MLB 2017 - if you build it, they will cub

Rain outs this week have the Cubs altering their rotation a little meaning, if things stay the course now, Lester and Lackey pitch the first two in Boston she. The Cubs go there.  Makes for an interesting subplot. 

22 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Does that hashtag have the expressed, written consent of Major League Baseball? I'm watching you, Gobbo. 

Does your face have the express written consent of my fist? It's about to!

Myshkin, manhole...what will either of you do if/when the other checks out? It's like that story Brannagh relates at the end of Conspiracy...if you build your whole life around hating another person, when that person is gone you have nothing left to live for. Or like a lot of alcohol. Maybe chocolate?

1 minute ago, James Arryn said:

Myshkin, manhole...what will either of you do if/when the other checks out? It's like that story Brannagh relates at the end of Conspiracy...if you build your whole life around hating another person, when that person is gone you have nothing left to live for. Or like a lot of alcohol. Maybe chocolate?

Kill you? I don't want to kill you, you complete me!

37 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

How old is she?

She is roughly a year and a half old, and, I am told, has already beaten three different people about the head with a baseball bat.

5 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

She is roughly a year and a half old, and, I am told, has already beaten three different people about the head with a baseball bat.

Oh, come on. All parents exaggerate about their kid's accomplishments. Many's no different, I'm sure.

Archived