HRH ICE CROW – Former Spam King 2013

HRH Zar Lannister – Former Spam King 2013

HRH the maid of woodlynne – Former Spam Queen 2014

HRH King Tyrion I – Former Spam King 2014

HRH Buckwheat – Former Spam Queen 2015

HRH The CrannonDweller – Former Spam King 2015

Further, let it be known that our court will be called

The Imperial Senate

To be ruled by: Lord Sidious- Dark Lord of the Sith, Imperial majesty of the Spampire and protector of hop hops, Darth FOMN, Sith apprentice(further to be added on his request)

The Small Council

Fragile Bird – Hand of the Spamerial King and Queen, .....   and Custodian of Kittens

Ab Aeterno- Grand Moff of lewdness, anime and advisor of tech.

Helenaexmachina- Grand Moff of innuendo, heathen of the north and IC (Imperial Counsel)

HRH Buckwheat of Buckkeep,  Princess of the Realm, Official Flower of the Spam Court, and Honorable Graduate of the University of Gralsund

Eyron – Spamperial Kings Personal Ninja, Lady of Whispers, Mistress of shaddows.

Felice  the Magnificent Comrade of Hats, Libraries and Time travel.

The Spamsguard  

RhaenysB of the House Tttne, the Undecided, Princess of Sweetness, Princess of Cream Puffs, Chocolate and Fancy Flats, Khaleesi of the Great Shopping Mall , Breaker of Snooze-buttons and Protector of Puppies.

HRH The Crannon Dweller, Prince of the Realm and lord commander of the Spamsguard

Elizabeth – Lady of Spamsguard keeper of the blue rose crown and recipicant of the lords kiss.

HK-47 – Metal being of the Spamsguard and Master of the hunt

The BlackBear – Lord of the Spamsguard, Captain of all thing Hulked and Supreme Mugwump of Joss Whedon Affairs

The Court Members

Lany - Spamperial Queen Dowager, High Priestess of Damn Near Everything, and Lady of Raven's Perch

JQC - Student of Korriban, Guardian of the TARDIS and Queen of Arda, immortal, feared and loved.

RhaenysB of the House Tttne, the Undecided, Princess of Sweetness, Princess of Cream Puffs, Chocolate and Fancy Flats, Khaleesi of the Great Shopping Mall , Breaker of Snooze-buttons and Protector of Puppies.

Bandito Lord of Beards, Maester of Buckethead and Prince of inuendo.

Odie - Princess of the ainchenct enchanted treasures, mistress of the hidden tombs and lady of the 10,000 silken scarf's.

Bex - Wonderous Witch of healing, Keeper of the Spamerial Hound and Gaurdian of sparkles.

Lady Olenna princess of Sugarcoating didlysquat, Darth queen of chocolate cookies

Quoth  Spamperial Raven, Lord of shiny things and the great plucked pecker.

King Tryion – The dwarf king fair, Chieb procastinator of the oppostion

Cora- Princess Pompelmo

I've used quite a few from previous years with a few amendments and additions, if you have any specific requests or would like to change anything then just let me know.

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

That's what the CIS thought too. This is basically you.

Hey, I'm better looking than that.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

:bowdown: and it was an awesome idea! 

We even got the people their titles the next day instead of letting them wait for a month ;) Besides, I talked about seizing power pretty often last year, I had to follow up.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ahem, apprentice!.

Without me, there would have been no coup. You owe your power to me. Remember that.

Also, I'll come back to you with the rest of my titles.

57 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Blame FOMN its how it came to me :P.

Blaming your apprentice is not how our relationship works. Blame Cora if you must :P 

Court of 2017, revised edition, WITHOUT FORMATTING:

Let it be known that our court will be called the Imperial Senate

To be ruled by:
Lord Sidious - Dark Lord of the Sith, Imperial majesty of the Spampire and protector of hop hops
Darth FOMN - Sith Apprentice, Protector of the Board, the Emperor's Hand, and secret mastermind of the whole thing

The Small Council:
Fragile Bird – Hand of the Spamerial King and Queen, .....   and Custodian of Kittens
Ab Aeterno - Grand Moff of lewdness, anime and advisor of tech.
Helenaexmachina- Grand Moff of innuendo, heathen of the north and IC (Imperial Counsel)
HRH Buckwheat of Buckkeep,  Princess of the Realm, Official Flower of the Spam Court, and Honorable Graduate of the University of Gralsund
Eyron – Spamperial Kings Personal Ninja, Lady of Whispers, Mistress of shadows
Felice - the Magnificent Comrade of Hats, Libraries and Time travel.

The Spamsguard:
RhaenysB of the House TTTNE, the Undecided, Princess of Sweetness, Princess of Cream Puffs, Chocolate and Fancy Flats, Khaleesi of the Great Shopping Mall , Breaker of Snooze-buttons and Protector of Puppies.
HRH The Crannon Dweller, Prince of the Realm and lord commander of the Spamsguard
Elizabeth – Lady of Spamsguard keeper of the blue rose crown and recipicant of the lords kiss.
HK-47 – Metal being of the Spamsguard and Master of the hunt
The BlackBear – Lord of the Spamsguard, Captain of all thing Hulked and Supreme Mugwump of Joss Whedon Affairs

The Court Members:
Lany - Spamperial Queen Dowager, High Priestess of Damn Near Everything, and Lady of Raven's Perch
JQC - Student of Korriban, Guardian of the TARDIS and Queen of Arda, immortal, feared and loved.
Bandito - Lord of Beards, Maester of Buckethead and Prince of innuendo.
Odie - Princess of the ainchenct enchanted treasures, mistress of the hidden tombs and lady of the 10,000 silken scarfs.
Bex - Wonderous Witch of healing, Keeper of the Spamerial Hound and Gaurdian of sparkles.
Lady Olenna - princess of Sugarcoating didlysquat, Darth queen of chocolate cookies
Quoth - Spamperial Raven, Lord of shiny things and the great plucked pecker
King Tyrion – The dwarf king fair, Chieb procastinator of the oppostion
Cora - Princess Pompelmo

There, that's a lot less nauseating to look at. If you want a different title, you may file a formal complaint with Lord Sidious or me. Preferably Lord Sidious.

11 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

@Lord Sidious Obedient minion, isn't he? :P

He will be brought to heel, with lightning if necessary.

Also I'm the wrong sex for you to want to stab me in the back :P.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Just wait until I stab Sidious in the back. Treachery is the way of the Sith, after all.

Archived