TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

17 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

A very important lesson for everybody who ever who ever plans on starting a family: never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, I mean NEVER EVER send your 14 year old child to public school away from home to live in a public dorm away from home. It is NOT going to be fun. (Or if you do, make sure you don't give a shit about them so it's not stressful) 

What did your sister do this time?

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

hello LS, did you convert the world during your travels? Has everybody joined the dark side? 

Of course not, most people are not strong with the force and are not worthy of the dark sides power, however this doesn't mean they can't be valuable assets all the same, the correct question to have asked would be has everybody joined the Empire, which of course they have, you'd be mad not to.

Anyway this place seems far too happy so:

Wish they'd played that at Coachella :(.

3 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course not, most people are not strong with the force and are not worthy of the dark sides power, however this doesn't mean they can't be valuable assets all the same, the correct question to have asked would be has everybody joined the Empire, which of course they have, you'd be mad not to.

Anyway this place seems far too happy so:

Wish they'd played that at Coachella :(.

I have some things you may like to see.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

hello LS, did you convert the world during your travels? Has everybody joined the dark side? 

A very important lesson for everybody who ever who ever plans on starting a family: never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, I mean NEVER EVER send your 14 year old child to public school away from home to live in a public dorm away from home. It is NOT going to be fun. (Or if you do, make sure you don't give a shit about them so it's not stressful) 

For some reason I always assumed your sister was older than 14

12 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

What did your sister do this time?

She is being stupid. She is now smoking kinda regularly and talking about trying drugs the other kids take because my parents are so so so mean and hateful and they don't let her live *dramatic sob* 

11 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah, my bad, that's the correct wording. But I'm glad the world is joining your empire. 

10 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

For some reason I always assumed your sister was older than 14

She is now. But she moved to a dorm after junior high, she wasn't yet fifteen. Now she is 16,  closing to 17 and she only gets stupider with every year. 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

She is now. But she moved to a dorm after junior high, she wasn't yet fifteen. Now she is 16,  closing to 17 and she only gets stupider with every year. 

I'm sure she will turn out ok, people change, I was really kind and nice when I was 17.

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

She is being stupid. She is now smoking kinda regularly and talking about trying drugs the other kids take because my parents are so so so mean and hateful and they don't let her live *dramatic sob* 

Yeah, my bad, that's the correct wording. But I'm glad the world is joining your empire. 

Fourteen seems waaaaay to young to move out for me. No wonder she's acting out.

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm sure she will turn out ok, people change, I was really kind and nice when I was 17.

I find that hard to believe. You are you the way you are now. 

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Fourteen seems waaaaay to young to move out for me. No wonder she's acting out.

She is way out of control. And the dorm teachers do absolutely nothing discipline them, they don't care and I don't think they have that kind of authority. And all this for a so called "elite" school... please. It doesn't even give me any satisfaction to say 'I told you so' at this point, because I told them so, that this school is just like any other school, there are good kids and bad kids, smart kids and stupid kids. Whatever, this topic pisses me off. 

Let's talk about the long weekend. There's s new movie theatre chain in town I want to test out, I have yoga, I'm supposed to go riding and I'll visit home too to cuddle the dogs and tell my parents that my sister smokes because no, I'm not covering that shit.

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*shudder*

Tell me about it!, thankfully it all turned out ok.

10 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I find that hard to believe. You are you the way you are now. 

Honestly, I was!.

Also your sister smokes?, ew.

20 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Tell me about it!, thankfully it all turned out ok.

Honestly, I was!.

Also your sister smokes?, ew.

Yeah, you know. Life is too hard. She can't bear it any other way. She has to drink and smoke and whatnot. 

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, you know. Life is too hard. She can't bear it any other way. She has to drink and smoke and whatnot. 

I don't get why some people use that to justify things, I enjoyed drinking, taking some recreational drugs and partying a lot from my late teens to mid 20s, I still occasionally do but not nearly as much, I did it because it was enjoyable, not because I couldn't cope.

She should definitely quit smoking though, it stinks, kills you and the worst bit is, it doesn't even have any good mind altering effects.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I don't get why some people use that to justify things, I enjoyed drinking, taking some recreational drugs and partying a lot from my late teens to mid 20s, I still occasionally do but not nearly as much, I did it because it was enjoyable, not because I couldn't cope.

She should definitely quit smoking though, it stinks, kills you and the worst bit is, it doesn't even have any good mind altering effects.

She uses this excuse because she is stupid. 

I didn't smoke or use any drugs, I still don't. I drink on occasion because I want to or let myself be peer pressured into it. And I don't see why anybody needs drugs, cigarettes or alcohol to cope with their problems, none of my problems disappeared after I drank a glass of wine. I'm against both smoking and drugs and even excessive drinking. Everybody makes their own choices, it's not like I won't talk to a smoker, but I don't want my little sister doing that kind of shit. 

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

So this is the end. All of my Viennese stuff is packed and waiting at the door. Except the extra toothbrush that is at the supernatural entity's flat. See you on the other side, spammers.

I feel like you are in need of a :grouphug: 

but hey, new adventures await, this is just a new beginning, you'll do great back in Slo. 

17 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

She uses this excuse because she is stupid. 

I didn't smoke or use any drugs, I still don't. I drink on occasion because I want to or let myself be peer pressured into it. And I don't see why anybody needs drugs, cigarettes or alcohol to cope with their problems, none of my problems disappeared after I drank a glass of wine. I'm against both smoking and drugs and even excessive drinking. Everybody makes their own choices, it's not like I won't talk to a smoker, but I don't want my little sister doing that kind of shit. 

I'm not against people smoking but I personally think it's yucky and pointless, if someone enjoys it though it's their own choice.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

So this is the end. All of my Viennese stuff is packed and waiting at the door. Except the extra toothbrush that is at the supernatural entity's flat. See you on the other side, spammers.

I knew it!, see, she has turned, left her old life behind, gone to the Jedi temple and killed the younglings.

Seriously though Buck good luck with the move back and home everything goes well :).

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm not against people smoking but I personally think it's yucky and pointless, if someone enjoys it though it's their own choice.

Sure, it's their choice, but I would rather my sister didn't make that choice out of her plain stupidity, self pity, fashion and dramatic effect. 

On 27/04/2017 at 8:38 AM, RhaenysB said:

For some reason I had in my head she was 16/17 when she moved out. I don't know why. 

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Sure, it's their choice, but I would rather my sister didn't make that choice out of her plain stupidity, self pity, fashion and dramatic effect. 

I think 16/17 year olds are often pretty stupid and make stupid mistakes, it's a process of growing up to do stupid things you come to regret. Unfortunately your sister doesn't seem to have much opportunity for people to point out the stupid stuff she is doing, by the sounds of it. 

Hopefully she grows out of it though. A lot of people do, at least in my experience.

My only vice is drinking, and mostly I'm responsible about that. Ocassionally I decide to avoid my problems by getting drunk but I'm always aware I'm hiding from rather than solving my issues. 

My dad smokes and I hate it so much. I won't even get into the car with him unless he promises not to smoke while I'm in the car with him. 

Also the area where I live always stinks of weed because we are quite a student-heavy area so of course it does. Pretty sure the smell must be clinging to my clothes at this point *sigh*

I binge-watched an entire tv series today, did a past exam paper for revision purposes, read a speech about imminence and pre-emptive self-defence, typed up some notes, got muh hair did, did my weekly food shopping, went for a run, applied for a job and cooked a lasagne. Am I ready to sleep yet?

Absolutely not.

Archived