Pebble

Thank you Board hive mind. - Pyjamas work.

23 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2017 at 9:23 AM, Dr. Pepper said:

I'm so confused by this post.  Did the board force you to start wearing pajamas?  Why did you need a key to get out of your home?

I wish I could wear clothes to bed.  I've tried but I just toss and turn and get everything all twisted up.  I'm certain that one day my house will be on fire and I'll have to stand outside watching it while naked.  

This is something I spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about. I either sleep in my birthday suit or I don't sleep. I hope I remember to grab a towel while I'm grabbing the kids.

3 hours ago, The Great Unwashed said:

This is something I spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about. I either sleep in my birthday suit or I don't sleep. I hope I remember to grab a towel while I'm grabbing the kids.

In a strange and terrible coincidence, my neighbor had a house fire on Wednesday and several occupants were forced outside with no clothes on.  No one was injured and the damage was minimal but it's a little awkward making eye contact because I've seen all their parts.  

Since that day I've managed to at least wear underwear to bed.  I'm working on a shirt, but it's difficult.