Is Meera......

Iron Mother

1 hour ago, Iron Mother said:

At this point I am arguing the devil's advocate because (return to beginning of post) i find it hilarious for a war of a new king to break out when "unsound" or "over-complicated" suggestions appear on the screen. 

These aren't new theories; they've all been debated to death. A lot of posters don't want to keep having the same discussion over and over about tinfoil and fan fiction.

such VIGOR.  yall are giving me a flooded river run.

you failed to quote my prophecy about the red woman.... which was way more important than these others

also, i see much melancholic, somber and moody portrayal of Meera.... and I can envision her peacefully singing with her lyre when the dead are not pursuing her and she is not acting in the moment as Bran's wheelchair. 

you also said she resembles crannogmen but DNA is much larger than you may dream.  if it said she had "violet" or "dark purple" eyes you would be all over it don't lie.  her eyes are green?  what if they are "peridot"?

1 hour ago, Iron Mother said:

such VIGOR.  yall are giving me a flooded river run.

[...]

also, i see much melancholic, somber and moody portrayal of Meera.... and I can envision her peacefully singing with her lyre when the dead are not pursuing her and she is not acting in the moment as Bran's wheelchair. 

[...]

did you expect us to silently agree? :lol: 

so if I can envision Daenerys sitting crosslegged and barefoot in the grass peacefully teaching Drogo common tongue grammar and pronunciation before she had to start conquering cities, that makes her samwell Tarly's twin sister? 

Meera Reed was sixteen, a woman grown, but she stood no higher than her brother. All the crannogmen were small, she told Bran once when he asked why she wasn't taller. Brown-haired, green-eyed, and flat as a boy, she walked with a supple grace that Bran could only watch and envy.

7 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

you also said she resembles crannogmen but DNA is much larger than you may dream.  if it said she had "violet" or "dark purple" eyes you would be all over it don't lie.  her eyes are green?  what if they are "peridot"?

It doesn't, though. It says green. Brown-haired and very small, like all the crannogmen. What's to debate? There's no ambiguity, it's right there in the text.

16 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

did you expect us to silently agree? :lol: 

so if I can envision Daenerys sitting crosslegged and barefoot in the grass peacefully teaching Drogo common tongue grammar and pronunciation before she had to start conquering cities, that makes her samwell Tarly's twin sister? 

perhaps.  it depends on how you look at it.  She could be a bastard Blackfyre faker whilst a patient loving teacher in the Great Grass Sea.  She taught her bloodsisters Iri and Jiqi the common tongue and many in her khalasar as well.  Samwell is not a warrior, but he took Heartsbane.  People transform.  You can't say someone is a horny Dornish Sand and then they can't be a half high-born person in the prude North also.  All the remembered Targaryen Kings were different people in their mannerism... if they bred with a Dornish person WHO KNOWS if they will have crazy whitegold hair and piercing exotic eyes and mournfully sing to commoners in the street. 

Aemon Targaryen didn't have exotic eyes (maybe he had no eyes I am not sure) but he would not be identified as a relative to Maegor the Cruel if we were forced to guess. 

you say Dany is a conqueror and contrast that against teaching people the common tongue.  Jaime Lannister did evil things and also good things.  Therefore, I proclaim Tywin is NOT his natura father because Tywin was evil and I say Joanna Lannister had relations with Lord Aryn of the Vale and that is why Cercei and Jaime are so different now because Tywin and Jon Aryn's DNA contributed to the woman of those twins, making them at times similar in action and at other times completely different.  Jaime kept an oath to Lady Stark when he didn't have to and Cercei killed a few thousand people at one time.

Sweet Robyn may have expressed the weak and slothful genes of wacky Lysa but is now growing up and becoming me John Aryn's son.  But none of them have exotic eyes so we must dispel all notions of Targaryen blood in the Vale.

16 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

perhaps.  it depends on how you look at it.  She could be a bastard Blackfyre faker whilst a patient loving teacher in the Great Grass Sea.  She taught her bloodsisters Iri and Jiqi the common tongue and many in her khalasar as well.  Samwell is not a warrior, but he took Heartsbane.  People transform.  You can't say someone is a horny Dornish Sand and then they can't be a half high-born person in the prude North also.  All the remembered Targaryen Kings were different people in their mannerism... if they bred with a Dornish person WHO KNOWS if they will have crazy whitegold hair and piercing exotic eyes and mournfully sing to commoners in the street. 

