Lord Sidious

TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

1,020 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

We have an evil government here.

Please, government and judiciary are formally separate branches of the Empire. It's important you remember that. We wouldn't want people assuming there is "impropriety" going on here...

25 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Rebellion! :commie:

As you wish

 

eta; I finished Assassin's Fate today. You need to find some way of procuring a copy please :P 

Edited by HelenaExMachina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Rebellion! :commie:

You know what happens now, soon your rebellion will be crushed and young buckle will be one of us, yes buckle you will turn or be destroyed (or banished to the dungeon where Helena will whip you at the very least)

Edited by Lord Sidious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Please, government and judiciary are formally separate branches of the Empire. It's important you remember that. We wouldn't want people assuming there is "impropriety" going on here...

As you wish

 

eta; I finished Assassin's Fate today. You need to find some way of procuring a copy please :P 

I was at the bookshop today ... nope.

But I am watching the Vikings, if you would satisfy yourself with discussing that? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

You know what happens now, soon your rebellion will be crushed and young buckle will be one of us, yes buckle you will turn or be destroyed (or banished to the dungeon where Helena will whip you at the very least)

Before we retire to the dungeon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buckwheat said:

I was at the bookshop today ... nope.

But I am watching the Vikings, if you would satisfy yourself with discussing that? ;)

Booooo :( 

Which season? I hated whatever the last one was (4?) and never finished it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HelenaExMachina said:

Booooo :( 

Which season? I hated whatever the last one was (4?) and never finished it

Yes, booo. :(

The last season. I do intend to watch it whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buckwheat said:

Yes, booo. :(

The last season. I do intend to watch it whole.

I'm itching to discuss it and the thread is all empty. Damn the earlier UK release. I promise not to spoil anything. I suspect you will like it

I got to episode 5 of 4B I think and I won't be watching anymore. It was a satisfying place to end, even if Season 4 was a total wash and made me hate a show I once loved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I'm itching to discuss it and the thread is all empty. Damn the earlier UK release. I promise not to spoil anything. I suspect you will like it

I got to episode 5 of 4B I think and I won't be watching anymore. It was a satisfying place to end, even if Season 4 was a total wash and made me hate a show I once loved. 

Damn your own quick reading! The book must be, what 800 pages? And you read it in ... what, 4 days? No wonder nobody else has read it yet. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Damn your own quick reading! The book must be, what 800 pages? And you read it in ... what, 4 days? No wonder nobody else has read it yet. ;)

7 days. I got a copy at a signing last Wednesday (yes, signed ^_^ ). 

I should probably feel bad, I have exams to prepare for, but I can't bring myself to care. Well worth it :P (plus I've been studying for them steadily all year so I feel okay about them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HelenaExMachina said:

7 days. I got a copy at a signing last Wednesday (yes, signed ^_^ ). 

I should probably feel bad, I have exams to prepare for, but I can't bring myself to care. Well worth it :P (plus I've been studying for them steadily all year so I feel okay about them)

I got a signed Fool's Assassin in London! With my name in it! ^_^

You are a very good student. *nods* Have a pat on the head from me. ^_^

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know what day it is today? 

Today is a day OFF. Today is a day of going to a day spa and seeing a movie and reading a book and just enjoying life. :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Do you know what day it is today? 

Today is a day OFF. Today is a day of going to a day spa and seeing a movie and reading a book and just enjoying life. :wub: 

Is it a holiday in your country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Is it a holiday in your country?

If it were, the spa and the movies would be closed, wouldn't they? 

No, I just have the day off, because my contract will expire at the end of May and I have a ton of vacation days I have to take. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

If it were, the spa and the movies would be closed, wouldn't they? 

No, I just have the day off, because my contract will expire at the end of May and I have a ton of vacation days I have to take. 

Nah, I am pretty sure movies, spas and other entertainment/leisure places have the most visitors on holidays - that is when people have time to go there.

Enjoy your free days then. :) You have been a diligent worker, if you did not take your vacation days and are left!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Nah, I am pretty sure movies, spas and other entertainment/leisure places have the most visitors on holidays - that is when people have time to go there.

Enjoy your free days then. :) You have been a diligent worker, if you did not take your vacation days and are left!

Hmm, maybe. Malls are closed on holidays. But maybe you can walk through the empty mall and still find the movies open? I never went to the movies on a public holiday, so I don't actually know, I just assumed this. 

Well that's an overstatement, I was just saving my vacation days to go on an actual vacation which we ended up postponing for June. 

How is your job hunt going? Any news about that test? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Hmm, maybe. Malls are closed on holidays. But maybe you can walk through the empty mall and still find the movies open? I never went to the movies on a public holiday, so I don't actually know, I just assumed this. 

Well that's an overstatement, I was just saving my vacation days to go on an actual vacation which we ended up postponing for June. 

How is your job hunt going? Any news about that test? 

Depends what kind of holiday here. Only the likes of Christmas and Easter are most places closed. Bank holidays most shops are open on slightly reduced hours. I think cinemas and restaurants are open normal hours.

you can always take pay in lieu of your holidays can't you? If you didn't want to take them I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Invalid Date at 10:43 PM, Buckwheat said:

Rebellion! :commie:

It's treason, then.

On Invalid Date at 11:01 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Please, government and judiciary are formally separate branches of the Empire. It's important you remember that. We wouldn't want people assuming there is "impropriety" going on here...

eta; I finished Assassin's Fate today. You need to find some way of procuring a copy please :P 

Wouldn't we? :leer:

Okay, don't give me any spoilers, but please tell me this: is it a satisfying ending? Just yes or no please :P 

11 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

If it were, the spa and the movies would be closed, wouldn't they? 

No, I just have the day off, because my contract will expire at the end of May and I have a ton of vacation days I have to take. 

Sweet :) Enjoy them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now