TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

If the leaders of this place are ill, they are weak and vulnerable. Anything used to go, but it went and left nothing. Yet wherever it goes, it is. And so it has all gone and stayed put. Nonsense is the only coin in this place. I will have none of it. Cast down your failed leaders and follow me if you want to make cents. Whether you need a flat or a thesis, there is no try. Leave this place! Go!

3 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

He was NOT a lacklustre ruler, he was first a busy ruler and has since been ill. Is that the way you show fidelity? Worm!

Be prepared to meet your fate!

Betrayal and infidelity, kind of my thing, I also don't find that pitiful sea creature remotely disturbing, in fact I might cut him up and put him on a bbq.

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Betrayal and infidelity, kind of my thing, I also don't find that pitiful sea creature remotely disturbing, in fact I might cut him up and put him on a bbq.

That pitiful sea creature is you, worm! Go ahead, jump on the bbq. :lol:

7 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

That pitiful sea creature is you, worm! Go ahead, jump on the bbq. :lol:

It really isn't, and I tire of your insolence, be gone before you're banished to the spice mines of kessel!, there are far more important matters of state to deal with than your insignificant rebellion, a hop hop has died, have some decorum!.

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

A day of mourning descends on the Galactic Empire. My precious hophop has died.

It was written about a dog not a hop hop but I always thought this was a great ode to the loss of a pet:

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

It really isn't, and I tire of your insolence, be gone before you're banished to the spice mines of kessel!, there are far more important matters of state to deal with than your insignificant rebellion, a hop hop has died, have some decorum!.

The hop-hop has crossed the rainbow bridge where it will wait until Helen crosses to join it (my condolences, Helena, being older than you I have suffered such losses many times and even years later I suffer ever time I think of them, but the pain fades with time <3)

But, you, worm, are still here and need to be despised for your disloyalty. #Atraitordeservesnoloyalty.

32 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

The hop-hop has crossed the rainbow bridge where it will wait until Helen crosses to join it (my condolences, Helena, being older than you I have suffered such losses many times and even years later I suffer ever time I think of them, but the pain fades with time <3)

But, you, worm, are still here and need to be despised for your disloyalty. #Atraitordeservesnoloyalty.

I never voted for rocksniffer, I voted for ab, only as the other candidate was a self confessed Jedi and to vote for her would be to go against my nature, needless to say, ab was quite content to be overthrown, people are happy with order restored and titles given, rocksniffer still hasn't surfaced and your attempt at rebellion looks to be a damp squib, despise away, I don't need to be loved :D.

12 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I never voted for rocksniffer, I voted for ab, only as the other candidate was a self confessed Jedi and to vote for her would be to go against my nature, needless to say, ab was quite content to be overthrown, people are happy with order restored and titles given, rocksniffer still hasn't surfaced and your attempt at rebellion looks to be a damp squib, despise away, I don't need to be loved :D.

You chose your name well, traitor worm!

18 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

A day of mourning descends on the Galactic Empire. My precious hophop has died.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. 

7 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

I GOT THE JOB! 

:grouphug: my condolences.

Congratulations! 

On 2017. 03. 24. at 5:46 PM, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

But... what is this?

And... who are you? 

Somebody here recommended I start watching Black Mirror. Whoever it was, step forward. What on God's earth am I watching? :eek: 

I watch all sorts of weird shit, but man, that was some interesting first two minutes. 

I wish I hadn't run out of Jane the Virgin so soon... :eek: 

holy mother, seriously who told me to watch this? 

Archived