TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

56 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Yeah, some disruption at the Canary Wharf end, but nothing unmanageable. 

Hard to say, it's a big city... Helena might have polished our shoes one of these days.

I didn't go to work today, luckily too as Temple isn't that far away!.

1 minute ago, First of My Name said:

I heard about London too :( I didn't know all three of you lived there though. I'll be in London for 5 days in six weeks or so, I hope nothing else happens.

Is Madonna playing at G.A.Y.?

1 minute ago, RhaenysB said:

No, no, not Cara. Cara is Cara. My signature avatar is a "stupid/mean blonde" fictional character. Plus Cara has an ugly hair color atm.

No she doesn't, she can do no wrong :wub:.

Also, my life is lacking blondeness at the moment, my fiancée dyed her hair dark :(.

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

No she doesn't, she can do no wrong :wub:.

Also, my life is lacking blondeness at the moment, my fiancée dyed her hair dark :(.

Well... I think she did, but whatever. :lol: 

I'm going back to dark hair on Monday too. MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT. 

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Well... I think she did, but whatever. :lol: 

I'm going back to dark hair on Monday too. MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT. 

I naturally have dark brown hair, I did try being blonde a while ago but it wasn't for me, turns out I just like blondes not being one :P.

7 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I naturally have dark brown hair, I did try being blonde a while ago but it wasn't for me, turns out I just like blondes not being one :P.

I have naturally dark brown hair too and a while back I decided to lighten it. And I haaaaaaate it I hate this coppery-caramely light brown wtf color my hair is bright now, yuck. Back to dark. 

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

This has been terrible, glad you're ok Helena, in case you care I'm ok too :P, I'm sure ab will be fine too as he doesn't work near Westminster.

I do care actually! I was going to come back and post but I was... at a clandestine glove lunch...

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Wow you three live in the same city, don't you? Isn't this a pleasant mix of weird and cool? Have you ever met in person? 

No

5 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Yeah, some disruption at the Canary Wharf end, but nothing unmanageable. 

Hard to say, it's a big city... Helena might have polished our shoes one of these days.

I'm disappointed there was no reference to maybe seeing me on a street corner somewhere. That was a low hanging fruit, and you missed it Ab. For shame!

13 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Wow you three live in the same city, don't you? Isn't this a pleasant mix of weird and cool? Have you ever met in person? 

:o Maybe they see each other every day and they do not realise it!

Who is the new blonde woman?

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

:o Maybe they see each other every day and they do not realise it!

Who is the new blonde woman?

I don't think so, but would that be creepy or what? :lol: this is a much smaller city and rarely ever run into people like high school classmates and so. Like once in every two years or so. 

Petra from Jane the Virgin.  

11 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Come on, you can do better than this :P 

We should totally get together and swap Sith legends over tea.

I'm sick so not on full form, give me some credit, also, I can't stand tea, more a coffee drinker.

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I do care actually! I was going to come back and post but I was... at a clandestine glove lunch

You care?, careful you're going soft :P.

Read the opening pages.

When rocksniffer returns, all those who mutinied will be walking the plank, mateys! Either that or be taken down to the deepest sub-basement of the TTTNE dungeons, where they will be tarred and feathered and stretched on the rack.

Since I'm off to the dentist to be tortured myself, I did not have a chance to read all the pages, perhaps he had a chance to say all this himself. :lol:

But it only seemed fair to warn you.

Seriously, though, the sniffer has been under the weather and was ordered to chill for several weeks. Unfortunately, this seems to be the Curse of TTTNE at work once again. One of the few people who seemed to have evaded The Curse has been Buckwheat, but The Curse has taken down many a glorious leader over the years.

I also humbly apologize to y'all for not telling you this several days ago when the sniffer asked me to, I was felled by some of my own issues. :(

I have now gone through this thread and I am shocked and appalled at this uprising! :o

However, I do understand that the absence of the sniffer has been deeply felt. My instinct is to just convene the High Treason Court and start the hangings, but my compassionate side calls for mercy.

But I am making lists...

10 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I have now gone through this thread and I am shocked and appalled at this uprising! :o

However, I do understand that the absence of the sniffer has been deeply felt. My instinct is to just convene the High Treason Court and start the hangings, but my compassionate side calls for mercy.

But I am making lists...

I don't think the uprising happened because of sniffer's absence. Sure enough, if he were around it might not have happened, but the general reason was not the absence of a ruler but the dissatisfaction with the system, the ideology and his co-ruler who was around all the while and yet still evaded his duties as a ruler and did nothing to stop or hinder the rebellion. 

I can understand how you feel, but what's done is done, dissatisfaction and opportunity have risen and so anarchy was usurped by control. 

Archived