Just finished season 1...

chongjasmine

On 18.3.2017 at 3:52 PM, Meera of Tarth said:

well....about this thing:

Reveal hidden contents

I am not particularly a fan of how Martin described it, but it was more interesting than many of the scenes (not canon, filler ones) we have in GOT involving women, in comparison to the amount of these ones that are in the books (much much less, in the show cheap sex is a constant).  The main difference was that, at least, the description was about a couple, and the woman was enjoying it.

I am not particularly a fan of how Martin described it, but it was more interesting than many of the scenes (not canon, filler ones) we have in GOT involving women, in comparison to the amount of these ones that are in the books (much much less, in the show cheap sex is a constant).  The main difference was that, at least, the description was about a couple, and the woman was enjoying it.

Wait a second though... I thought one of book fans' major complaints about the show's sex scenes was that the women generally were enjoying it too much? Like, it was supposed to show the unpleasant aspects of being a hooker / sex slave and instead they were all perky and giggling all the time?

Eh, it's complex I suppose.

Archived