TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

True. As is my skin

Yes :P It just got really itchy and red but I'm sure I'll survive. 

Wasnt drunk at the time or anything. Just tired, and I'd been cleaning so the dettol wipes were on the desk beside the make up wipes.

:eek: still sounds scary.

tmi warning 

Spoiler

Once I accidentally used a makeup wipe on a... different area. It didn't burn or anything but I kinda freaked out anyways. I mean a makeup wipe is not supposed to go there. 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

My sleep pattern is messed up. Well done, Bucky, well done.

My was a little off during the weekend too, because I was ill and slept in till 11am. 

40 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

11 AM? Sweet summer child... Today's a Monday and I just got out of bed :P 

Well you are a student. This time last year my standard time to get up on a weekday was 11am too. 

I am getting up pretty late these days too ... will see how long. I have a test for a job tomorrow and sent another application today. If any of those succeed, I will not be sleeping till 9.30 on weekdays for long. Hopefully! (I mean, not that I like early rising, but I would like to have something to do during the day. And money and experience and all that shit of course. :P)

52 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Okay I thought it would be funny to google naughty Palpatine art to share here, but suffice to say that was a mistake. I don't wish what I saw on any of you.

I can only imagine, and would rather the rest of the posters, as well as myself be spared this.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am getting up pretty late these days too ... will see how long. I have a test for a job tomorrow and sent another application today. If any of those succeed, I will not be sleeping till 9.30 on weekdays for long. Hopefully! (I mean, not that I like early rising, but I would like to have something to do during the day. And money and experience and all that shit of course. :P)

Good luck!

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Good luck with that, I'm on a job hunt again too. 

So, allegedly, I have a bad joke day. I mean I think my jokes are ingenious today. They might be a little juvenile and inappropriate, but that's just a common nature of jokes, right? Right? 

On that same note. Who is the renaissance A who wrote Henry about Catherine's past? 

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Remember, confidence, assertiveness and a superiority complex :P, or just be yourself, either way, good luck!.

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Remember, confidence, assertiveness and a superiority complex :P, or just be yourself, either way, good luck!.

Well I do not even know how it will look like to be honest - they wrote about a test, not about an interview, that is all I know.

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

Failing any of the above, throw interviewers across the room. Frazzle them with force lightning, force choke them (obligatory lewdness - oooh yeah you like that huh?) or manipulate them endlessly so that before they realise what is happening YOU have become the interviewer and they are sweating in the hot seat hoping you'll let them keep their jobs.

Just now, Buckwheat said:

Well I do not even know how it will look like to be honest - they wrote about a test, not about an interview, that is all I know.

If they have asked you to come in there will likely be at the very least some informal chat and opportunities to ask questions. Just relax and make a good impression, know the ins and outs of the role you applied for and some basic knowledge of the business or whatever it is. You might not need to know these things but better to be overprepared. 

(Says she who is useless at interviews :P)

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

I'm sure you will do fine either way, good luck :).

Helena, youre slipping, when they ask you to tell them a bit about yourself, the correct thing to do is to inform them that you are the senate, before hacking them to pieces with a lightsaber you produced from your sleeve moments before, the downside being you wouldn't know if you got the job or not I suppose.

1 minute ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Failing any of the above, throw interviewers across the room. Frazzle them with force lightning, force choke them (obligatory lewdness - oooh yeah you like that huh?) or manipulate them endlessly so that before they realise what is happening YOU have become the interviewer and they are sweating in the hot seat hoping you'll let them keep their jobs.

9 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Selection process often starts with skill/personality tests. But it's curious that you have to go there to take it, around here these tests are usually online, and you just get a link to access them. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm sure you will do fine either way, good luck :).

Helena, youre slipping, when they ask you to tell them a bit about yourself, the correct thing to do is to inform them that you are the senate, before hacking them to pieces with a lightsaber you produced from your sleeve moments before, the downside being you wouldn't know if you got the job or not I suppose.

Of course, what was I thinking? I suppose it's irrelevant whether you got the job or not then, you just gather all employees and managers and simply announce that the Chamners is being reorganised into the first Judicial Chambers of the Galactic Empire. Preferably to the sound of thunderous applause.

2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Of course, what was I thinking? I suppose it's irrelevant whether you got the job or not then, you just gather all employees and managers and simply announce that the Chamners is being reorganised into the first Judicial Chambers of the Galactic Empire. Preferably to the sound of thunderous applause.

Think of all the scum and villainy we could represent!.

Archived