TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Khal is an altered version of Khan which means king. GRRM often alters real life names and title with a letter or two to make it original (Oberoyn, Jonaos, sier, Daario, Robb etc) 

Ser...

29 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I've been alone all weekend and haven't spoken to anyone since Thursday, I need a drink.

Realising how reclusive I sound here... :lol: 

:cheers:

Have you even left the flat?

I'm just sticking my head in to see what(if anything) has been going on, I trust you all had a nice Easter, Coachella was amazing :D, apart from some sound problems with the main artist I went to see :(.

I've decided Buck can be removed from the cupboard.

Rhae your post just invited Helenas comment I thought much the same when I read it, I'm glad the lewdness is strong.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm just sticking my head in to see what(if anything) has been going on, I trust you all had a nice Easter, Coachella was amazing :D, apart from some sound problems with the main artist I went to see :(.

Rhae your post just invited Helenas comment I thought much the same when I read it, I'm glad the lewdness is strong.

I saw that Radiohead were plagued with technical issues and thought; huh I know who will be disappointed about that. Or did you mean someone else?

It is snowing. Again. Seriously, winter again? I thought it was time for spring now! :angry:

10 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I was never in the cupboard, closet, wardrobe or any other storage area. :P

21 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I saw that Radiohead were plagued with technical issues and thought; huh I know who will be disappointed about that. Or did you mean someone else?

No I was referring to Radiohead, they were great when they weren't having sound issues, it didn't work well for trying to convince my gf to abandon her appalling taste in music though, although she did enjoy New Order and Kaleo which I suppose is progress.

Archived