TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

17 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

It's treason, then.

Wouldn't we? :leer:

Okay, don't give me any spoilers, but please tell me this: is it a satisfying ending? Just yes or no please :P 

Sweet :) Enjoy them.

Yes.

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Depends what kind of holiday here. Only the likes of Christmas and Easter are most places closed. Bank holidays most shops are open on slightly reduced hours. I think cinemas and restaurants are open normal hours.

you can always take pay in lieu of your holidays can't you? If you didn't want to take them I mean.

Might be the same here... will check this next time there's a public holiday. 

These are paid vacation days. I absolutely can't get money for not taking them. And I think the company would leave a door open to legal troubles if someone left without taking their vacation days. 

I watched Shannara... *brainfry* it's like PLL accidentally artificially inseminated LOTR and Divergent delivered the baby. I wish at least Manu had been screaming and fighting half naked like he did in Spartacus... he has very little screen time and is dressed all the time. 

13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

That hop hop hat furry feet! :o It is a hobbit hop hop!

I think all hop hops have furry feet, you'd want some cushioning and comfort with all that hopping.

Prince William is soooooooo cute. I missed him so so much. He gave me a paw and kisses and he let me comb his fur. He is shedding and looked very unattractive with pieces of fur hanging on his behind. But now he is very pretty and he got a dentastix for being such a good dog. He also got my beef steak, it was kinda tasteless and chewy but he still appreciated it. And now he is sleeping in the garage on top of ancient files that should have been thrown out a decade ago. He loves it on top of those piles of paper, and he looks sooooooo adorable. :wub: 

/cutenessoverload

Why the ever suffering fuck do i still use Microsoft Office? I cannot access any of my typed notes because apparently Microsoft word has an error which needs fixing. That's all the details I'm given. Error. How the fuck do I know how to fix it? I mean I'm hardly tech savvy but I can at least muddle through if I have some detail. But nope. Just "error" with the option to close or fix now, both of which do exactly the same thing, I.e. Nothing.

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I stopped watching that a couple years ago but I hear we did kinda decent? Who won? 

Oh, your country sent a good entry really! Sadly the judges disagreed.

5 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Portugal. Haven't heard any songs except the Dutch one though, which was alright.

I'll listen to the Portugal one. 

51 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, your country sent a good entry really! Sadly the judges disagreed.

I never heard the song we sent, I'll check it out. 

Just now, HelenaExMachina said:

Did I step outside today? Yes. Am I horribly burned after just brief exposure to the sun? Also yes.

Have you developed sharp pointy teeth and an appetite for O-?.

Archived