Triskan

The Ethics of Halloween Costumes

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Do Slutty McClellan.  No one will get the reference.

Instead of going to the party, you could just complain that there are too many cars on the road, and that you were worried you'd run out of gas before you made it. 

52 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Slutty Hooker would be the obvious Civil War General/Slutty Halloween costume crossover. 

:D

4 hours ago, White Walker Texas Ranger said:

How could anyone tell your dressing up as slutty Sherman as opposed to slutty Grant or slutty Sheridan, or even slutty McClellan?

It's all aboutbthe accessories?  Maybe which drink you're drinking?

1 hour ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Slutty Hooker would be the obvious Civil War General/Slutty Halloween costume crossover. 

Daaaaaammmmmnnnn...

My mom dressed me up as Poncho Villa one year for Halloween when I was a kid. Had the Disneyworld sombrero, a poncho, and mascara created facial hair.

Won 3rd place in the school costume contest.

It was ~30 years ago of course.

3 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I'd accuse you of sitting on that one a while, but I can't think of a situation in which you'd pre-plan a joke about slutty Civil War General Halloween costumes.

So I tip my hat to you, sir.

Do Mark Twain or Colonel Sanders, they both seem pretty safe.

Now im trying to imagine who I should be for Halloween this year? Looks like its falling on a Tuesday for 2017 btw.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Do Mark Twain or Colonel Sanders, they both seem pretty safe.

Now im trying to imagine who I should be for Halloween this year? Looks like its falling on a Tuesday for 2017 btw.

Let's not jump to conclusions. Rumor has it that Trump and Ryan are cooperating on some legislation that will reorganize the calendar year.  Looks like Halloween will likely fall on the last Greatday of Freedomtober, or the first Libertyday of Glorygust depending on which model prevails.

Edited by larrytheimp