TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Today was a shitty day because of more than one reason:

1. The weather. WTF, who gave permission for this.

2. I am supposed to give a presentation for work tomorrow, and I learn of this today because my boss messed up months ago (she was supposed to give the presentation and agreed to it a long time ago, but forgot about it and planned something else for the same time slot, so just threw it on me in the last minute)? :angry: Without any preparation, not knowing how this is supposed to look like, NOTHING? I am so done with this job. Just when I was already leaving the office today, the organiser of the event tomorrow called and said he will not be there either ... but you will be fine, sure you will find somebody to help you out ... What kind of organisation is this? This is worse than my home faculty, and that says something. :tantrum:

3. On the way home, there was a traffic accident and I needed to walk a few tram station in this shitty weather - wind and snow.

4. Can I just already get my period and get this month's ordeal over with?

Goooooood, use your aggressive feelings girl!.

Buck is beginning to turn to the dark side :D.

I'm leaving for Nashville tomorrow and am home next week, pretty excited :D.

3 hours ago, Nymeria10k said:

FOMNEEEEEEEY! RHAE! BUCKY! It's lovely to see you all <3 Yeah I believe it's been at least two years, maybe longer! :o I've been at uni mostly and dealing with life.. I graduated, had a job for a year and now I'm finishing off my LPC Masters. Hard work XD. Went through a really nasty breakup yesterday, was dating a guy (online) for 2 months and it all went to shit. And today's my birthday so it's been kinda rough, but I'll be fine, I've survived way worse XD

Awww happy birthday! Despite the stupid stuff. :grouphug:

Sorry about the breakup. Time to move on to new experience, I suppose. :)

If I am not asking too much, what happened to the Egyptian?

Good luck with finishing your studies. :commie: 

Buck, it sounds like you're doing really well for yourself, so well done! Aww, are you gonna miss Vienna?

Yes. :( My friends here are alreadaly asking me when I will be back, and I am like, no idea, I have no clue what I am doing with my life after that ...

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I'm not against work friendships but I'm perfectly content without discussing the sex life and toy use of colleagues (including my manager) who I'm not close friends with over lunch in front of a new starter who's been at the company for two weeks. I mean boundaries...? I personally wouldn't discuss such with anyone other than super close friends and my partner, but then maybe that's the introvert part. Well, I suppose I'm just so disappointed in this job that I perceive every annoyance enhanced.

Nah, that does sound too personal for a workplace to me too.

Good luck with the house. (I hope I am saying this for the last time!)

Ah, I'm sorry your Vienna time will be over. Do you already have a plan for what you are going to do? 

That is a hard question. Can I get another one?

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Goooooood, use your aggressive feelings girl!.

Buck is beginning to turn to the dark side :D.

I am most definitely not.

14 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Im sorry about that breakup Nym, it's pretty difficult especially near birthdays or Christmas or anything you would otherwise celebrate together. Glad to hear the law studies are going well though! Good luck with your msc, you'll rock it! 

Nah, it's really not that bad, I just like to complain. It's a transitional period which is never easy, but it should be over by the end of this year, so it's fine. 

It is, but at the same time I'm kinda glad it happened before and not after my birthday, or I'd be haunted by the memories of spending my birthday with him and then going through the break up. XD the good thing is I don't have many memories with him at a

Well it does sound like people get waaaay too personal over there... o.O I had that at my last workplace, all middle-aged women and I'm the only young lass so you can imagine how that went. LOL. But like I said, you got this!

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Awww happy birthday! Despite the stupid stuff. :grouphug:

Sorry about the breakup. Time to move on to new experience, I suppose. :)

If I am not asking too much, what happened to the Egyptian?

Good luck with finishing your studies. :commie: 

Thank you! :grouphug: all in all wasn't too bad a birthday, did a lot of thinking and realised it would have gone down a path similar to my first ex (before the Egyptian) so I'm kind of glad it ended when it did. It was only 2 months long. He was definitely starting to show some signs of narcissism.. blaming me for pretty much everything, even things out of my control. It was all for the best, I suppose. It ended with him being very nasty to me which is what I was so unhappy about but that's on him because I was civil throughout.

