Long Walk Teaser - Where is Dany?

Lord Lannister

This one may contain spoilers. Here's the link for anyone who hasn't seen it:

While a lot of these scenes seem solely for the purpose of this teaser, the setting of Dany's scenes seems interesting. The Throne she sits on is literally carved into the stone. My only guess on that one could be Dragonstone. Possibly Dorne or Highgarden, but that doesn't seem to fit the decor of either of those houses. I suppose Storm's End could be another possibility.

Isn't it kind of obvious? She was born on Dragonstone, it's the Targaryen ancestral seat, the dragons will grow stronger there, it was abandoned by Stannis and at most is lightly garrisoned.

And the throne is literally in the stone. Of DragonSTONE.

I like Daenery's new hairstyle and I like the asymmetrical cape. But why did they have to put her in black too? Did everybody join the Night's Watch in the season finale? 

Cersei's dress is less hideous then the leather abomination she wore to her coronation (you know the one that made her neck look incredibly long and thin), but it's still freaking ugly. Plus the glittery bits make her look like the evil fairy from a Disney-knockoff cartoon. The soccer mum haircut, of course, doesn't exactly help. I still think they should have given her a headdress of some sort.

22 hours ago, maudisdottir said:

Isn't it kind of obvious? She was born on Dragonstone, it's the Targaryen ancestral seat, the dragons will grow stronger there, it was abandoned by Stannis and at most is lightly garrisoned.

And the throne is literally in the stone. Of DragonSTONE.

:agree:

Archived