For the ones who dont like the idea of Arya ×gedry relationship

The Exiled Septa

30 minutes ago, ShadowCat Rivers said:

Oh well. When the time for romance comes, we'll see... I don't have an opinion in advance about it, as no character dynamic -so far- that could lead to such a developement has particularly excited me. What I'm really looking forward, for the time being, is the prospect of her interactions with Lady Stoneheart and maybe the Hound, with whom she has had by far the most interesting dynamic out of all the characters she has interacted.

Heck, as long as she disentangles herself from those murderous maniacs in Braavos and does something useful with her life in Westeros, I will be reasonably happy.  Part of my liking for a romance would be that it would show her growing up and possibly having a more normal existence (although I expect George will make it as difficult for her as possible!).

On 4/2/2017 at 6:14 PM, Valedina said:

So i was wondering about Aryas ending and im 80% sure(He is GRRM after all  nobody can be certain what he is planning)that she will end up married to Gedry.I thought that this scenario would please many fans and i was really confused when i realised that this wasnt the case.Many fans dont like this ending and i would like to know why ?

Please dont use the argument about Arya being very young.Im talking about the future where she will be at least 14 ( I think Dany was at the same age when she married Khal Drogo)

Hide contents

Keep in mind that in the sixth book she says that her breast will grow in a year or two and later she seduces.... (i dont remember his name) so that she can kill him.And generally her character seems more mature and female.

And second pleasr  dont use the argument about Arya saying she will never marry.

Hide contents

In the Egg and Dunk novellas there is a moment where Egg says something about not liking girls and wanting to become a knight of the kingsgaurd and never marry and we do  know that eventually  he falls in love with a blackwood??(im not sure)and he marries her.

So if not for these two reason why are you so against Arya×Gedry romance ?

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH its not my mother tongue :)

Welcome and just beware the Jon/Arya shippers. They are a little vociferous on these forums.

I personally don't like or believe the idea for a few reasons, the first of which is that it's too tropey and typical of fantasy which GRRM tends to turn on its head, or turn into a more complex and human narrative. So just a wee bit fairytale for my tastes.

Secondly I think it reflects a weird cultural obsession with first love or the idea that two people could meet as children and continue the same relationship for many years to come. People change loads between 11 and 21, and beyond, and while the rare couple can grow together well, many dont. I can't see the Arya that we know now being the kind of person that loves Gendry or is loved by him in return. I think he'd be terrified of her.

Thirdly I'm not convinced their relationship was ever romantic. I find it irritating that people assume that a boy and girl can't just be friends. Even if Arya does have a small crush on Gendry it is far from mature love. Related to this I think people assume that Arya will grow out of being gender non-conforming, but I see no reason she would - why would any woman submit to marriage in Westeros if they weren't interested I those aspects of womanhood?

9 hours ago, Nevets said:

Heck, as long as she disentangles herself from those murderous maniacs in Braavos and does something useful with her life in Westeros, I will be reasonably happy.  Part of my liking for a romance would be that it would show her growing up and possibly having a more normal existence (although I expect George will make it as difficult for her as possible!).

Btw, my view of the Faceless is very far from that - ironically, they respect life more than most and theach her very important lessons in this regard, like, nonchalance about collateral damage is not OK, and they help temper her wild impulsive nature.

But yes, after so many years I'd like to see some evolvement in her arc (and every other character's arc, really).

Several points I'd like to address, Firstly women as prizes. Yes, this is something which we have all grown up reading about. It is deeply entrenched in the traditions of storytelling. not least because women were indeed traded like prizes. I was reading the story of Andromeda to my kids many years ago now. And upon hearing that the King would just give his daughter as a prize to the man who would kill the Kracken. My middle kid actually exclaimed out loud. As if! shook his head and asked why on earth anyone would think they can just give a woman away like that?  fact is it is a common theme of many traditional tales. 

So people quite naturally either assume the girls in this story will be doled out like gold cups to the male characters. Or vehemently refuse to accept that trope.  I am one who has long pointed out this tendency in regards to Sansa, whom many just mentally pass around like a blow-up doll for their favourite male character. When in fact her story is largely centred around defying this trope. And finding out who and what she wants for herself.

