TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

1 minute ago, rocksniffer said:

ok...i dig the book shelves in bedroom... ;)

Wow. The dungeon sure has changed since the last time I was there.

Where is the slab table, where you get chained up for the melted chocolate to be poured on your body?

Er....that is the dungeon, right? 

1 hour ago, Fragile Bird said:

Where is the slab table, where you get chained up for the melted chocolate to be poured on your body?

well if it isn't it should be! and hey melted chocolate is good but why you gotta be on a slab...a soft berth would serve better :devil:

3 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Oh, that's in Helena's room.

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ugh it's humid :( .

Yup. Hot, humid and awful. I started sweating before I even left my room this morning. By the time I reached the exam hall I was...well it wasn't pleasant.

14 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yup. Hot, humid and awful. I started sweating before I even left my room this morning. By the time I reached the exam hall I was...well it wasn't pleasant.

Yeah it's not very pleasant, I've thought screw it and fired up the ac at home now though, bbrrrrrrrr :D.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah it's not very pleasant, I've thought screw it and fired up the ac at home now though, bbrrrrrrrr :D.

I don't have AC :( spent most of today napping and watching Catastrophe. My first day free of uni, how liberating :D 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Awwww. :cheers: So the final exam went well? 

Mmm, so-so. About as well as I could have expected jurisprudence to go (please People, I'm a lawyer not a philosopher). I'm just happy to be finished with it however it turns out. 

Will start being productive tomorrow though, apply for more jobs and such. I just wanted to take this day to myself :D 

8 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Mmm, so-so. About as well as I could have expected jurisprudence to go (please People, I'm a lawyer not a philosopher). I'm just happy to be finished with it however it turns out. 

Will start being productive tomorrow though, apply for more jobs and such. I just wanted to take this day to myself :D 

Great! And the point is, uni is over. That's worth celebrating in itself. 

Do take time for yourself. Just be happy for the accomplishment and give yourself some well deserved rest! :cheers: 

is it only me or the board has been acting up? I keep getting error messages, certain forums won't load... 

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I don't have AC :( spent most of today napping and watching Catastrophe. My first day free of uni, how liberating :D 

Mine doesn't get used that much but for those few weeks a year it's awesome.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Are you doing your LPC/BPTC next?, join me and together we shall rule the courts(or probably not as I might not carry on with it after this year)

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Mine doesn't get used that much but for those few weeks a year it's awesome.

Are you doing your LPC/BPTC next?, join me and together we shall rule the courts(or probably not as I might not carry on with it after this year)

Sadly not, no. I wasn't able to get a position in a firm that will fun my LPC and can't afford to pay for it myself. Been looking at some paralegal jobs though as a way to stay connected to the legal practice while I earn some money and hopefully save up to do the LPC in future. Waiting to hear back from a couple of those applications.

Are you still planning to move to the U.S (California did you say)?

Its a shame to hear you might not stick with it. Are you not liking the work?

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Sadly not, no. I wasn't able to get a position in a firm that will fun my LPC and can't afford to pay for it myself. Been looking at some paralegal jobs though as a way to stay connected to the legal practice while I earn some money and hopefully save up to do the LPC in future. Waiting to hear back from a couple of those applications.

Are you still planning to move to the U.S (California did you say)?

Its a shame to hear you might not stick with it. Are you not liking the work?

I'm probably still going to move, sometimes I like the work but not all the time to be honest, plus there's other considerations to hopefully take into account soon too.....

On Invalid Date at 4:14 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

Nah, I'm not one for melted chocolate during sex. So much waste!

It's like vegetables, the way I see it. Can't say you don't like it until you've tasted it :P 

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

no lewdness...sad....

so here is something for the girls..

and something for the rest of us

:smoking:.

That second picture is just oddly hilarious to me, I don't know why.

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'm probably still going to move, sometimes I like the work but not all the time to be honest, plus there's other considerations to hopefully take into account soon too.....

Nobody likes their job all the time, I think. I'm hoping for the other considerations.

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

It's like vegetables, the way I see it. Can't say you don't like it until you've tasted it :P 

That second picture is just oddly hilarious to me, I don't know why.

Nobody likes their job all the time, I think. I'm hoping for the other considerations.

Ewww. Sweat infused food isn't something I have ever craved. 

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Are you trying to seduce Helena? :huh:

Wrong plumbing

Archived