LGBTQ+ 5 -- Now With More Gender Outlaws

Xray the Enforcer

I can't tag for some reason, right now 'sniffer.  All I can say is that the others have the right of it.  Coming out is a plea to "see her" because it's a big part of identity.  At 14, this is really important to have family see the adult you are trying to become. I've met #1 niece and she's awesome, but maybe a little intimidating for a youngster.  Be flattered.  Really, the best advice is to act like it's No Big Deal.  DO ask her if she has some support / peer community.  She needs other out kids to be with.

26 minutes ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I came out to mum yesterday and she was rly good about it so woww that's a good thing I guess hahahha

Yayyyy :grouphug: Glad you got it done and got a good response! Love you so much!

10 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I came out to mum yesterday and she was rly good about it so woww that's a good thing I guess hahahha

:grouphug: very happy for you!!!

10 minutes ago, Lily Valley said:

OH GOD YOU GUYS.  My fiancee will be moving here in September.  Is this thing gonna work if we're sharing a house?????   SHIT!

Very excited for you two Lily!  You got this!

7 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

OH GOD YOU GUYS.  My fiancee will be moving here in September.  Is this thing gonna work if we're sharing a house?????   SHIT!

You'll make it work! You'll just need to both have your own spaces still I suspect.

On 6/27/2017 at 6:40 PM, Lily Valley said:

I can't tag for some reason, right now 'sniffer.  All I can say is that the others have the right of it.  Coming out is a plea to "see her" because it's a big part of identity.  At 14, this is really important to have family see the adult you are trying to become. I've met #1 niece and she's awesome, but maybe a little intimidating for a youngster.  Be flattered.  Really, the best advice is to act like it's No Big Deal.  DO ask her if she has some support / peer community.  She needs other out kids to be with.

she is gone to band camp this week...made second chair of 12 so doing well. she did send me a pm having fun, swimming practicing...roomies are cool. so i am being cool too....however i did do some research as recommended by some of you all here and on the book of faces, so i have some answers at the ready...and more importantly places where she can safely research on her own...

and hey Lily my darling friend, i have known Number One all her life there is a reason she is called She who must be Obeyed... ;)

On 6/29/2017 at 4:49 AM, Theda Baratheon said:

i am so happy for you  :wub: 

...i hope to be as strong of an advocate for Karate Princess...cause Nieces are Bona-fide! :D

:smoking:

On 03/07/2017 at 0:36 AM, WinterFox said:

Getting a professional makeover tomorrow as well as getting my hair did...

How did the makeover go? Was it fun? Did you walk into a makeup shop and they did it>?? :o always wondered about those things..

8 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

How did the makeover go? Was it fun? Did you walk into a makeup shop and they did it>?? :o always wondered about those things..

Yeah, the idea of just having it done is...rather intimidating. So is the price for the cosmetics I'd wind up buying if I did haha.

5 hours ago, karaddin said:

Yeah, the idea of just having it done is...rather intimidating. So is the price for the cosmetics I'd wind up buying if I did haha.

Yeah I find it soooooooo intimidating hahha but I've always wanted a proper makeover

Well I ended up being worked on by a couple of 19 year olds, so that was a bit weird as they made me up too heavy. They meant well, I have no doubt, but I am not a 19 year old latina trying to bluff her way into a club. They did great on my hair though.

5 hours ago, WinterFox said:

Well I ended up being worked on by a couple of 19 year olds, so that was a bit weird as they made me up too heavy. They meant well, I have no doubt, but I am not a 19 year old latina trying to bluff her way into a club. They did great on my hair though.

hah aww bless them - i would probably love them to do my makeup tbh !!! and lovely - what was it like?? im having such problems with my hair lately it's growing out and i hate it 

Archived