As I said before I was unaware that anyone was doing this with Arya too, but now that it has been brought to my attention I can understand the desire to defy that outcome. But we have to be careful that when doing so we don't deny her as a character her own autonomy. Which is what happens so often in regards to Sansa. If the reader dislikes the authors intended lover, they will often deny her any sexuality at all rather than accept it. We have to be cautious with Arya not to do the same thing. If and I am definitely playing on the word IF here, because I don't feel they are likely to marry and live happily ever after at stormsend. So IF Arya does return to Westeros and become involved with Gendry romantically it is important to look at the authors words, and assess why she is entering the relationship? If it is as a prize for Gendry I'd be gobsmacked! Because to me GRRm simply does not write like that. And the fact he is writing a direct subversion of princesses as prizes with Sansa's arc tells me he doesn't buy that trope. 

Now secondly. Arya doesn't have to never develop any form of sexuality for her to continue to be a non-conforming female character. This story is littered with them, Asha, Dacey, Brienne,Maege, Allysanne,Dany too. not to mention our historical women, Wenda, Visenya, Dany Flint, Lyanna... Just about all these women are also known to have been interested in the opposite sex. I say just about because there are some for whom we just don't know. But why would Arya becoming sexually mature and being interested in Gendry, or any other lad for that matter negate her non-conformity?  if there is one thing we can get from these female characters it is that those women who are not traditionally feminine are no less female and no less capable of loving men. Or other women for that matter. 

And why does she have to marry in order to have a romantic relationship? Most of the women in that list are not married but yet are or have been sexually active. Why would Arya have to be married?  isn't the fact she is non-conforming an indicator that what might matter to her isn't what the majority of Westerosi nobility think matters? Look at the lyrics to the song Tom sings right after their wrestling match which is basically a very early adolescant form of flirting. (we all did it.)  

“My featherbed is deep and soft, and there I’ll lay you down, I’ll dress you all in yellow silk and on your head a crown. For you shall be my lady love, and I shall be your lord. I’ll always keep you warm and safe, and guard you with my sword.

And how she smiled and how she laughed, the maiden of the tree. She spun away and said to him, no featherbed for me. I’ll wear a gown of golden leaves, and bind my hair with grass, But you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.”

•  
  •  
  •  

In this song, the male part lists all that he can provide as a husband.

• a feather bed - domestic comfort
  • fancy silk gowns - luxuries 
  • a crown - social standing
  • security and safety - self-explanatory

He's also put the proviso of her being his Lady and he her lord, which implies the traditional set up of the woman being his property and he her master.  The shitty bind of marriage in its traditional form. 

Then in the next verse, she says Nope that is not how it is going to be. She laughs and smiles, we are reminded that she is the maiden of the tree (evoking the link between Arya & Lyanna as Knight of the laughing tree ie: her non-conformity; her martial abilities.) And she tells him that she'll provide her own gown & crown made of free resources, and he can be her lover, but it is on her own terms. She rejects the easy life symbolised by the luxury of a feather bed. And rejects his role as provider, both through the fact she is a swordswoman (maiden of the tree) and thus protects herself and in this instance,e she'll provide her own finery, & has her own social standing independent of him. Even if this means they are not as fine or as high as he could give her a Lord/potential king. But crucially she does accept him as her lover outside of the social convention of marriage, we know this because she is placing them in the forest. ie: outside of mainstream community/society and she leaves off titles in favour of lad & lass. The common words used to describe simply young woman and young man. 

2 hours ago, blacken said:

Thirdly I'm not convinced their relationship was ever romantic.

Then I wonder what the thought process is for you and those like you when you read passages like this? As if it is meant to read as anything but a lover's tiff.

The man turned, spoiling for a quarrel, but when he saw Gendry's size he thought better of it. "Your sister, is she? What kind of brother are you? I'd never bring no sister of mine to the Peach, that I wouldn't." He got up from the bench and moved off muttering, in search of a new friend.

"Why did you say that?" Arya hopped to her feet. "You're not my brother."

"That's right," he said angrily. "I'm too bloody lowborn to be kin to m'lady high."

Arya was taken aback by the fury in his voice. "That's not the way I meant it."

"Yes it is." He sat down on the bench, cradling a cup of wine between his hands. "Go away. I want to drink this wine in peace. Then maybe I'll go find that black-haired girl and ring her bell for her."

"But . . ."

“I said, go away. M’lady.”

