TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

8 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I keep complaining to people about how tired I am, but when I'm faced with the choice of going to bed on time or dicking around on the internet for two more hours it invariably ends up being the latter.

:D in that case it's hardly a surprise that you are always tired. how long before the semester ends? 

25 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

congratulations! 

I survived!

No really, I just survived. I can expect an answer next week.

I am also going up north tomorrow! Well done, I managed less than three weeks at home. :lol:

12 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

:D in that case it's hardly a surprise that you are always tired. how long before the semester ends? 

A month, I think. There's a five-day trip to London at the end, which is motivating me to hold on until then :P I'm trying to go to bed on time this week though!

12 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I survived!

No really, I just survived. I can expect an answer next week.

I am also going up north tomorrow! Well done, I managed less than three weeks at home. :lol:

Oh so you didn't get an answer an answer yet and the happiness has to do with survival. Well congrats to surviving it and fingers crossed for a positive answer. 

:lol: well have fun in the north, lady buckwheat 

4 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

A month, I think. There's a five-day trip to London at the end, which is motivating me to hold on until then :P I'm trying to go to bed on time this week though!

Good luck good luck! Awwww I envy everybody who is going to London. Everybody is going to London, I want to go too. :bawl: I want to travel somewhere too. 

Have fun in London and go to Harry Potter world if you can! 

34 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Good luck good luck! Awwww I envy everybody who is going to London. Everybody is going to London, I want to go too. :bawl: I want to travel somewhere too. 

Have fun in London and go to Harry Potter world if you can! 

Thanks! I doubt I can make it to Harry Potter world ( :crying: , it is a school project after all) but I'm planning to see Les Misérables in West End with some classmates, which is fucking awesome, and I may get to visit the Harry Potter exhibition while it's the Netherlands :wub: (Speaking of which, I have bought way too much Potter merchandise lately, and I'll probably fail to contain myself in London).

I know the feeling by the way, and I'm glad that I have some trips now because it doesn't look like I'll be able to go anywhere with friends in the summer.

32 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Thanks! I doubt I can make it to Harry Potter world ( :crying: , it is a school project after all) but I'm planning to see Les Misérables in West End with some classmates, which is fucking awesome, and I may get to visit the Harry Potter exhibition while it's the Netherlands :wub: (Speaking of which, I have bought way too much Potter merchandise lately, and I'll probably fail to contain myself in London).

I know the feeling by the way, and I'm glad that I have some trips now because it doesn't look like I'll be able to go anywhere with friends in the summer.

Awwww I so want to see that thing. Though I'm sure Les Miserables will be an amazing experience too. Nah, there's no such thing as too much merchandise. 

I have a couple trips pending, but trips with friends get cancelled very easily and right now I feel like I could get on a plane on Monday and jump head first into traveling. There are a bunch of places I want to go back to and a bunch of places I want to visit for the first time. Awwwww. :bawl: 

23 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Awwww I so want to see that thing. Though I'm sure Les Miserables will be an amazing experience too. Nah, there's no such thing as too much merchandise. 

I have a couple trips pending, but trips with friends get cancelled very easily and right now I feel like I could get on a plane on Monday and jump head first into traveling. There are a bunch of places I want to go back to and a bunch of places I want to visit for the first time. Awwwww. :bawl: 

Just meet me in Vienna on the weekend. :P

19 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Weren't you in London a few weeks ago too?

HP world is about an hours train journey from Kings Cross so really you would have to be able to set aside a whole day (for travelling plus looking around). 

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Weren't you in London a few weeks ago too?

HP world is about an hours train journey from Kings Cross so really you would have to be able to set aside a whole day (for travelling plus looking around). 

Plus a whole wallet.

Archived