TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

That is ... more explicit than I expected.

Lewd means lewd :P I came across that in something I watched yesterday.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I can only imagine, and would rather the rest of the posters, as well as myself be spared this.

Me and a friend of mine have been texting each other similar stuff to gross each other out, except that stuff's Pokémon-themed. It's exactly a hundred times worse.

Just a couple things that annoy me today: 

1. Closing to mid May, it's 13C outside. 

2. This set has been reappearing in the square for weeks and I still haven't seen Jennifer Lawrence. Or Luke Evans. Who is still here, though on a different set. 

3. It's been a week and I still feel kinda crappy. 

19 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Think of the justice for poor Greedo's family. 

Of course!, just a word of warning though, were not taking any dispalced Alderanians cases.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

So, um, I survived.

Glares

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course!, just a word of warning though, were not taking any dispalced Alderanians cases.

Glares

Of course not. The destruction of Alderaan was clearly pre-emptive self-defence anyway. They were plotting an imminent attack on us, why else would their Princess steal the Death Star plans? Won't someone think of the poor Moffs?

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Of course not. The destruction of Alderaan was clearly pre-emptive self-defence anyway. They were plotting an imminent attack on us, why else would their Princess steal the Death Star plans? Won't someone think of the poor Moffs?

Exactly, we were at war!, and it's not like we didn't exhaust other options first, like boarding said princesses ship and Lord Vader jabbing his finger in her and her crews face several times demanding the plans, when that doesn't work clearly the next logical step to escalate to is blowing up a planet.

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Exactly, we were at war!, and it's not like we didn't exhaust other options first, like boarding said princesses ship and Lord Vader jabbing his finger in her and her crews face several times demanding the plans, when that doesn't work clearly the next logical step to escalate to is blowing up a planet.

Exactly! Bunch o scruffy looking nerf herders won't stop us

16 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Exactly! Bunch o scruffy looking nerf herders won't stop us

Indeed, I think we're going to have to reevaluate some posters and send them to the spice mines!.

Archived