Arya whirled and left him there. A stupid bullheaded bastard boy, that’s all he is. He could ring all the bells he wanted, it was nothing to her.

Why would GRRM have Gendry get the shits about being lowborn and Arya highborn? Or save her from a sexual predator? Or weaponise against Arya the threat of fucking another girl? Or have Arya think to herself that the bells he rings are nothing to her?

When GRRM says they are going to meet again and wistfully muses at how they were so young the first time they met, why do you think he considers their age significant? What do you imagine they were too young for? A good game of cyvasse?

15 minutes ago, The Weirwoods Eyes said:

“My featherbed is deep and soft, and there I’ll lay you down, I’ll dress you all in yellow silk and on your head a crown. For you shall be my lady love, and I shall be your lord. I’ll always keep you warm and safe, and guard you with my sword.

And how she smiled and how she laughed, the maiden of the tree. She spun away and said to him, no featherbed for me. I’ll wear a gown of golden leaves, and bind my hair with grass, But you can be my forest love, and me your forest lass.”

Just wanted to say how much I love this song for all the reasons you said.

And then it's up to him, if he's willing and able to put aside his (false) "male pride" and accept the woman for the person she is. That's the one true challenge he would have to win in order to be worthy of her.

@ShadowCat Rivers

Yes!!!!! Absolutely spot on. That makes perfect sense and is in line with the writing so far. That he will have to decide if he feels her own desires and feelings are important. Or if his male pride and the ideas of social conformity and masculinity and femininity within Westerosi culture matter more than his own love for her and her wants. 

A by far and away more interesting dilemma to pose for this couple than her "accepting" a marriage on her older brothers say so for political gain. OMG how fucking dull and how fucking in line with the precise bollocks these women's stories are pitted against. 

I despise the way so many fans are almost gleeful at the idea of women accepting husbands they don't want; be it because they reject the idea of marriage and trad female roles or because they simply want to be loved for who they are and in turn love their husband and genuinely desire him. 

4 minutes ago, chrisdaw said:

When GRRM says they are going to meet again and wistfully muses at how they were so young the first time they met, why do you think he considers their age significant? What do you imagine they were too young for? A good game of cyvasse?

Just to clarify, GRRM said they will still be very young when they meet again. And not particularly wistully, from what I understand.

But yes, there is no point in denying that there is an underlying attraction between them, though it does not *necessarily* have to be of the long lasting sort. It could equally go this way or that, as it has already fulfilled its role (to place Arya in the specific emotional context that the author needed her to be at the end of her Riverlands arc). If it is meant to be more of use later down in her arc, it has to be renewed (it can easily be if needed, but it's not like it's a big pending issue for the character, that she can't move on in her arc without solving).

1 hour ago, The Weirwoods Eyes said:

Now secondly. Arya doesn't have to never develop any form of sexuality for her to continue to be a non-conforming female character. This story is littered with them, Asha, Dacey, Brienne,Maege, Allysanne,Dany too. not to mention our historical women, Wenda, Visenya, Dany Flint, Lyanna... Just about all these women are also known to have been interested in the opposite sex. I say just about because there are some for whom we just don't know. But why would Arya becoming sexually mature and being interested in Gendry, or any other lad for that matter negate her non-conformity?  if there is one thing we can get from these female characters it is that those women who are not traditionally feminine are no less female and no less capable of loving men. Or other women for that matter. 

And why does she have to marry in order to have a romantic relationship? Most of the women in that list are not married but yet are or have been sexually active. Why would Arya have to be married?  isn't the fact she is non-conforming an indicator that what might matter to her isn't what the majority of Westerosi nobility think matters? Look at the lyrics to the song Tom sings right after their wrestling match which is basically a very early adolescant form of flirting. (we all did it.)  

I was meaning that Arya as someone who is gender non-conforming is probably going to have fewer reasons to want to marry specifically, like we have seen with Asha and Brienne. I didn't mean that her gender has anything to do with her ability to have a romantic relationship of some non-marrying sort.

Your comment that I've bolded basically typifies the things in our culture (and Westeros') that I was referring to, which is that no, this isn't something we all did. I like playing rough with boys when I was a kid and there was no romantic undertones to it. I don't understand why people insist on seeing this when it can just be two people play fighting? I mean it seems clear to me that the whole song that Tom sings and the way the other adults look on their play fighting is exactly the same irritating way adults used to share knowing glances about me and my male best friend as kids. They like to pretend there's something there because it's 'romantic and cute', not because the kids actually fancy each other.

