Sandokan I Ironborn

Best no-POV character so far ?

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

just finished ASOS yesterday,

so this book was full of multiple interesting storylines. But, some characters who don't have a POV still have a big role in this part of the story. So i'm just asking which ones of them mostly catches you ? There are amazing schemers (Littlefinger, Varys), mad rulers (Joff, Lysa), strange elders (Olenna, Qyburn), cool warriors (Barristan, Daario, Oberyn). Not to mention the Brotherhood and the Night's Watch and the Wildlings... trying to list them may be difficult.

(PS: if my english is bad, please inform me ^^)

Edited by Sandokan I Ironborn

So far, Jorah. I really like him. But then again. I do ship him with Daenerys. So there's him. 

Brienne is cool, so is Ygritte. Gendry (I like him a lot because his actor was in show with actress who plays Gilly). Gilly (even though she hasn't been in a chapter yet). 

8 minutes ago, manchester_babe said:

So far, Jorah. I really like him. But then again. I do ship him with Daenerys. So there's him. 

Brienne is cool, so is Ygritte. Gendry (I like him a lot because his actor was in show with actress who plays Gilly). Gilly (even though she hasn't been in a chapter yet). 

Do you write in pink so that you honor the Boltons? If so, you're so creepy cool. :lol:

I like the Blackfish, Varys, Ygritte, and I admit, Vargo Hoat makes me laugh. "You're my captith." 

2 hours ago, The Sunland Lord said:

Do you write in pink so that you honor the Boltons? If so, you're so creepy cool. :lol:

I like the Blackfish, Varys, Ygritte, and I admit, Vargo Hoat makes me laugh. "You're my captith." 

Nope. My favourite colour is pink. 

Considering just ASOS, I would say Brienne, Sandor Clegane, and Meera Reed are my favorite non-POVs.  All great sidekicks, and all on journeys.

Brienne, Jorah, Shea and Ygritte are my favorites.  Mammoths are pretty cool, too!

On 11/10/2017 at 3:34 PM, KellyM said:

Brienne, Jorah, Shea and Ygritte are my favorites.  Mammoths are pretty cool, too!

Ygritte is amazing. 

Edited by manchester_babe
forgot to make it pink.

Stannis. Olenna. There are lots of cool minor characters. Sometimes characters who play a fairly small role in the narrative have more personality than more important characters. Some of these characters turn up in the last two books.