Aemon Targaryen didn't have exotic eyes (maybe he had no eyes I am not sure) but he would not be identified as a relative to Maegor the Cruel if we were forced to guess. 

you say Dany is a conqueror and contrast that against teaching people the common tongue.  Jaime Lannister did evil things and also good things.  Therefore, I proclaim Tywin is NOT his natura father because Tywin was evil and I say Joanna Lannister had relations with Lord Aryn of the Vale and that is why Cercei and Jaime are so different now because Tywin and Jon Aryn's DNA contributed to the woman of those twins, making them at times similar in action and at other times completely different.  Jaime kept an oath to Lady Stark when he didn't have to and Cercei killed a few thousand people at one time.

Sweet Robyn may have expressed the weak and slothful genes of wacky Lysa but is now growing up and becoming me John Aryn's son.  But none of them have exotic eyes so we must dispel all notions of Targaryen blood in the Vale.

If everything depends on how I look at it than Khal Drogo is still alive and he is conquering the seven kingdoms for Daenerys, and Vargo Hoat is Ashara Dayne while Quaithe is Wyla and Joffrey is Theon. Not everything depends on how I look at it. Most things are just what they are no matter how I look at them. :dunno: 

I did not contrast conquering and teaching. One can teach and conquer, those things are not mutually exclusive. But I cannot base somebody's family tree on a slice of their (alleged) personality. Especially not if there isn't evidence for that personality trait. Daenerys after all did teach Drogo the common tongue, while we never saw Meera play a harp or sing, you just envisioned that. And even the fact that Daenerys taught people is not enough to go down a serpentine of crackpots and claim she is the biological daughter of someone who was also known to teach people.

3 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

Therefore, I proclaim Tywin is NOT his natura father because Tywin was evil and I say Joanna Lannister had relations with Lord Aryn of the Vale and that is why Cercei and Jaime are so different now because Tywin and Jon Aryn's DNA contributed to the woman of those twins, making them at times similar in action and at other times completely different.  Jaime kept an oath to Lady Stark when he didn't have to and Cercei killed a few thousand people at one time

Wait.... what?? I'm sorry, hold on.... Trying to compute.......
Where the f*** did you get that idea?

Ok, sorry, let me try and make some sense out of my reply.

Jon Arryn was Defender of the Vale and the Warden of the East during Targaryen rule. The Vale (so northeast of Kingslanding was his home).

Joanna Lannister, was living in Kingslanding where she married Tywin in 263 AC. Shortly after the marriage, she was sent away. She went to Casterly Rock, and only seldom went back to the capitol. 3 years after the wedding, the twins were born. Tywin didn't bring the twins and his wife to Kingslanding (also because of the death of Tytos Lannister). Instead, half the court went to the westerlands in 267 AC, where they remained for most of the next year.

There is no evidence that Joanna went to the Vale in the year prior to the twins birth, not that Jon has visited the West in that period. If there is evidence, please let me know where I can find it....

10 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

If everything depends on how I look at it than Khal Drogo is still alive and he is conquering the seven kingdoms for Daenerys, and Vargo Hoat is Ashara Dayne while Quaithe is Wyla and Joffrey is Theon. Not everything depends on how I look at it. Most things are just what they are no matter how I look at them. :dunno: 

I did not contrast conquering and teaching. One can teach and conquer, those things are not mutually exclusive. But I cannot base somebody's family tree on a slice of their (alleged) personality. Especially not if there isn't evidence for that personality trait. Daenerys after all did teach Drogo the common tongue, while we never saw Meera play a harp or sing, you just envisioned that. And even the fact that Daenerys taught people is not enough to go down a serpentine of crackpots and claim she is the biological daughter of someone who was also known to teach people.

now you are just being silly

Joffrey cannot be Theon because Theon is Reek.  There are high dimensional laws which preclude things like that.  If you want to argue one person can be three people, we should bring in a Christian mystic to explain The Trinity.

