the attack. You guys be careful. 

Archived