Ice Dragon????

Iron Mother

Didn't see anyone talking about it... there was an official release pic with half of Bran's face and the other half being an Ice Dragon.  The article implies speculation was there would be an Ice Dragon inside The Wall when it falls.

This is strange because there wouldn't be much tension if Bran was warging the Ice Dragon to team up with the other 3.  For the sake of drama, wouldn't it have to be fighting them?  And does this indicate the North is against Dany?

ummm i'm not sure if this posted where I wanted it to... if this is some kind of spoiler, I meant to post in the rant area about season 7 speculation sorry :(

All apologies, I do not recall where I saw this... but it was attached to a "news" story also.  It wasn't on youtube, it was a news site.  But still could have been fake.  It talked about

- Bran would fly
- Benjen talking about the Wall was made with old magic and spells
- Bran's role in the last battle

Eventually, everyone in Westeros - when convinced of the dead army - will fight them.  But will take some time.  Most don't even believe in them.  Is it not obvious tho, that Dany is fire and the dead army is ice?  Or thereabouts generally? 

IMO the North will initially resist Dany's forces because they will all be like little Lyanna Mormont and "know no king but the king in the North who is Stark".

I WANT ICE DRAGON THO :D

Picture the final frame of a season with the wall crashing down and a frakkin ice dragon slithers up out of the rubble.  I can hear the gasps in Volantis... 

8 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

here is AN article

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/30pwrt/spoilers_all_grrm_subtly_wrote_someone_has/

reddit is pretty reliable even if it is speculation i would post the text here but it's too much

About that article. It suggests that Bran has already died (twice), and that he turned into the nights king when he was pushed from the tower.
If that was the case (as he is now an undead), how was he able to pass trough the gate beneath the wall at the nightfort?
It only allows living creatures to pass. Also, there are a whole some book quotes in the article, that to not match the show.

• 2 weeks later...

With the Long Walk trailer that was just released, the shot of the white walker blue eye at the end had a curiously defined facial structure, the eye seeming more deep set than the normal ones we see. Maybe that's a hint of a dragon, maybe they're just screwing with us, maybe it's just a coincidence.

Archived