1 hour ago, chrisdaw said:

Then I wonder what the thought process is for you and those like you when you read passages like this? As if it is meant to read as anything but a lover's tiff.

The man turned, spoiling for a quarrel, but when he saw Gendry's size he thought better of it. "Your sister, is she? What kind of brother are you? I'd never bring no sister of mine to the Peach, that I wouldn't." He got up from the bench and moved off muttering, in search of a new friend.

"That's right," he said angrily. "I'm too bloody lowborn to be kin to m'lady high."

"Yes it is." He sat down on the bench, cradling a cup of wine between his hands. "Go away. I want to drink this wine in peace. Then maybe I'll go find that black-haired girl and ring her bell for her."

"But . . ."

Arya whirled and left him there. A stupid bullheaded bastard boy, that’s all he is. He could ring all the bells he wanted, it was nothing to her.

1 hour ago, chrisdaw said:

Why would GRRM have Gendry get the shits about being lowborn and Arya highborn? Or save her from a sexual predator? Or weaponise against Arya the threat of fucking another girl? Or have Arya think to herself that the bells he rings are nothing to her?

My thought process was like that the class difference between Arya and Gendry has been a longstanding conflict, a difference between them that Gendry feels keenly and Arya is a bit flummoxed by, and that Arya has a history of lashing out angrily when he is resentful about this. Witness this scene in the forge at Harrenhal:

“Winterfell,” she said at once. “I’d tell mother how you helped me, and you could stay-”

“Would m’lady permit? Could I shoe your horses for you, and make swords for your lordly brothers?”
Sometimes he made her so angry. “You stop that!” 

“Why should I wager my feet for the chance to sweat in Winterfell instead of Harrenhal?”

Why would he save her from a sexual predator? Er, for the same reason any decent person would. Weaponising Bella (I think that was her name?) against Arya isn't about sex, it's about Gendry demonstrating to Arya that he doesn't need her high born graces to live a life or be independent or successful - a theme we'll see repeated when he chooses to become a knight in the BwB. And why wouldn't Arya say the bells he rings are nothing to her? She is saying that she cares not what he does with his life or his time. I don't see the 'ringing of bells' as being the pertinent thing here- it all builds into a conflict between Arya and Gendry and their relative statuses in the world.

I hadn't heard that GRRM had said they were going to meet again or spoken wistfully about it, or anything else. Is there a link to that? The last I heard was that GRRM said their paths might cross again but don't count on it. 

I mean I don't particularly care if I'm wrong and something does happen or they were meant to be crushing on each other, I just read the books with a different perspective and that's not what I took from it. 

Well @blacken Your play fighting with boys at that age may not have had any crush driven undertones, but I assure you that for a very large number of people it absolutely does! I could name half a dozen boys right now that got me into "play fights" only to try and/successfully depending on how I felt about them kiss me at that age. Playful tussling is a very common flirting tactic. Especially when we are only just beginning to start to feel attraction to people. TBH it is in adults too.

I agree she will have fewer reasons to want to marry, and I don't think it is very likely at all she will marry anyone. As I pointed out in the Tom o Sevens song, which is placed right after the wrestling scene. 

This is the SSM, 

My friend asked him about Gendry and Arya meeting back up and when will Arya get her moonblood to which GRRM answered “soon”… and GRRM had an interesting response to Arya and Gendry meeting back up. I will let her tell you the answer. But I do know he said of Arya and Gendry that, “I’ll visit them again.”

So Arya will get her moonblood, meaning she is going to be growing up and you'll be amazed how many times I've heard people arguing that she isn't even going to be getting her period at all in the upcoming books. Now he doesn't specifically say yes they'll meet up and get it on. he just says that he'll re-visit them again. Take that how you will.  But "An interesting response"  to me sounds like it will be more significant than. oh Hi, what you been up to, when he does re-visit them. Especially given that he wrote flirtation into their story. 

Arya also gazes at his chest and that scene in the Peach is classic Doth protest too much behaviour. 

2 hours ago, blacken said:

"But . . ."