I cannot base somebody's family tree on a slice of their (alleged) personality

yet you were saying Rhaegar's melancholy dichotomous nature was even more proof he was no relation to Meera.  Just because you never saw Meera play the harp, it doesn't mean she doesn't play one in her spare time.  She couldn't well lug her pleasure instruments around in the frozen north with Jojen whilst searching for Bran and beyond.

I think maybe you are kind of obsessed with Khaleesi being a conqueror.... SHE is the niece of Rhaegar, but has she ever sung to her people?  She languished in the Great Grass Sea with all kinds of servants washing her feet and scrubbing her, teaching her how to pleasure a man and engaging in wild moonsex under the stars (book only) yet she never sought out any rural instrument to learn to play it, she was not writing poems or anything of that nature.  The only creative thing she did was make a vest for Viscerys (I don't even think she made it herself) and she had way more violent outbursts than peaceful walks in nature or lazy dreams staring at her reflection in the river.

So how do we know she is all the titles she has acquired?  It was all concocted by a Cheese King and a Eunuch.  OK so she has fire-wielding skills.  But contrast burning and sacking cities to being all Kurt Cobain and paying for Ser Barriston's drunken afternoon at the tavern with extra coin earned singing in flea bottom.

I proclaim Danaerys "Stormborne" is no kin to Rhaegar Targaryen.  RT could not go into the fire and live.  Dany is probably a red priestess coming to bring her god to conquer westeros in religious zealotry.  I also proclaim she MAY be the daughter of Lady Mellisandre and that's where her cohabitation with fire comes from. 

They are all being fooled.  TWOW will begin to show my prophecies.

18 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

now you are just being silly

Joffrey cannot be Theon because Theon is Reek.  There are high dimensional laws which preclude things like that.  If you want to argue one person can be three people, we should bring in a Christian mystic to explain The Trinity.

I cannot base somebody's family tree on a slice of their (alleged) personality

yet you were saying Rhaegar's melancholy dichotomous nature was even more proof he was no relation to Meera.  Just because you never saw Meera play the harp, it doesn't mean she doesn't play one in her spare time.  She couldn't well lug her pleasure instruments around in the frozen north with Jojen whilst searching for Bran and beyond.

I think maybe you are kind of obsessed with Khaleesi being a conqueror.... SHE is the niece of Rhaegar, but has she ever sung to her people?  She languished in the Great Grass Sea with all kinds of servants washing her feet and scrubbing her, teaching her how to pleasure a man and engaging in wild moonsex under the stars (book only) yet she never sought out any rural instrument to learn to play it, she was not writing poems or anything of that nature.  The only creative thing she did was make a vest for Viscerys (I don't even think she made it herself) and she had way more violent outbursts than peaceful walks in nature or lazy dreams staring at her reflection in the river.

So how do we know she is all the titles she has acquired?  It was all concocted by a Cheese King and a Eunuch.  OK so she has fire-wielding skills.  But contrast burning and sacking cities to being all Kurt Cobain and paying for Ser Barriston's drunken afternoon at the tavern with extra coin earned singing in flea bottom.

I proclaim Danaerys "Stormborne" is no kin to Rhaegar Targaryen.  RT could not go into the fire and live.  Dany is probably a red priestess coming to bring her god to conquer westeros in religious zealotry.  I also proclaim she MAY be the daughter of Lady Mellisandre and that's where her cohabitation with fire comes from. 

They are all being fooled.  TWOW will begin to show my prophecies.

Oh dear god. 

Now you are just playing with us, right? 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh dear god. 

Now you are just playing with us, right? 

It comes down to this: you guys never SAW Meera play the harp and sing so how on earth could she be the child of Rhaegar Targaryen.  But it's SO obvious Daenerys is his niece because she kills people with fire and birthed dragons.

The Red Witch is like 400 years old but her girl pillows stand fairly proud.  Davos has his fingers still because the glove has magic of the Children and that's how he fooled the Iron Bank to get cash for Stannis' failure. 

Varys has never been castrated, it was a drag queen trick when Roz the whore grabbed him and was shocked to feel nothing.

