TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

@First of My Name , @Buckwheat thanks guys. Kind words from friends is a cherished gift these days 

Also sorry for making the mood of the thread so dour. Didn't mean to depress everyone with my share of the burden. This is the Forum's  party centre after all !

Also @RhaenysB don't know about Momoa , but spectres of  fat bald men with an afterlife crisis are the rage right now 

12 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Sorry you had a rough day. Other than today being stressful are you enjoying your new job?

Is there a possibility of good luck this month? 

Running and deafening yourself with music is a good way to calm down

I'm enjoying it some of the time and hating it other parts of the time, I only have to do it until September and then I can stop if I want.

There is a possibility of good luck this month but won't know for about another week at least.

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I understand. Most people I know who took that opportunity loved it. I know of two that think it was not the best semester ever. I do not know any who regretted taking it though.

I do not know about other cons either. Helsinki is nice this year because I can combine it with visiting a friend there. Now I worry that if I manage to find some sort of a job till then, they are not going to allow me to take days off in the first few months - then I would have to cancel the trip, that would suck.

Good luck with that plan! Berlin is apparently very exciting, it is/was probably the most popular place the students at my department wanted to go to.

Heeeeeey! Another long-lost spammer returning! :) Where have you all been, how come everybody is coming back in the last few weeks?

I am glad to see you back. How is your life going?

Sounds like a lot of trouble at once. :grouphug:

Congratulations!

Thanks ! :D

Yeah it would awesome if I go to Berlin. Always wanted to go to a Europe! Hope that things just work out and that i will be able go to Berlin. 

Yeah seems that many people are coming back, guess the weather feels Asoiafy.

39 minutes ago, The King in Black said:

@First of My Name , @Buckwheat thanks guys. Kind words from friends is a cherished gift these days 

Also sorry for making the mood of the thread so dour. Didn't mean to depress everyone with my share of the burden. This is the Forum's  party centre after all !

Also @RhaenysB don't know about Momoa , but spectres of  fat bald men with an afterlife crisis are the rage right now 

Don't be silly, the mood of the thread wasn't good to begin with :lol: seriously, it always helps to rant a little and we haven't seen you in a long time so anything you say is welcome. 

Fat bald men? Ripped bald men. I'll take that. I like bald men (with the right build). 

Now party, people, while I go to bed with a bucket of ginger tea :whip: 

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Don't be silly, the mood of the thread wasn't good to begin with :lol: seriously, it always helps to rant a little and we haven't seen you in a long time so anything you say is welcome. 

Fat bald men? Ripped bald men. I'll take that. I like bald men (with the right build). 

Now party, people, while I go to bed with a bucket of ginger tea :whip: 

Hmmmm so what we're looking for is a Vin Diesel haunted house right ?

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

So last night I started watching the Handmaid's Tale. I haven't read the novel, I might do so now, just out of curiosity. The show seems to be well made so far. What caught my attention, though, was how this dystopian order is built on massive logical black holes. That's why I want to read the book to see if that offers any explanation at all or we just have to roll with this. It's also interesting how often dystopian stories are centered around reproduction. 

I have been meaning to read that book for ages, nver got around to it ... :read:

6 hours ago, Sword of Mutilation said:

Thanks ! :D

Yeah it would awesome if I go to Berlin. Always wanted to go to a Europe! Hope that things just work out and that i will be able go to Berlin. 

Yeah seems that many people are coming back, guess the weather feels Asoiafy.

That is a good weather to have. :)

15 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I have been meaning to read that book for ages, nver got around to it ... :read:

That is a good weather to have. :)

If you do, let me know how you like it. The series is not the best. The first episode was good enough, but the second one felt like pure filler, the third didn't make sense on many levels and I'm kinda bored with the fourth one too. I guess this happens when you try to adapt a book into 8 hours of screentime. 

6 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

If you do, let me know how you like it. The series is not the best. The first episode was good enough, but the second one felt like pure filler, the third didn't make sense on many levels and I'm kinda bored with the fourth one too. I guess this happens when you try to adapt a book into 8 hours of screentime. 

*cough* Hobbit *cough*

6 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

*cough* Hobbit *cough*

Apprentice, AB, Helena, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of the date.

May the Force ever serve you.

10 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

*cough* Hobbit *cough*

Yeah :lol: at least Hobbit is an adventure movie, better dynamics even in the filler scenes. Someone's giving birth didn't take up 28 minutes of a 55 minute episode. 

Oh yeah!  Happy Star Wars day!  May the Force be with ya'll. 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Apprentice, AB, Helena, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of the date.

May the Fourth be with you, my master.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah :lol: at least Hobbit is an adventure movie, better dynamics even in the filler scenes. Someone's giving birth didn't take up 28 minutes of a 55 minute episode. 

Oh yeah!  Happy Star Wars day!  May the Force be with ya'll. 

28 minutes? Ouch. Yeah, even The Hobbit didn't make that mistake.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

We should celebrate with a ritualistic culling of ewoks, and maybe the destruction of a planet or two, eh?

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

May the Fourth be with you, my master.

Using a Jedi saying again will make you the subject of horrors you can't imagine, this time however, I shall let it slide (I was originally going to use go instead of slide but didn't want to set AB off)

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

We should celebrate with a ritualistic culling of ewoks, and maybe the destruction of a planet or two, eh?

Indeed, and a shooting range with captured Jedi as targets.

May the Fourth be with you all, spammers. :)

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I looked for it in the library today, but they did not have any available.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Using a Jedi saying again will make you the subject of horrors you can't imagine, this time however, I shall let it slide (I was originally going to use go instead of slide but didn't want to set AB off)

It was meant ironically, of course.

And don't worry, I'm sure he'll use it as an excuse anyway.

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

It was meant ironically, of course.

And don't worry, I'm sure he'll use it as an excuse anyway.

Your foresight is improving it seems.....

Archived