Arya asks why did you say that you were my brother, and he gets uppity about his lowborn status. Showing us he has a real chip on his shoulder about the disparity in their class. But Arya did not mean it the way he's taken it. She doesn't get a chance to explain how she meant it, and tbh I doubt she'd have had the capacity to understand herself at that age. She meant it as being, your not my brother - I don't think of you like a brother.  He immediately gets the hump and tells her he wants to partake in things she is too young for, wine and sex. He is older than her, but as was pointed out earlier he is not written as an adult. He isn't really at this point anyway.   But I very much doubt Gendry is actually going to go have sex with Bella or that he's had sex at all. Besides we the reader know that girl is his sister, and no one wants him to go do that. She tries to explain, but... And he reiterates go away and calls her m'lady. At which point she harrumphs off and tells herself she doesn't care about him anyway. Which is her protesting too much. 

And again when she is talking with Edric Dayne Gendry throws a wobbler over the fact she is chatting to a high-born boy who is exactly the type she may end up married to one day, given her status. And he can never hope to be high-born enough to earn her hand. 

His chip on his shoulder concerning the class difference between them is exactly because he has a crush on her. 

Here's the main problem: we can only go on what's happened thus far, which leaves us speculating based on incomplete information.

Arguments against...

Gendry is too minor a character. So far, yes. He may become more important in the final two books. He's the only "minor" character we have who apprenticed with the one guy in Westeros who can rework Valyrian Steel. Not to mention smith imagery abounding.

Gendry is too low-born. BS. He's the son of a king, has Targaryen blood through his father, has already been knighted, and could end up a legitimized Baratheon. They're going to need some new Baratheons after Stannis and Shireen are gone, and Robert's remaining bastards would do fine. Gendry looks just like Robert did when he was young so it's unlikely that anyone would question his parentage.

Arya's too young. She's going to grow up, and so is Gendry. Nobody is saying put them together right now.

They can't meet each other's needs. Well not right now, no. We don't know how much changing they're going to do, or how much their priorities and needs will change.

Arya's not into romance. Wait until puberty hits, then we'll talk.

Arya's going to be too damaged for a successful relationship. Some seriously messed up people end up married, in the series and real life. And successful is subjective. Producing heirs is the main goal of marriage in a medieval society. Westeros will need repopulating, and as a Stark she may see it as her duty to help out with that. 

Arya would push Gendry around. Maybe, maybe not. Again, they'll both be changing. He may come into his own and turn into a take-charge badass kind of guy during the coming Long Night. He hasn't struck me as a doormat yet. Sure he lets Willow boss him, but he's been kind of lost since Arya left. Doesn't mean he'll stay lost for the rest of the series.

One of them is going to die. Maybe. But they could be together first.

It would minimize Arya as a character. BS. Arya could marry anybody and still be a total badass. It would not be the "goal" of her arc, just a detail. An epilogue-ish thing.

22 minutes ago, ShadowCat Rivers said:

Hmmm, let's see...Gendry will become this take-charge badass magical blacksmith and legit heir to the Baratheon dynasty which Arya, as a Stark, will feel duty bound to reproduce, before one of them dies. Sure, what's not to like about it?

I don't think that's what the caharacterisation of Arya suggests. No one is saying that. Possible? Yes, but unlikely.

9 hours ago, blacken said:

I was meaning that Arya as someone who is gender non-conforming is probably going to have fewer reasons to want to marry specifically, like we have seen with Asha and Brienne. I didn't mean that her gender has anything to do with her ability to have a romantic relationship of some non-marrying sort.

Your comment that I've bolded basically typifies the things in our culture (and Westeros') that I was referring to, which is that no, this isn't something we all did. I like playing rough with boys when I was a kid and there was no romantic undertones to it. I don't understand why people insist on seeing this when it can just be two people play fighting? I mean it seems clear to me that the whole song that Tom sings and the way the other adults look on their play fighting is exactly the same irritating way adults used to share knowing glances about me and my male best friend as kids. They like to pretend there's something there because it's 'romantic and cute', not because the kids actually fancy each other.

And you have a point here. But both things are not mutually exclusive. If you read their story since Clash with the possibility of a growing romance on your mind you will be able to see that all those details are like pieces that put together, make this idea very consistent.

I have to tell you that I have tried reading them with the other thing on my mind (zero romantic feelings) and it also works, as you point out, but there were some moments like when she says he could go to ring Bella's rings that didn't fit that notion IMHO and were like a bit out of nowhere.

