NFL Offseason: What's a Chris Collins Worth?

Manhole Eunuchsbane

3 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I like all these top receivers going off the board before the Ravens pick.

I like it too because there will be more defensive players available late in the round. 

And we Cowboys fans still thank the Pats for making a trade so we could get Dez Bryant and you guys could cockblock Baltimore. :P

Just now, Trebla said:

I like it too because there will be more defensive players available late in the round. 

And we Cowboys fans still thank the Pats for making a trade so we could get Dez Bryant and you guys could cockblock Baltimore. :P

:cheers:  I don't like doing things that profit the Cowboys, but fuck the Ravens, above all things.

1 minute ago, JonSnow4President said:

At least he has a guy to sit behind while he can learn mechanics. 

Poor Alex... that's what they said about Kaepernick. :(

Just now, DanteGabriel said:

Oooh, Browns trade the 12th pick to Texans. Is O'Brien going for his QB? And so far, a very non-Browns draft...

That's what I'm thinking.

This is very unBrownsian.  Browns have done Texans lots of favors taking Osweillwr off their hands and now this trade.

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

That's what I'm thinking.

This is very unBrownsian.  Browns have done Texans lots of favors taking Osweillwr off their hands and now this trade.

Supposedly a lot of good QBs next year.  If you can stomach rebuilding another  year, probably better to build a solid core this year and then take your QB. 

Just now, JonSnow4President said:

Supposedly a lot of good QBs next year.  If you can stomach rebuilding another  year, probably better to build a solid core this year and then take your QB. 

Yes.

This is the weakest QB class in years and three of them still go in the top 12.

25 minutes ago, sperry said:

Don't like that John Ross pick at all. Just don't see him as a #1 wide receiver in the NFL.

He's not supposed to be. AJ Green is the #1. What Ross does for the Bengals offense is add much needed speed. He can blow the top off any defense, single up Green and take players out of the box to open up the running game. The only issue with Ross is his injury history and that's a legitimate risk but talent wise, he's similar to Corey Coleman from last year but faster. I personally love the pick. 

Now as much as I think Joe Mixon is a piece of shit, I can see the Bengals picking him in round 2 and if they do, look out.

1 minute ago, Mexal said:

He's not supposed to be. AJ Green is the #1. What Ross does for the Bengals offense is add much needed speed. He can blow the top off any defense, single up Green and take players out of the box to open up the running game. The only issue with Ross is his injury history and that's a legitimate risk but talent wise, he's similar to Corey Coleman from last year but faster. I personally love the pick. 

Yeah, I also like the pick. You can't doubleteam him if you have AJ Green across from him. That speed is ungodly and if he can stay healthy they have some serious offensive firepower.  

Just now, Trebla said:

Yeah, I also like the pick. You can't doubleteam him if you have AJ Green across from him. That speed is ungodly and if he can stay healthy they have some serious offensive firepower.  

Especially if Eifert can stay healthy and run up the seam. 

Archived