[THEORY] Jon Snow is actually Bran's son?!!?!?

Jonisbranschild

1 minute ago, Darkstream said:

What...You're going to leave me hanging like that? I know you appreciate your ellipses and all, but the suspense is killing me. :D

Ha ha.  I was trying to demonstrate the cyclical nature of the possible time looping, using a linear form -- there was not supposed to be any suspense!

9 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Mashable has a wonderful gadget that turns the third eye into a jewel.

http://mashable.com/2015/07/15/twinkle-tush-cat-butt-jewel/#80eS3sam2aqa

Poor cats!  

1 hour ago, ravenous reader said:

Ha ha.  I was trying to demonstrate the cyclical nature of the possible time looping, using a linear form -- there was not supposed to be any suspense!

Ah, kind of like a hiltless blade...The intrigue of the ever precarious ellipses.

On 4/4/2017 at 6:43 AM, Jonisbranschild said:

Consider: have you ever seen Jon and Bran in the same room together?? No? Point proven

I feel your pain. The last book was over half a decade past. There is no indication that it will be published any time soon, but this is not the way we deal with things. Your anger and frustration can be put to far better use. You could set fire to a police car, or smash a series of windows in a shopping mall, or perhaps you could spray paint obscenities on the walls of a local elementary school. What I am trying to say is that there are better ways to channel your anger in ways that are not so hurtful to others 

2 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

I feel your pain. The last book was over half a decade past. There is no indication that it will be published any time soon, but this is not the way we deal with things. Your anger and frustration can be put to far better use. You could set fire to a police car, or smash a series of windows in a shopping mall, or perhaps you could spray paint obscenities on the walls of a local elementary school. What I am trying to say is that there are better ways to channel your anger in ways that are not so hurtful to others 

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA you always make me lose my sides man.

14 hours ago, Tralalala said:

Pro tip: Read topic not only title.

Other Pro tip: when talking about topic, consider what Original Poster actually said in original post.

OP has not said that he/she meant Brandon son of Rickard...who is never referred to as Bran. 

On 4/4/2017 at 9:43 AM, Jonisbranschild said:

Consider: have you ever seen Jon and Bran in the same room together?? No? Point proven

Little Bran Stark?  No

Brandon Stark? Yes there is a very good chance that he is the father of Jon.  This is the famous Brandon + Lyanna = Jon theory.

3 hours ago, 300 H&H Magnum said:

Little Bran Stark?  No

Brandon Stark? Yes there is a very good chance that he is the father of Jon.  This is the famous Brandon + Lyanna = Jon theory.

Very good chance? Baloney. Brandon dies months before Jon is conceived, per the information given to us by the author.

3 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Very good chance? Baloney. Brandon dies months before Jon is conceived, per the information given to us by the author.

His semen was warged by bloodraven and kept alive in various animals for the journey from his cell in king's landing to the tower of Joy to impregnate his sister.  B+L=J+D+A+M confirmed 

10 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Other Pro tip: when talking about topic, consider what Original Poster actually said in original post.

OP has not said that he/she meant Brandon son of Rickard...who is never referred to as Bran. 

Exactly but i didn't even bother reading it....

On 4/4/2017 at 11:08 PM, Vaedys Targaryen said:

Found the party-pooper.

You should refrain from name calling. It isn't funny, mature or accepted.

Brandon Stark? Yes there is a very good chance that he is the father of Jon. 

It's quite impossible for Jon to be Brandon's son. 

8 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

His semen was warged

I object.  'Warged' is not a verb, dear Ser!  Improper canonical grammar invalidates the rest of your argument.  :whip:

Nevertheless, because I have a certain 'fascination of what's difficult,' and you're, as I've dubbed you, 'Dorian the Difficult' -- I will make an exception this time and entertain your hypothesis.  You do indeed raise an interesting idea.  So if one brother skinchanges another and has sex with a woman unbeknownst to her, from which she conceives a child, which of the brothers is the father of the child, biologically speaking?  How do you think the genetics pans out?  Say the 'warg' or 'skinchanger' gene, assuming there is such a thing, is only carried by the one brother and not the other, will the child potentially inherit that magical faculty, or is that out of the question?

14 minutes ago, ravenous reader said:

I object.  'Warged' is not a verb, dear Ser!  Improper canonical grammar invalidates the rest of your argument.  :whip:

Nevertheless, because I have a certain 'fascination of what's difficult,' and you're, as I've dubbed you, 'Dorian the Difficult' -- I will make an exception this time and entertain your hypothesis.  

I disagree. Although "Warg" technically denotes the bond between a skinchanger and a wolf (or related fantasy wolf subspecies) it is often used here as a synonym to skinchanging which would give it entry as such in the OED. Now because you are open about your love of difficult men, and I love whips :love:  I will play along.
What I should have written was: "Brandon's sperm was skinchanged by bloodraven (like a flock of ravens, just moreso) and kept alive in various animals, also skinchanged by bloodraven for the journey from his cell to the tower of joy so he could impregnate his sister.  B+L=J+D+A+M confirmed!!!!!!!!"
Better? 

.  You do indeed raise an interesting idea.  So if one brother skinchanges another and has sex with a woman unbeknownst to her, from which she conceives a child, which of the brothers is the father of the child, biologically speaking?  How do you think the genetics pans out?  Say the 'warg' or 'skinchanger' gene, assuming there is such a thing, is only carried by the one brother and not the other, will the child potentially inherit that magical faculty, or is that out of the question?

the biological father would be the man with whom the sperm fertilized said egg. Now, since we see skinchanging run in families, It would be ok to assume that yes, some magical traits would be passed on to the child 

Archived