I suppose that it depends on the fact that you have noticed that before and/or if you have liked it to the point of not missing any detail.

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out before: Arya is Ned's Lyanna-look-alike daughter and Gendry is Robert's Robert-look-alike son. Heck, Gendry even wields an hammer like Robert.

A match would be a nice circle for the Robert Baratheon arc. Robert wants a Stark-Baratheon match and starts off the story with a Sansa-Joffrey match--except Sansa is a living image of Tully and Joffrey a Lannister through and through. Would be fun if Arya and Gendry gets together instead.

Also, Robert only sees Lyanna's beauty but not the steel underneath. Gendry sees no beauty in Arya (at least initially), but only steel and brains. Even their stay in the orphan inn vs House of Black and White (a spiritual orphanage of sorts) echo each other somewhat. I really like the two and hope they work out =)

9 hours ago, blacken said:

Why would he save her from a sexual predator?

The question was not why Gendry would save Arya, it's why would GRRM put them in that predicament. The same as why he is choosing to explore the class differential in these two characters. If you can't see the contrivances at play then there's really just no helping you.

GRRM said they'd meet again, that they were so young when they first met and that Arya will soon have her moonblood.

7 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Gendry is too minor a character. So far, yes. He may become more important in the final two books. He's the only "minor" character we have who apprenticed with the one guy in Westeros who can rework Valyrian Steel. Not to mention smith imagery abounding.

There are two ways Gendry could possibly become important.  One way would be to become some sort of military leader for the BwB or against the Others.  So far, though, I have seen little sign of any leadership abilities.  He is much more of a follower than a leader, and has consistently deferred to others to run things

Or he could become some sort of major smith.  However, when he left Tobho Mott's service he had yet to make a longsword out of ordinary steel, let alone work Valyrian Steel.  I find it very difficult that Tobho would train an apprentice in secrets such as the reworking of VS until he had shown a clear mastery of ordinary work, which he had yet to do.

7 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Gendry is too low-born. BS. He's the son of a king, has Targaryen blood through his father, has already been knighted, and could end up a legitimized Baratheon. They're going to need some new Baratheons after Stannis and Shireen are gone, and Robert's remaining bastards would do fine. Gendry looks just like Robert did when he was young so it's unlikely that anyone would question his parentage.

My problem isn't with his birth, it's with his upbringing.   he has spent his life in Flea Bottom and a forge.  He has no education, no leadership training, no experience in a castle (outside of Harrenhal, which hardly counts).  His formative experiences are hugely different from Arya's.

As for getting anything because of his Baratheon birth, I doubt it.  I see no reason to give anyone anything based purely on birth, and that is all he has going for him at this point (and we're 5 books into a 7 book series, so I think much development has already happened).  If any Baratheon bastard is going to get anything, it will be Edric Storm, who has been acknowledged, brought up in a high lord's household, and has been shrink-wrapped and placed on a shelf for future use.  He is a known quantity,and is likely to be acceptable to the Storm Lords.

4 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

And you have a point here. But both things are not mutually exclusive. If you read their story since Clash with the possibility of a growing romance on your mind you will be able to see that all those details are like pieces that put together, make this idea very consistent.

I have to tell you that I have tried reading them with the other thing on my mind (zero romantic feelings) and it also works, as you point out, but there were some moments like when she says he could go to ring Bella's rings that didn't fit that notion IMHO and were like a bit out of nowhere.

I suppose that it depends on the fact that you have noticed that before and/or if you have liked it to the point of not missing any detail.

While I think that there was an attraction in ASOS, it has been a year since they have seen each other.  Arya, in particular, has had significant, life-changing experiences since then, and has barely thought of Gendry, and then not particularly fondly.  I tend to find myself in the "she had a crush, but has moved on" camp.  It's possible things could get re-kindled when they meet, but I have a hard time seeing anything really serious or long-term between them.

22 hours ago, Lord Wraith said:

Welcome and just beware the Jon/Arya shippers. They are a little vociferous on these forums.

Hahahah.....thanks for the warning!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now that you mentioned it i hate this theory(of Jon having some kind of romantic relationship with Arya).I mean that i really really hate it but thanks god none of the responses involve this theory....ouffffff^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Archived