What are you listening to? XXIII - What sounds are you putting into your ears!?

Theda Baratheon

So last week Music Video Sins did Poppy's "Lowlife" and my weekend ended up with me finding out about Mars Argo and a interesting history that connected the two.

It is really ashamed that they did not know of this band recently since I see it is disbanded.  I found the music to be infulenced by alternative and Mars Argo herself has an incredibly unique voice and persona.

Both Mars Argo and Poppy have several wierd, great videos on YouTube.  Mars Argo appears with Titanic Sinclair, and this same person is the director of Poppy's videoes.  Searching you tube can easily suck up your time but I found it fascinating.

Mars Argo tracks:

https://youtu.be/zlZ3D4Dc4dA

Game of Thrones audio book for the first time. Shouldn't Varys have a higher voice or am I stereotyping ? :P

Anyway, good for keeping me on my chair while drawing (though, I skip the Dany  chapters ; I just don't care)

Musicwise, still listening to Tusk (the album) by Fleetwood Mac.

52 minutes ago, KiDisaster said:

It's a Coheed kind of night. 

The last 60 or so seconds of this song...just so good. 

The title track and A Favor House Atlantic are my favorites from that album. That said, pretty much every track is good on it. Easily my favorite album of theirs.

New Mastodon just dropped so I'm listening to that right now for the first time. No idea what to think of it just yet. 

Archived