So Many Questions...Let's Discuss!

Belh

Ok. I am a new fan of the Game of Thrones television series and I just finished out season six, and I have so many questions!!!!!!! I was thinking we could have a discussion, they're not the most difficult questions but I just really want some opinions. Your answers can be as detailed or as simple as you like:

1) Now that Dany has finally set sail for Westeros (yay), do you think she will ally with the Starks and The North or not?

I ask because The North is famous for wanting their independence, will she let them have it or will there be another war over it, or do you think they will support Dany and not want their independence?

2) Do you think Sansa will betray Jon, what with her buddying up with Littlefinger? Furthermore, who do you think Sansa will end up marrying? Will she stay with Tyrian?

3) Do you think Jon will fight Dany for the Iron Throne if he figures out that he has a claim as well?

Personally I think he's more concerned with the White Walkers but....

4) Jaime. He didn't seem too happy about Cersei taking her place as queen, especially after the whole wildfire thing. Do you think he'll betray her now that he is trying to better himself?

I hope so.

5) Do you see a romance between Jaime and Brienne of Tarth?

It would be nice, but unlikely in my opinion.

6) Do you think Bran will ever walk again?

I feel like he will, I'm probably wrong though.

7) Do you think Jon will change at some point due to his resurrection?

I ask because in most fantasy novels, coming back from the dead doesn't usually end well.

8) Will The Hound go after Arya for leaving him the way she did?

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2017 at 1:16 PM, Belh said:

Ok. I am a new fan of the Game of Thrones television series and I just finished out season six, and I have so many questions!!!!!!! I was thinking we could have a discussion, they're not the most difficult questions but I just really want some opinions. Your answers can be as detailed or as simple as you like:

1) Now that Dany has finally set sail for Westeros (yay), do you think she will ally with the Starks and The North or not?

I ask because The North is famous for wanting their independence, will she let them have it or will there be another war over it, or do you think they will support Dany and not want their independence?

2) Do you think Sansa will betray Jon, what with her buddying up with Littlefinger? Furthermore, who do you think Sansa will end up marrying? Will she stay with Tyrian?

3) Do you think Jon will fight Dany for the Iron Throne if he figures out that he has a claim as well?

Personally I think he's more concerned with the White Walkers but....

4) Jaime. He didn't seem too happy about Cersei taking her place as queen, especially after the whole wildfire thing. Do you think he'll betray her now that he is trying to better himself?

I hope so.

5) Do you see a romance between Jaime and Brienne of Tarth?

It would be nice, but unlikely in my opinion.

6) Do you think Bran will ever walk again?

I feel like he will, I'm probably wrong though.

7) Do you think Jon will change at some point due to his resurrection?

I ask because in most fantasy novels, coming back from the dead doesn't usually end well.

8) Will The Hound go after Arya for leaving him the way she did?

1. It seems that is the way it is leaning. Tyrion and Davos will probably both convince Dany and Jon to marry although I hate the idea greatly.

2. I think they are trying to get us to believe she will. I may not be a fan of Sansa and I kind of am hoping she does try to and we can have an excuse to finally get rid of her but that won't happen she'll finally turn on LF and probably have him killed (ugh, predictable).

3. No, in the books this will likely be a huge problem when it is revealed but in the show they'll probably have like one minor scene addressing it then move on because D&D don't use the logic of the world anymore since they let bastards trump over trueborns and kinslaying inspires devotion...

4. Yes, by this time in the books Jaime is already done with Cersei but they've seemed to prolonged this doomed relationship in the show. Hopefully Ser Jaime adds "Queenslayer" to his resume here soon ;)

5. I think there is genuine attractive, admiration, respect, & love there, but I don't think either will ever truly admit it to one another. Plus who knows if they will even see each other again. One is in the north now and the other is stuck in KL with his bitch sister dealing with a dragon queen.

6. No lol

7. D&D are incompetent and I have not really seen any real big changes to Jon since his Resurrection in the show so if we haven't yet I doubt we ever will. His death was just to give him a loophole in the night swatch vows. He's just Jon with cool looking scars on his chest at this point.

8. Doubtful, the only person Sandor seems to have a grudge against is his brother for what he did to his face. If Sandor was to be pissed at anybody in that situation it'd be Brienne but it seems he was man enough to admit to Brother Ray that she beat him.

On 7/2/2017 at 7:32 PM, Adam_Up_Bxtch said:

1. It seems that is the way it is leaning. Tyrion and Davos will probably both convince Dany and Jon to marry although I hate the idea greatly.

2. I think they are trying to get us to believe she will. I may not be a fan of Sansa and I kind of am hoping she does try to and we can have an excuse to finally get rid of her but that won't happen she'll finally turn on LF and probably have him killed (ugh, predictable).

3. No, in the books this will likely be a huge problem when it is revealed but in the show they'll probably have like one minor scene addressing it then move on because D&D don't use the logic of the world anymore since they let bastards trump over trueborns and kinslaying inspires devotion...

4. Yes, by this time in the books Jaime is already done with Cersei but they've seemed to prolonged this doomed relationship in the show. Hopefully Ser Jaime adds "Queenslayer" to his resume here soon ;)

5. I think there is genuine attractive, admiration, respect, & love there, but I don't think either will ever truly admit it to one another. Plus who knows if they will even see each other again. One is in the north now and the other is stuck in KL with his bitch sister dealing with a dragon queen.

6. No lol

7. D&D are incompetent and I have not really seen any real big changes to Jon since his Resurrection in the show so if we haven't yet I doubt we ever will. His death was just to give him a loophole in the night swatch vows. He's just Jon with cool looking scars on his chest at this point.

8. Doubtful, the only person Sandor seems to have a grudge against is his brother for what he did to his face. If Sandor was to be pissed at anybody in that situation it'd be Brienne but it seems he was man enough to admit to Brother Ray that she beat him.

I agree with Adam... on #s 8, 7, 6, 5, 3 and mostly 2.

On 1, I would love if they got married. I think it's a real possibility but I don't think Dany's trajectory is marriage. But it's that or an independent North only allied with her in the 6 kingdoms. (Alternatively, she'll have 5. North will be like Dorne is now, kinda, but maybe both will be more independent. OR bc the sandsnakes and Elaria all die, It's Stark in the North and Dany with 6 kingdoms). The marriage is just a possibility IMO.

On 4, I definitely see a rift coming, but I think it will take a lot for Jaime to be the Queen's slayer. GoT can totally do it in their style. But I'm not banking on that one. At least I agree he will diverge from her. Everyone says Tyrion will convince him, and I think he'll be more affectionate with Tyrion again, but he did threaten him at one point b4 T left KL...so will he ever completely betray Cersei for The? It'll take a lot of factors from many events and people.

Archived