There is so much illusion in this story, yet when Nymeria snuggles up to Arya one night in the woods, everyone will cheer and do jell-o shots.  People love illusion.

When Daenerys went to Mereen they said she was actually "a man who shoves his cock up his own asshole" pretending to be a woman.  How do I know they weren't right?  Because Kahl Drogo would not have any of that.  Even if he was into it, he would be slain by his bloodriders when they saw her "cock" during one of those night-time naked rave parties under the moon (OR the sun).

Meera is the twin of Jahaerys until she isn't.

3 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

It comes down to this: you guys never SAW Meera play the harp and sing so how on earth could she be the child of Rhaegar Targaryen.  But it's SO obvious Daenerys is his niece because she kills people with fire and birthed dragons.

The Red Witch is like 400 years old but her girl pillows stand fairly proud.  Davos has his fingers still because the glove has magic of the Children and that's how he fooled the Iron Bank to get cash for Stannis' failure. 

Varys has never been castrated, it was a drag queen trick when Roz the whore grabbed him and was shocked to feel nothing.

There is so much illusion in this story, yet when Nymeria snuggles up to Arya one night in the woods, everyone will cheer and do jell-o shots.  People love illusion.

When Daenerys went to Mereen they said she was actually "a man who shoves his cock up his own asshole" pretending to be a woman.  How do I know they weren't right?  Because Kahl Drogo would not have any of that.  Even if he was into it, he would be slain by his bloodriders when they saw her "cock" during one of those night-time naked rave parties under the moon (OR the sun).

Few things Dany is Rhaegar's sister and not niece.

Just because Rhaegar played a harp, does not mean this is proof if someone dos or not. Jon is not a singer either and he is his son. We're talking about personality traits as melancholy, moody. Dany is a lot like Rhaegar and then why else would she had so many dreams about him, being in his place?

Jon is not Jaehaerys but most likely Aegon or Aemon. With the way Lyanna talked about it it sound like Ae at the beginning.

Rest of it is not even worth reaction because simply Meera is secondary character in Bran's arc and not his sister, You ain't got proof nor evidence from the show or books.

47 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Few things Dany is Rhaegar's sister and not niece.

Just because Rhaegar played a harp, does not mean this is proof if someone dos or not. Jon is not a singer either and he is his son. We're talking about personality traits as melancholy, moody. Dany is a lot like Rhaegar and then why else would she had so many dreams about him, being in his place?

Jon is not Jaehaerys but most likely Aegon or Aemon. With the way Lyanna talked about it it sound like Ae at the beginning.

Rest of it is not even worth reaction because simply Meera is secondary character in Bran's arc and not his sister, You ain't got proof nor evidence from the show or books.

when Meera and Jojen appeared looking for Bran, I wouldn't have dared to call them even related.  And now again at Tower of Joy we see a man named Howland and I do not believe she is related to him either.  Do we need a feast in Reed Hall and line Meera up near all her next of kin to say "omg who is that girl?" 

I feel that you are sexually harassing me for my beliefs.  I'm going to search out the Hall Monitor and seek her protection.

7 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

Whatever you smoke, I need that shit too.

Meera is Howland Reed's daughter because nothing suggests she isn't. 

6 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

when Meera and Jojen appeared looking for Bran, I wouldn't have dared to call them even related.  And now again at Tower of Joy we see a man named Howland and I do not believe she is related to him either.  Do we need a feast in Reed Hall and line Meera up near all her next of kin to say "omg who is that girl?" 

I feel that you are sexually harassing me for my beliefs.  I'm going to search out the Hall Monitor and seek her protection.

Show Jon and book Jon looks a bit different, not curly hair. Like Kit and Ellie on the show, this is what Benioff had in mind as his own preference. Look at Jon, he looks very much like he could be Ned's son and he isn't. 

Sexually harassing you for your beliefs? I'm not that kind of person to harass others on internet, we're all grown up human beings. I'm just arguing about a crackpot theory that simply is not true, because it lacks solid evidence. The whole thing is based on Kit and Ellie looks which are accidental, because Benioff had his own imagine of Jon in his head. Not like book Jon. I've read articles in mainstream medias. Meera is separated from Jon's arc and will be in the future thanks to leaks.

Archived