Why did Cracker Barrel fire Brad's wife, after 11 years, on Brad's birthday???

Ser Scot A Ellison

I found it hilarious because it's so silly and ridiculous - like some dude asking a company why they fired his wife on their Facebook page...as if they're ever going to answer that, especially on a freakin Facebook page hahaha

Dont know why people would want to stop others laughing/having a giggle at something ridiculous 

4 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

I found it hilarious because it's so silly and ridiculous - like some dude asking a company why they fired his wife on their Facebook page...as if they're ever going to answer that, especially on a freakin Facebook page hahaha

Dont know why people would want to stop others laughing/having a giggle at something ridiculous 

Agreed.  I love how every link on their FB site was flooded with #justiceforbradswife comments.  There was one where cracker barrell shared an Allison Krauss video and there were 20k comments re: how much Brad and his wife love Allison Krauss.

...and why did they do this on his birthday?

5 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Agreed.  I love how every link on their FB site was flooded with #justiceforbradswife comments.  There was one where cracker barrell shared an Allison Krauss video and there were 20k comments re: how much Brad and his wife love Allison Krauss.

...and why did they do this on his birthday?

LMAO yes every single post !!! And the top comment with thousands of likes will be about brads wife :lol: I love it it's so ridiculous 

7 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

LMAO yes every single post !!! And the top comment with thousands of likes will be about brads wife :lol: I love it it's so ridiculous 

This is also happening on Cracker Barrell cheese's Facebook.  I just learned that they are two different companies, the cheese is owned by Kraft.  

3 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

This is also happening on Cracker Barrell cheese's Facebook.  I just learned that they are two different companies, the cheese is owned by Kraft.  

LOL it reminds me of this for some reason 

WE ARE THE TORONTO PUBLIC AND WE WANT TO... SHOP! 

Archived