Me and the Egyptian broke up 6 months ago :P it was difficult but we worked through it and he's my best friend. He turned out to be a great person, he's great as a friend but we just weren't compatible in a relationship XD 

thank you! 

Oh, and good morning everyone!

I only now realised this thread title has 69 in it. :leer:

:blushing::leaving:

15 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh god, me too. Me too. 

Sure. What year did Mozart die? 

No clue. Ask wikipedia.

4 hours ago, Nymeria10k said:

Thank you! :grouphug: all in all wasn't too bad a birthday, did a lot of thinking and realised it would have gone down a path similar to my first ex (before the Egyptian) so I'm kind of glad it ended when it did. It was only 2 months long. He was definitely starting to show some signs of narcissism.. blaming me for pretty much everything, even things out of my control. It was all for the best, I suppose. It ended with him being very nasty to me which is what I was so unhappy about but that's on him because I was civil throughout.

Me and the Egyptian broke up 6 months ago :P it was difficult but we worked through it and he's my best friend. He turned out to be a great person, he's great as a friend but we just weren't compatible in a relationship

:grouphug: Do not take this the wrong way: I wish your next dating experience is not online! ;) Good luck.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I only now realised this thread title has 69 in it. :leer:

:blushing::leaving:

No clue. Ask wikipedia.

:grouphug: Do not take this the wrong way: I wish your next dating experience is not online! ;) Good luck.

lmao, 69 :leer: thanks for bringing that to my attention!

I won't, because that's precisely what I was thinking. I want something irl! Online definitely doesn't work for me, if the past 4 years have been any indication :lmao:

Buuuut I've learnt a lot so I'm taking it all as a learning experience. ;)

18 hours ago, Nymeria10k said:

I'm bad at quoting and stuff so bear with me... I'll reply altogether XD

FOMNEEEEEEEY! RHAE! BUCKY! It's lovely to see you all <3 Yeah I believe it's been at least two years, maybe longer! :o I've been at uni mostly and dealing with life.. I graduated, had a job for a year and now I'm finishing off my LPC Masters. Hard work XD. Went through a really nasty breakup yesterday, was dating a guy (online) for 2 months and it all went to shit. And today's my birthday so it's been kinda rough, but I'll be fine, I've survived way worse XD

how are you all?? :grouphug:

Belated happy birthday :cheers: I'm sorry to hear that though.

I'm pretty good, just extremely hungover.

3 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Oh don't even mention hungover. I feel hungover in advance if I think about tomorrow.

Rest up, fomn , and have water now! :cheers: 

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I remember when that was still funny. 

7 hours ago, Nymeria10k said:

lmao, 69 :leer: thanks for bringing that to my attention!

It is funny! *giggles stupidly* I have to live out my teenagerness!

19 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Thank you! And I'm over it so it's all good ^_^

Oh dear. Get plenty of rest and water :P

13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is funny! *giggles stupidly* I have to live out my teenagerness!

Bless. I wish I was still a teenager, good times :crying: having to be a responsible adult sucks

Good morning all!

1 hour ago, Nymeria10k said:

Bless. I wish I was still a teenager, good times :crying: having to be a responsible adult sucks

I am really 25 with a double MA degree and supposed to be looking for a job (and also it can suck to be a responsible adult). I am just kind of living out what I did not in my teenage years in some regards. :P My friend says it looks both stupid and adorable.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

My gooooood I really want to go home, but I can't really get out of bed... 

This almost makes it sound like you didn't sleep in your own bed. :leer:

Okay, I will stop. In do not want to interfere with Helena's domain.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

This almost makes it sound like you didn't sleep in your own bed. :leer:

Okay, I will stop. In do not want to interfere with Helena's domain.

I didn't, for the record. And I'm still not home I'm still stuck at this fucking team building in the fucking rental house we stayed at and I am pissed off. 

Archived