MLB 2017 - if you build it, they will cub

I'm eagerly waiting tonight. Headed to the Manhattan pub that is the resident Cardinals spot. Always nice to see a game in a bar full of fellow fans, despite being very far from my hometown. There are an absurd number of fair-weather Cubs fans in NYC, and I'd be heavily in the minority if I went to my usual spots. 

This piece of shit NBA season can end any day now. Baseball is back. My body is ready.

MadBum was doing some pretty interesting things through 5 - unfortunately, a triple quickly changes that...

eta - and then worse...

3 minutes ago, Westerosi Coast Gangster said:

Madbum goes deep twice. Hate him for what he did to my Mets in the wild card playoff, but hard not enjoy watching him.

I saw a mod in this thread earlier, so you better watch your stupid mouth!

5 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

And blow fewer rats. Priorities, man. 

Or maybe you should let go of your Victorian ideals on morality. It's 2017, rat blowing is perfectly acceptable.

Happy Clayton Day! 

I planned the Mercenary vacation to SFO around Los Doyers playing Los Gigantes at the end of July. Except uh, MC discovered yesterday that had I read the schedule wrong and that series is in LA. Oh well. I think we'll catch a game against Oakland before we head home. 

Archived