TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm sick so not on full form, give me some credit, also, I can't stand tea, more a coffee drinker.

You care?, careful you're going soft :P.

Well without you we would be left under the pitiful dictatorship of that so-called apprentice of yours. I would be duty-bound to stage another coup, and I'm just too damn lazy for that

13 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I have now gone through this thread and I am shocked and appalled at this uprising! :o

However, I do understand that the absence of the sniffer has been deeply felt. My instinct is to just convene the High Treason Court and start the hangings, but my compassionate side calls for mercy.

But I am making lists...

An excellent suggestion. I suggest myself and Lord Sidious conduct the trial... :) 

TOMORROW IS FINALLY FRIDAY!!! 

I am so excited for the weekend, I'll go to the movies TWICE, and I'll go to a vintage home decor fair and I'll go out for breakfast and I'll clean the flat and I'll go for a walk and I'll finish my book and I'll apply for jobs, it's going to be soooooooo gooooooood. 

8 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm sick so not on full form, give me some credit, also, I can't stand tea, more a coffee drinker.

Good, I never drink tea. It just seemed like the British thing to say.

7 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Read the opening pages.

When rocksniffer returns, all those who mutinied will be walking the plank, mateys! Either that or be taken down to the deepest sub-basement of the TTTNE dungeons, where they will be tarred and feathered and stretched on the rack.

Since I'm off to the dentist to be tortured myself, I did not have a chance to read all the pages, perhaps he had a chance to say all this himself. :lol:

But it only seemed fair to warn you.

Seriously, though, the sniffer has been under the weather and was ordered to chill for several weeks. Unfortunately, this seems to be the Curse of TTTNE at work once again. One of the few people who seemed to have evaded The Curse has been Buckwheat, but The Curse has taken down many a glorious leader over the years.

My my, things are heating up now.

You cannot blame the Curse for sniffer's absence. I have survived it two years in a row now. One king was absent and the other unwilling to rule, so we took the power. It is only human nature. And, of course, Sith nature.

8 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Seriously, though, the sniffer has been under the weather and was ordered to chill for several weeks.

I hope he's feeling better soon... :(

Though I'm afraid it's much too late to stop the Sith from taking over :devil:

9 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Read the opening pages.

When rocksniffer returns, all those who mutinied will be walking the plank, mateys! Either that or be taken down to the deepest sub-basement of the TTTNE dungeons, where they will be tarred and feathered and stretched on the rack.

Since I'm off to the dentist to be tortured myself, I did not have a chance to read all the pages, perhaps he had a chance to say all this himself. :lol:

But it only seemed fair to warn you.

Seriously, though, the sniffer has been under the weather and was ordered to chill for several weeks. Unfortunately, this seems to be the Curse of TTTNE at work once again. One of the few people who seemed to have evaded The Curse has been Buckwheat, but The Curse has taken down many a glorious leader over the years.

I also humbly apologize to y'all for not telling you this several days ago when the sniffer asked me to, I was felled by some of my own issues. :(

Shhhhhh, you were named Hand of the Sith Lords under the new order. Keep silent and enjoy your new position. :devil:

:P

10 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

MUTINEERS BE WARNED!

YOU WILL WALK THE PLANK IF YOU CONTINUE THIS FOOLISHNESS!

2 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Damn you fell in line quick. One fancy title and you'll accept the usurpers with open arms. Sad! 

Your insignificant rebellion will be foiled, it can be done via peaceful means or The alternative  it makes little difference to me, anarchy didn't work, order has been restored, pray a further order isn't executed.....

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Your insignificant rebellion will be foiled, it can be done via peaceful means or The alternative  it makes little difference to me, anarchy didn't work, order has been restored, pray a further order isn't executed.....

Bah, humbug. You are a worm, and when rocksniffer returns you will be stuck on a hook and thrown into the sea on the end of a fishing line! And the fish that swallows you will be the central dish of the feast to celsbrate the return to the rightful order!

39 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Bah, humbug. You are a worm, and when rocksniffer returns you will be stuck on a hook and thrown into the sea on the end of a fishing line! And the fish that swallows you will be the central dish of the feast to celsbrate the return to the rightful order!

Anarchy isn't an order, the lack of it allowed a new order to be introduced, he cannot be displeased being as he said anything goes, hence his ousting as he was a lacklustre ruler.

19 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Anarchy isn't an order, the lack of it allowed a new order to be introduced, he cannot be displeased being as he said anything goes, hence his ousting as he was a lacklustre ruler.

He was NOT a lacklustre ruler, he was first a busy ruler and has since been ill. Is that the way you show fidelity? Worm!

Be prepared to meet your fate!

35 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Damn you fell in line quick. One fancy title and you'll accept the usurpers with open arms. Sad! 

When have I ever expressed support for anarchy? I voted against them. I jumped at the opportunity to remove this ridiculous system. 

10 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

He was NOT a lacklustre ruler, he was first a busy ruler and has since been ill. Is that the way you show fidelity? Worm!

Be prepared to meet your fate!

Again, I would like to stress that the coup isn't against Sniffer and his falling ill. It's against anarchy. And he had a co ruler. To cover for him while sick? It didn't happen. Whatever anarchy did right was done by Sniffer and we all acknowledge that. 

Archived