Stannis is the man....nis

US Politics: Ask Fox News

403 posts in this topic

Yeah, I think he demands a vote too, to build his enemies list if nothing else. Ryan might suggest withdrawing the bill altogether, so they can move on to something else for the moment without the humiliation of a defeat, but I don't think that's Trump's style.

1 minute ago, Brendan Moody said:

Yeah, I think he demands a vote too, to build his enemies list if nothing else. Ryan might suggest withdrawing the bill altogether, so they can move on to something else for the moment without the humiliation of a defeat, but I don't think that's Trump's style.

One of my hopes is that the fallout from this does in fact lead to more Republicans being straight-up enemies of Trump.  

Where else but in this stupid ass country could wanting sick people to not die and to not have to have to sell everything they own in order to pay their medical expenses be spun as "socialized medicine"

I find it hard to summon the outrage anymore but I have no sympathy at all for the poor white person on Medicaid who voted for Trump in the infantile belief that he would "make America great again" sorry charlie.